Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha (2554 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Orikinla(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke has suddenly stolen the headlines from Boko Haram since she was arrested in London and released on bail last Friday on allegations of bribery, corruption and money laundering.

If bribery, corruption and money laundering are the reasons for arresting her, then I wonder why many of the political gangsters who have been plundering and squandering our riches have been traveling to and from UK without any harassment by the British law enforcement agents since Onyeka Onwenu's anti-corruption documentary film "Nigeria, A Squandering of Riches" on corruption in high places before the December 31,1983 military coup which catapulted Gen. Muhammadu Buhari into military power before he was toppled on August 27, 1985.
If all Nigerian politicians with properties in the UK should be investigated for bribery, corruption and money laundering, majority of them would be found guilty from the APC to the PDP.

I know majority of Nigerians cannot see the connection of the arrest of Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke with what former British Prime Minister, Mr. Tony Blair told President Muhammadu Buhari to overhaul the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation *NNPC) which is under the Ministry of Petroleum Resources she was heading in the government of the immediate former President of Nigeria, Mr. Goodluck Jonathan.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/if-you-must-succeed-crack-the-nnpc-nut-blair-tells-buhari/

When did Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke even join the oil industry?
In 2002, when she returned from the U.S and got employed by Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). And the rot in the oil industry has been there even before she went to the UK as she student in her teens.
All those commenting and writing defamatory reports on her are just doing nothing but to give a dog a bad name and hang it. And they are making more noise than sense in political brouhaha amplified by the new ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) in their desperation to use Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke as the scapegoat for the discredited administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan

There is no money laundering without the connivance of foreigners and there have been bribery and corruption and money laundering in the oil industry since Shell and British Petroleum discovered crude oil in Oloibiri, Bayelsa State, in 1956. And these multinational oil companies from Shell to Chevron, Mobil, Total and others have been in the messy oil deals before the former Petroleum Minister even started primary school and they have been enjoying their loot and giving out some millions of dollars as scholarships to students from the host communities and the rest of Nigeria in image laundering they call Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
They have been laundering billions of dollars before she joined the NNPC about 13 years ago and none of their citizens has been harassed and embarrassed as they are now doing to Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke when heaven knows they are now holier than her.
So, who is fooling whom?

The most preposterous and ridiculous of all the rumours is the childish and foolish allegation that she wanted to buy the entire Hyde Park for £13 billion (N3 trillion)!
Of course anyone who believes this British Bullshit needs to buy himself or herself a brain.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Publisher/Editor of Nigerians Report Online
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by bobbydbobo: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Whoow!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by ojeota(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
And the movie continues......
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
A thought provoking piece but alas, this generation cannot think. Methinks the human race is retrogressing

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by MizMyColi(f): 5:21am On Oct 08, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
A thought provoking piece but alas, this generation cannot think. Methinks the human race is retrogressing

I've adopted the siddon look approach on this one because lots of things do not add up.

I remember reading an interview where she narrated why she was being hunted down by the cabals.

I equally read the Hyde Park story and knew instantly that the Mckenzie guy had been compromised.

Hyde Park? On British Soil? Diezani wants to buy? A Nigerian? A Nigerian owns Hyde Park?Well, I'll take it for what it is --- News Sensationalism.

Well, we'll keep watching.

Howdy na?smiley

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by lurther: 5:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Hey! I am a GEJ fan. But you this woman... she should be jailed. I don't care if it is witch-hunting or not.

Please... Who is Kola Aluko before this woman became a minister of petroleum. Now that guy buys every real estate property abroad, have yatches, private jet etc just because he has a phony oil company used to loot.

Please diezani should be jailed. I repeat, Deziani should be jailed once and for all. She is a thief. She wasn't even discreet about it.
MizMyColi:

I've adopted the siddon look approach on this one because lots of things do not add up.

I remember reading an interview where she narrated why she was being hunted down by the cabals.

I equally read the Hyde Park story and knew instantly that the Mckenzie guy had been compromised.

Hyde Park? On British Soil? Diezani wants to buy? A Nigerian? A Nigerian owns Hyde Park?Well, I'll take it for what it is --- News Sensationalism.

Howdy na?smiley

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by MizMyColi(f): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:
Hey! I am a GEJ fan. But you this woman... she should be jailed. I don't care if it is witch-hunting or not.

Please... Who is Kola Aluko before this woman became a minister of petroleum. Now that guy buys every real estate property abroad, have yatches, private jet etc just because he has a phony oil company used to loot.

Please diezani should be jailed. I repeat, Deziani should be jailed once and for all. She is a thief. She wasn't even discreet about it.

No Comments.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by 234GT(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2015
The problem here is that most Nigerians aRe too foolish to ask basic questions when APC mentions anti corruption. The amount of money linked to this woman is just too colossal and unreasonable.
Anini and Oyenusi combined cannot steal 13B pounds.

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by hinwazaka: 5:58am On Oct 08, 2015
The sole reason for this ridiculous charges against the erstwhile minister is just to give PMB the chance to proceed with his annexation of the oil ministry portfolio. Right from the start of the case, nothing has been straightforward. If, anything, the case has made the English to all of a sudden look as mediocre and unprofessional as the Nigerian judicial system. At the onset, the London Metropolitan police were unaware of the arrest, by the UK crime agency. The details released by the UK crime agency keeps changing from time to time. The court and the UK crime agency were unclear on the appearance of the plaintiff at the court case. They are not even sure on how to proceed with the case. If you notice, the case is all of a sudden, losing steam. Many will witness in the not so distant future, how the charges will be reduced to nothing. But, by then it is their own collective wealth, that will have been whisked away by the man they call MR INTEGRITY.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by otokx(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2015
There will be exaggeration and media stunts but she has questions to answer both in the UK and in Nigeria.

She is however innocent until proven guilty which is her fundamental human right.

The talk of there being criminality before and after her is just cheap talk.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
The charges are just ludicrous.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
No problem. let's see if her jail term will also be 90% fiction and 10% real.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Pavore9: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
She has the opportunity to defend her name against every allegation made against her in the court of law.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
234GT:
The problem here is that most Nigerians aRe too foolish to ask basic questions when APC mentions anti corruption. The amount of money linked to this woman is just too colossal and unreasonable.
Anini and Oyenusi combined cannot steal 13B pounds.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by 989900: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Stop deflecting the real issues by using the £13b angle -- everyone knows that's not true.

Does that mean she is innocent? No.

Did she steal millions or probably billions? Yes.

What does the law say about malfeasance? Retribution and jail time.

Does the average Nigerian including Diezani herself think you are a r€.tard for trying to get her back? Yes.

Would you accept that you sir are some r€.tard? No.

Does that mean you are not a r€.tard? No. You sir are a r€.tarded imb€.cile.

Thank me later. cool

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by glassjar1: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
but mrs alakija is walking around with $3 billion dollars illegal oil profit
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by glassjar1: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
but mrs alakija is walking around with $3 billion dollars illegal oil profit

leave my sister diezani alone ,leave diezani alone .

stupigerians cool fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by mrmetoo1: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
lurther:

Exactly!! I was going to use Kola Aluko as an example as well. Let OP sit down there and defend the indefensible. I personally, as in close person to me, know someone that made billions (Naira) from Diezani, houses, buying up ultra luxury cars like you're going to pick up socks from the store. Diezani connections boosted Banana island property market. That woman stole, there's no denying that. Now did she steal up to 13 billion pounds, that I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by TheFreeOne: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Whosoever is guilty of corruption should be jailed.

But probes must be all-inclusive and not selective if this govt wants to be taken serious in the fight against corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Jakumo(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
A slight modification of Nigerian criminal law is in order at this juncture, to introduce the ULTIMATE penalty for all convicted embezzlers whose theft of state funds exceeds say ten million US dollars, whereby sub-humans like the frog-eyed former minister, Mrs. Klepto Madueke can be unceremoniously tied to a stake at the beach or any other suitable public arena, and then riddled with automatic rifle fire by a squad of marksmen, until such time as the body of the criminal is virtually liquefied, and unrecognizeable as a human cadaver.

By prescribing the firing squad for Mrs Frog Eye, notice will be served to ALL future political appointees in Nigeria, that posession of female reproductive organs will NO LONGER entitle convicted thieves to special treatment of any sort.

[size=16pt] Firing Squad for Mrs. Frog Eye Madueke[/size]
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Orikinla(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jakumo:
A slight modification of Nigerian criminal law is in order at this juncture, to introduce the ULTIMATE penalty for all convicted embezzlers whose theft of state funds exceeds say ten million US dollars, whereby sub-humans like the frog-eyed former minister, Mrs. Klepto Madueke can be unceremoniously tied to a stake at the beach or any other suitable public arena, and then riddled with automatic rifle fire by a squad of marksmen, until such time as the body of the criminal is virtually liquefied, and unrecognizeable as a human cadaver.

By prescribing the firing squad for Mrs Frog Eye, notice will be served to ALL future political appointees in Nigeria, that posession of female reproductive organs will NO LONGER entitle convicted thieves to special treatment of any sort.

Jaundiced.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Jakumo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Orikinla:

Jaundiced.

You are right, my brother, that klepto frog eye woman does have a jaundiced look about her, but there is nothing about her ugly existence that cannot be addressed once and for all by a Nigerian Army firing squad.

Good observation.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Howdy na?smiley

The kind on moronic and senseless comments that pass as facts in the politics section is alarming.

I am good dear, how you dey?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jakumo:

Are you back from exile?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by EMANY01(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jakumo:

I certainly do not agree with you but were on Gods green earth have you been .Long time no hear.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Jakumo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
EMANY01:

I certainly do not agree with you but were on Gods green earth have you been .Long time no hear.

My voyage to Outer Mongolia in search of a third wife was unsuccessful, leaving me with no option but to return to my lair, located deep in the Animal Kingdom of Western Nigeria, where I have once again settled into my career of typing messages on Nairaland.

Diariz God o !
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by EMANY01(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jakumo:

My voyage to Outer Mongolia in search of a third wife was unsuccessful, leaving me with no option but to return to my lair, located deep in the Animal Kingdom of Western Nigeria, where I have once again settled into my career of typing messages on Nairaland.

Diariz God o !

We could have used your help earlier in the year alas the ayatollah has been enthroned as the president it was a painful experience.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by Jakumo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
EMANY01:

We could have used your help earlier in the year alas the ayatollah has been enthroned as the president it was a painful experience.

I am yet to recover from the enthronement of the Ayatollah as Nigeria's president, which still occurred despite my feverish deployment of industrial strength Vodoo curses, Juju hexes, and other assorted powerful hocus-pocus that was commissioned at great monetary cost, all to make sure that Johnny B Goode remained as Nigeria's elected president, while ensuring that the Ayatollah never smelt power for the rest of all time. The rest, as they say, is history.

Be that as it may, the Ayatollah can redeem his image, even in the eyes of we his staunchest opponents, by seeing to it that Mrs. Frog Eye Madueke, who featured so prominently amongh that group of ugly, bug-eyed floozies that did such irreparable damage to the Jonathan regime, is given a fiar trial and then promptly marched to the stakes so that the firing squad can duly send direct her to Hades in a blaze of glory.

[size=16pt] Firing Squad for Frog Eye Madueke. [/size]
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by MizMyColi(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

The kind on moronic and senseless comments that pass as facts in the politics section is alarming.

I am good dear, how you dey?

I bam jarey.
Good Evening.

Lols.
Control the news and images and you control the society.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by AZeD1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Howdy na?smiley
The McKenzie did not say she wanted to buy Hyde park, he said "with £13 billion, why buy a flat in Hyde park when you can buy the whole Hyde park."

As for a Nigerian owing Hyde park, if you have the money, you can buy it. Gatwick is owned by group led by a dude with a Nigerian name.

As for Dieziani, let her answer for her actions...when people start to use the word "cabal" in there defence, there's a high chance they are guilty
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jakumo:

I am yet to recover from the enthronement of the Ayatollah as Nigeria's president, which still occurred despite my feverish deployment of industrial strength Vodoo curses, Juju hexes, and other assorted powerful hocus-pocus that was commissioned at great monetary cost, all to make sure that Johnny B Goode remained as Nigeria's elected president, while ensuring that the Ayatollah never smelt power for the rest of all time. The rest, as they say, is history.

Be that as it may, the Ayatollah can redeem his image, even in the eyes of we his staunchest opponents, by seeing to it that Mrs. Frog Eye Madueke, who featured so prominently amongh that group of ugly, bug-eyed floozies that did such irreparable damage to the Jonathan regime, is given a fiar trial and then promptly marched to the stakes so that the firing squad can duly send direct her to Hades in a blaze of glory.

[size=16pt] Firing Squad for Frog Eye Madueke. [/size]

Jakumo Mein Nigger!

Welcome back. Thought you died of HBP after Buhari won.

I am not sure anyone in NG hates him half as much as you do...
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Saga Is 90% Fiction And 10% Political Brouhaha by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

I bam jarey.
Good Evening.

Lols.
Control the news and images and you control the society.

Evening dear. Hope your day went well? They are doing a good job controlling the news and images and the gullibility of the majority makes their work more easier.

But the truth will triumph, someday

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCT: Drama As Saraki’s Lawyer Gives Breakdown Of Transfers To Foreign Account / After Almost Comprehensive Rejection From The SS, What Next For Biafra? / Presidency: Corrupt Rats Fighting Back (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.