Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Webmasters Review This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Review This Site (854 Views)

Hey Webmasters, Review My Porfolio And Leave Constructive Criticisms / Please,webmasters Review My Blog. / Nairaland Webmasters' Review Of Fashola's Website Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Review This Site by FRInteractives: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just finished it today here's the link

[url]francis.frinteractives.com[/url]
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by bedfordng(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2015
if you make the link clickable, it will make it easy for one to visit it.since its not clickable, most won't visit because they have to copy and paste.so do the needful
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by Maximus200: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
pls webmasters should check my blog ( www.merrygist.com ) and tell me why I am still been denied of AdSense.
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by Mayfrank(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Maximus200:
pls webmasters should check my blog ( www.merrygist.com ) and tell me why I am still been denied of AdSense.
duplicate content
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by Adrenaline123(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
FRInteractives:

Good job. Nice design.
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by FRInteractives: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adrenaline123:
Good job. Nice design.
Thanks.
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by FRInteractives: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adrenaline123:
Good job. Nice design.
Thanks.
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by timotew: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Great Design.
1.your github page is not properly linked.
2. please try and show little consideration for those that have javascript disabled in their browser.
3. your home picture might look better if it not in grayscale, maybe you like it classic but colored picture might look better.
4. on your contact page add + sign to your phone number , Make both phone number and email bolder.
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by Maximus200: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Mayfrank:
duplicate content
pls how do u mean duplicate content?
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by Mayfrank(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Maximus200:

pls how do u mean duplicate content?
copy and paste
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by Maximus200: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mayfrank:
copy and paste
pls what should I do so that Google can accept my second approval. pls reply
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by Mayfrank(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Maximus200:

pls what should I do so that Google can accept my second approval. pls reply

write original posts
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by dharyour93(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
FRInteractives:

My Review goes thus:-

1) Try to make sure that the PHP code controlling the contact form is in the index page or better still, use ajax to control the contact form sender. It is best practice to have your Contact Response on the same page as the Contact Page. If you can't have that, design your contact.php to look like the index.html page. I see you're more of a HTML/CSS/JS person.
2) I suggest you change the index.html page to index.php since you will be using a .php file or script for the contact sender.
3) The portion in red should be adjusted. I suggest U remove or make dimmer, the phrase "Creativity is Style" so that the content on it appears better
4) In the portion in blue, The space between the Nav Icon and the Nav Text is too much I suggest U reduce the margin between them.
5) The portion in yellow where you have "Website Designer & Developer" should be made more visible. The text is too much into the background. I advise U use "font-weight: 400; color: #ddd;".

Overall, nice one.

Re: Webmasters Review This Site by dwebdesign(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
in addition , to display the message on the same contact page that hosts the form,

in your form, let the action attribute value be empty, so that the form posts to itself, like this

<form method="post" action="" id="contact-form" class="porfolio_form" />

<!--YOUR FORM FIELDS HERE-->

</form>

<?php

//then your php codes

then the message to display if no error and if data submitted is valid.
?>

hope this helps.
Re: Webmasters Review This Site by FRInteractives: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks for the reviews so far i've taken note of them and will make changes

(1) (Reply)

Use One Email Address With Multiple Twitter Accounts / New: Adsense Account For Quick Sale /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.