Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me (52712 Views)

Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by smarttm: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.
don't ever do anything of such...he is a bastard...and that CEO isn't a kid.....so y are u afraid ....ur name matters a lot...don't just give in cos u dont kn tomorrow ....
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Bond008(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
sis if the job is from Jesus no need to worry. Why don't you report your manager to God in prayers? Please stay pure.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by adellam16(f): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.
get disvirgined by ur boyfriend first! Den sleep with him. Den he will still black mail u to keep sleeping with him. Think deeply
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Lex1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
My dear, take it to the Lord in prayer. Don't limit God if you are a believer, He can do beyond your imaginations. Because of you there can be a shift in position. I have experienced it. Weather you are a Virgin or not does not matter.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by malele(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
ikbnice:
do you mean the manager wants to tear your asshole? If yes, no wonder you claimed to be a virgin.

Anyway, be you a male or a female, once you to this to save your job, you will keep doing it to keep your job.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahah
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by onyeguy: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Then give him shap shap and save your job undecided
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by duduade: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
play it dirty... set d manager up with a video recording camera n use to blackmail. . When will Nigerians start having balls
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by mizsofiee(f): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
My dear sleeping with him is not a guaranty at all cos u might give him wat he wants and he's still gonna relieve u of ur duty.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nnachi404(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
are gay?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:

How did your friend secure this job for you.?
She must have promised the man that u will sleep with him, so fulfill your contract. kiss
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Kudducini(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
And Some People Didn't Read The Post Well Before Commenting
" My Sisters Friend" His Boss Could Be A girl Moreover ' Girls Now Rapes Guys'
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dowjones(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Homar:
I-wonder-the-type-of-stupid-moderators-nairaland-now-have.how-can-such-a-fake-bullcrap-story-make-front-page!

Thats Nairaland for you.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Ilekeh(f): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Can't you record him when he starts threatening you?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by andreernest28(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
with God all things are possible.just put him before the most high and see him bow to you for life
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by fart: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Eh spread your legs for him and give him AIDS simple
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by sebyt4u(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joseph refused to sleep with his masters wife, buh @ d end God made him gr8! What shall it profit a man if u gain d whole world and loose ur soul? Without dt job u will live to do anoda tin. Be bold, look into his eyes tell him u will rather obey God dan man, adultery is sin. Is a test for promotion! or demotion! if u do it u will be demoted, buh if u stand with Joseph u shall be promoted IJN
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Cityguy: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dojupyo:
Even if you weren't a virgin, how could u actually sleep with someone for job sake.. When you do that, then get ready to keep sleeping with him to keep the job.. It doesn't make sense

Moreover, are you a gay Your story line and your monicker isn't exact
Just love that part 'When you do that, then get ready to keep sleeping with him to keep the job'. That's just the painful truth.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by fart: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kudducini:
And Some People Didn't Read The Post Well Before Commenting

" My Sisters Friend"
His Boss Could Be A girl
Moreover
' Girls Now Rapes Guys'

Which type of girl? Stephanie Rose?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by qtx(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
But wait o, your profile says you are male, yet you write there as if you are a female? what a confusion. shocked
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
You have a phone .make secrete recordings of his demands. Keep it up as much as you can even if it goes on every day for the time ur CEO comes back.if you get fired use it as evidence against your manager.he too will lose his job but do not blackmail him just present it to the CEO as a reason ur manager do not want you there.when doing the recordings a dress him by his full names.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Dindondin(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
that boss na catch thunderbolt before
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ASAMPETE1: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
I NEED TO TEST YOUR VIRGINITY BEFORE COMMENTING. NONSENSE!
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by dustydee: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
What if you sleep with him and he still goes ahead and give the CEO a negative feedback? Or what if after you sleep with him he tells his colleagues and possibly the CEO to try their luck with you using similar tactics?

If he insists, go with a razor blade and when he's hard, cut off his thing then claim self defence against rape.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lets do the Maths here, You are at least 30 or there about, Almost ouuta hiring age, you didnt mention Marriege so we assume you are single, and almost (un)searchable,

Now answer the following, Who are you keeping the Virginity for?

Bleep him or get bleeped by reality. your Choice. undecided undecided
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Jack83: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
hey, miss or mr, tell him that you are hiv positive and case close
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Rockstar2014(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fake story from a jobless guy and see how people are rushing to comment, na wao.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by DonaldGenes(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Royal155:
All these stvpid guys seeking for cheap publicity in the wrong section, I just tire for una!!!!

Op please receive sense and post your SUPER STORY in the right section

hahahahahaa i like your comment
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Atlantian: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:

Have the sex my friend and keep your job. There nothing there in virginity and sex. All these people saying you shouldnt have sex will not stand by you when you enter employment market back. Remember the last 6yrs and do the needful.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Toks2008:

What type of advice do you want from us?smh

If you like let him scrw you front and back..qui sera sera.

So go on your freaking kneels and talk to GOD and the heart of the boss will melt towards you.

my 10kobo
...... Hello Toks, can you kindly remove me from this quote pls? I am not the poster, i just dropped my comment just as you did. So, i am quite surprised at this outburst directed to my gentle self!
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ikennaoma(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
If op is a guy does that mean the boss in question must be a male. Guys reason b4 u comment. There are guys out there that are virgin if u ppl don't knw.@ op u knw what is right in d sight of God and man. Or boss just threatened and u are panicing. Threaten him back Jor. After all he is just
Or boss not or God. USE UR HEAD
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by cabaliciouscabal: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
solid3:
Gay alert!

Run for your a$$

IF DIS IS A PLOY TO LOOK FOR A GAY PARTNER.

THEN!!!!!!

I COVER MY YASH WITH D BLOOD OF JESUS. shocked shocked shocked

SATAN GET THEE BEHINDE ME.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by iamkingzlee(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is some serious gay shiii lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Life As A Teacher. / Salary Structure In Nigeria / Doctors And Their Pay Packets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.