Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk (2559 Views)

Make Your Cheap Clothes Look Expensive / Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store / Women's Cheap Clothes From Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by nospetco(f): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2006
where can i buy really cheap but quality clothes in the uk, I intend to visit there in November, so please i really need to know. especially office suits and casuals.
Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by naijacutee(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2006
FINSBURY PARK!!!! Bus 47 from Lewisham, Catford, New Cross etc go there. Its on the Victoria line I think. Or wherever you are, get directions from www.tfl.gov.uk

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by funmise(f): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2006
trust niger girls 4 dat.

.U can also check primark, things dere r vry vry cheap

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by nospetco(f): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2006
thanks pal, really appreciate, but u never said a word about the worthwile investment again?
Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by Roscodaddy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2006
Tejuosho market dey there?Na wah Naija,you wan go UK go buy Okirika come back,make you find any railway I sure say market go dey around there. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by UgoChick: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2006
Grl sorry O! But cheap & quality dont go hand in hand. Try H&M on Oxford str, TKmax they sell quality tns very afordable wen compared 2 d original prices.Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by haywhy(m): 4:50am On Nov 19, 2006
You either go for quality or cheap ones. But u might be lucky to get quality stuffs during sales. Mind you, don't snap pictures with sales 75% off @ d background ,,,lol
Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by jacq(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2006
H&M
Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by bunmii(f): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2007
when on sales, you can buy quality cheap clothes from top shop, river island & other high street shops but you need to get there first day of sales

H&M, matalan sells cheap quality clothes
Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by temmyabby(f): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2007
primark
Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by jenny2007(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2007
H&M is not cheap. PRIMARK is the answer!
Re: Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk by jenny2007(f): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2007
H&M is not cheap. PRIMARK is the answer!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed This People Into An Accident Victim / Fashion Confessions / Chicluxe Boutique. Check In Here For Your Quality Male/ Female Shoes And Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.