Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch (36213 Views)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 08, 2015
I thought he was retired weeks after his release form prison...
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by makzeze: 5:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Al-Mustapha the gallant soldier.

We will miss you in the army.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Godset1: 5:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Is Gej d appeal court?
WETINUSABI:
And the clueless one pardoned this man.

Am sure GEJ would have pardoned the Satan himself if he had the authority.
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Memphis357(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Una nor dey sleep for Nairaland
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Tallesty1(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2015
WETINUSABI:

Am sure GEJ would have pardoned the Satan himself if he had the authority.
Just like your moniker.

You no sabi anything
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by egift(m): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2015
sauceny:

Jonathan and the PDP brought him back hoping to use him to make in-road in to the Northern Voting blocks - one of Jonathan's dump moves.

2 Likes

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by egift(m): 5:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Memphis357:
Una nor dey sleep for Nairaland

Bros we are waiting for you to fall asleep first grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by WETINUSABI: 5:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Just like your moniker.

You no sabi anything

Mcheew....WETINUSABI

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2015
sauceny:
He was never retired! The Army only said they will decide on him after the court acquitted him...
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by BCISLTD: 5:48am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a failure and disaster that befell Nigeria on May 29. However, it amounts to foolishness to ascribe the action of the court to him. All wÉ ascribe to him are the actions of the Executive and their agents. Buhari is a disappointment to his fans

Well I beg to differ. ....I think he is doing a great job with the space of time he has been there and with minimal help (no ministers)....my opinion though

5 Likes

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by bigtt76(f): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2015
I don't understand the embolden below

“You are entitled to your ceremonial dress, service dress and mess kit. However, you should wear uniforms corresponding to your rank at the time of retirement only when you are invited for military ceremonies; military weddings; memorial services of National Day celebration and Regimental dinners.”

Do they now have retired officers ceremonial dress or they're entitled to still be wearing their uniforms in retirement during ceremonies? undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2015
IamPatriotic:

I need not ask how was your night.....who is talking about the court ruling here? it's about his reinstatement which could have only been approved by the commander in chief for reasons best known to Jonathan himself.
He was NEVER 'reinstated' by anyone because he was NEVER at any time relieved of his duties as a military officer.

www.dailypost.ng/2013/09/17/al-mustapha-battles-army-over-promotion-to-major-general-entitlements/
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by timilehing(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Mustapha, the husband of Diya and the conqueror of Yoruba generals. At his appearance, they wept
Dadandidi

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by stigman(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=WETINUSABI post=38770952]And the clueless one pardoned this man.

Am sure GEJ would have pardoned the Satan himself if he had the authority.[/quote

Mumu, did GEJ pardon him, read the post again maybe this time u will understand

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Forget about Buhari! Nigerians are already tired of him
BCISLTD:

Well I beg to differ. ....I think he is doing a great job with the space of time he has been their and with minimal help (no ministers)....my opinion though
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by philips70(m): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a failure and disaster that befell Nigeria on May 29. However, it amounts to foolishness to ascribe the action of the court to him. All wÉ ascribe to him are the actions of the Executive and their agents. Buhari is a disappointment to his fans

Pa Edwin Clark, the ds facto leader, spokesman and elder statesman of the Ijaw tribe thinks Buhari is doing great and that Jonathan was a monumental failure due to his weakness. Who are you?

Jonathan was ready to have dinner with the devil just to discuss his 2015 reelection with him. He was adequately sent packing to his deserved home lest he turn Nigeria into one of the lost nations of the earth.

4 Likes

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by tete7000(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2015
IamPatriotic:
His coming back to the army after such a long period of time was one of Jonathan's several mistakes, I'm sure he will be regretting it now.

There was no mistake about it. Justice demands that he be assumed innocent until proven guilty. His predicament started with abdulsalam regime, he was around during obasanjo tenure, neither retired him so why blame jonathan? Only the army authority has the final say and that was the power the army exercised and that was still during jonathan time(2014). Whatever the man did I believe he has been served enough dose of retribution. He can't remain the same man again after all his ordeal. You can look for him and ask him. Let's leave him alone. Even God is willing to forgive the worst of sinners who asked for forgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by HowAreYou(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Bollinger(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Neither GEJ nor the Army brought him back! The court of Appeal acquitted him of the charge brought against him by LASG. The Appeal Justice order for his release. He was NEVER retired at any time. So it was natural for him to return to his service after he was pronounced innocent.

So, basically he has be on AWOL status for fourteen years. Nigeria i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Godfullsam(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Mustapha, the husband of Diya and the conqueror of Yoruba generals. At his appearance, they wept

U are SICK!
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by onismate: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Neither GEJ nor the Army brought him back! The court of Appeal acquitted him of the charge brought against him by LASG. The Appeal Justice order for his release. He was NEVER retired at any time. So it was natural for him to return to his service after he was pronounced innocent.
OK
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Bollinger:

So, basically he has be on AWOL status for fourteen years. Nigeria i hail thee.
Not AWOL, he was facing trial...
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by chesterlee(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2015
This is the guy that Iced Kudirat Abiola....

Naija I hail!

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by egift(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Godfullsam:
U are SICK!

The guy is tormented grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you 'okay'? Was it Jonathan that reinstated him or the Court of Appeal? Was GEJ the Justice of the Court or the President of Court of Appeal? Was he a member of the Bench? Do you know the meaning of Judiciary? Was Mustapha ever dismissed/retired or convicted?

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/140798-breaking-court-of-appeal-sets-al-mustapha-free.html
www.itvradionigeria.com/news/army-may-reinstate-al-mustapha/

Are those two not in line wiith the decision of the army??
The case before the Court of Appeal was a murder case, not (compulsory) retirement. The Court of Appeal couldn't have reinstated him.

2 Likes

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by koolly009: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by egift(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The case before the Court of Appeal was a murder case, not (compulsory) retirement. The Court of Appeal couldn't have reinstated him.

Gbam. As I said before, the php script used in coding our friend, Barca's selective and partial memory is well compiled. grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by Fredzy7(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Well, now he is a decorated retired officer, how....... I rest my comment
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by nnamdiosu(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2015
PRYCE:
I thought he was going to be promoted? I think he should get at least Brigadier General to cover for his wasted time in prison!

no be only brigadier general.....na bridge and garage. mtchewwwww.

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by menix(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmm..

So that guy still dey self.
Military dey fear say the guy fit take power..
Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by megafone: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2015
WETINUSABI:

Am sure GEJ would have pardoned Satan himself if he had the authority.

Mumubarcanista...is that not how you and the whole congegration of wailers are accusing Buhari of withchunting and selective justice. Is Buhari too EFCC, Nigerian police or the Judiciary?

You only seem to apply a bit of sense when it seems to favour your argument. Yeye wailer
funny

1 Like

Re: Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2015
bigtt76:
I don't understand the embolden below

“You are entitled to your ceremonial dress, service dress and mess kit. However, you should wear uniforms corresponding to your rank at the time of retirement only when you are invited for military ceremonies; military weddings; memorial services of National Day celebration and Regimental dinners.”

Do they now have retired officers ceremonial dress or they're entitled to still be wearing their uniforms in retirement during ceremonies? undecided
Soldiers and officers have ceremonial dresses, like the ones worn on 1st of October during the change of guard. It is a long time practice for them to put them on. During the Civil War, when Biafran Police arrested Elechi Amadi in 1967, they asked him why he with the Nigerian Army uniform when he was not a soldier. He said that he was asked to retain it upon his retirement as a Captain in 1965.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.