Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife (18473 Views)

Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by ijustdey: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2015
A police officer with the Ondo State command, Mr Israel Omowa has been stabbed to death by his
wife, Mrs Wumi Omowa.

The wife was alleged to have stabbed him on the neck with a knife after a misunderstanding at their residence around Olu, on Ilesa-Owo highway in Akure.

The cause of their quarrel was still unknown as at the time of filing this report.

It was gathered that the deceased was in his early 30s before the untimely death, while the suspect is in her late 20s.

Confirming the incident, the new Police Public Relations officer in the state, Mr. Femi Joseph said the police inspector was confirmed dead at a private hospital in Akure, where he was rushed to by his wife.

The PPRO disclosed that Mrs. Omowa had been
arrested.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/07/police-officer-stabbed-to-death-in-akure-by-wife/

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by madridguy(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2015
This is a result of marry a dog instead of a woman. RIP bro.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by fromnigeria(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Death will come but sure not from my own wife, the one i expended millions on.

RIP Ekelebe
Next life you no go marry wife wey go kill you again. ISEH!!!
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by nikkiking(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked

Btw

The police guy might have thought he was talking to a defenceless nigerian.

When they put on their uniform, they begin to act like person wey smoke oshobo weed.

Now he's own don be like that of Samson and Delila.

Rip officer.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2015
This is to show that the Police isn't your friend ooo.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2015
This is one of the reasons why a man should never argue, hit, beat or even slap a woman. They act in defense before thinking about their actions undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Save your head, be aware of women!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by menix(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Since it's police family, let say Karma is at work..

Police nd evil re couples..

5 Likes

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Ehya....... cry
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2015
I don't want to start blaming the woman because I have lived with an addicted drunkard mobile police man who always lynched terror on his wife without apparent reasons making the woman to bleed even from her nostrils and other parts. Divorce is better than killing your husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by omusiliyu(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Married women should desist from taking Osogbo weed.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by bigv(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Until the facts are know, I can't say anything. For all I know, it could be self defence, the wife might be mentally incapacitated.
RIP Mr. Olopa.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by sigiyaya(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Is his wife a YORUBA woman?

10 Likes

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by encryptjay(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Sad tales from this world.

God is still there.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by AdemolaA2: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
RIP to you man. Could be a repercussion from unlawful extortion from innocent people..
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Evaromantik(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Nigerian policemen are trigger happy.........next time wey una go kill innocent people,una wife go kill ol of una
Take dis as a warning
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by moscobabs(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
policemen don't have good wives and they never born good children

karma!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Lovexme(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
It's a cold cold world we live in. Consequences of a few seconds of anger/madness.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Youngmolis: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2015
rip
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by FIGARO00: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2015
I wonder what could have brought about such an act.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by elemagoon(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Guy your turn will come.
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by GodMode: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2015
That wife should be in charge of olu falae's security team..

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by epini(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Ehyaaaa.....
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by chocofizzy(f): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by tk4rd: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
R.I.P MR OFFICER..
Though, people in the force are always known to be hot-tempered and quarrelsome..
R.I.P once again..
... Meanwhile.
Please help me win this contest.
Vote for me for no reason at all.
I am your sister online.. wink wink You know naa..
Rate me "5" before voting..
Thanks so much FOR NO REASON AT ALL..
http://www.urbanminglesmagazine.com/mne2015/details.php?image_id=10

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Segadem(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
v bad
Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by webshopNG2: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2015
....while the suspect is in her late 20s.

And a police man...How can this one combat thiefs with guns angry Just saying

RIP to the dead

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by allanphash7(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Probably he has stabbed someone at d back before( not with knife or broken bottle i mean)

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by Truckpusher(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2015
These were once people that loved each other....smh

You really need to walk away from every marriage or relationship with too many negative energy.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by eleko1: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2015
.Hell hath NO FURY like a woman SCORNED sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife by moscobabs(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Stelvin101:
This is one of the reasons why a man should never argue, hit, beat or even slap a woman. They act in defense before thinking about their actions undecided
bro u are right ooo...but if u ever see where wife is intimidating her man bfr u will see that some women reserve to be kill by Blow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Kill 26 People In Sokoto(photos) / Man Strangles His Pregnant Girlfriend In Kano / Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.