Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Genuine And Secure Hectares Of Land For Sale At Sango-ota, Ilaro, Ogun State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine And Secure Hectares Of Land For Sale At Sango-ota, Ilaro, Ogun State. (355 Views)

Properties For Sale In Ilaro, Ogun State. / Land At Ilaro Ogun State, Per Plot (250K) And Per Acre (1m). / Genuine and Secured plots at Gosgra Estate Ikorodu now selling for N500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine And Secure Hectares Of Land For Sale At Sango-ota, Ilaro, Ogun State. by latest90: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Hectares of land is available for sale at the above mentioned areas, This is the land you will buy and you won't regret buying it, its a family property and belongs to my uncle, my job is just to market them, you can even invite F.B.I to come and investigate it.

Please call Kola on 07051812386 for more details.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

700sqm @ Magodo Brooks / LETTING [a Yr] :-mini Flat (2 Toilets /pop) @ Ojodu-berger, Lagos. {#300k P.a}. / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.