Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye (1360 Views)

Withdraw Bribery Allegations Against Amaechi Or Go To Jail–APC Warns Okoro / PDP Commences Committal Proceedings Against Amaechi, Army Chiefs, Others / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by kikesblog(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Spokesperson of the senate, Dino Melaye, says the senate has received more petitions against Rotimi Amaechi's ministerial nomination asides the petition from Senators from Rivers state which was presented to the senate by Senator George Sekibo yesterday October 7th.

"The petitions from the senators from Rivers state is not the only one that we have received. We will continue to receive petitions after the screening exercise"he said

Asked what the senate will do with the petitions presented, he said

"The senate especially the 8th senate is a responsible senate and all the petitions will receive the attention of the senate. The senate president in his wisdom has refer this particular petition to the committee on Ethics and public petitions and I am sure it will be treated. All petitions will be looked into, will be investigated. The authenticity of the petitions will be investigated and and at the end of the day the conclusion will be drawn"

www.laidenews.com
Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by temitemi1(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Hehehehehehehe
Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Should I say Karma is a West German.
Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by sandraokosun: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2015
crap!same happened with obanikoro! Apc made noise all david mark did was hit that hammer irrespective of their decisions
Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
The war on kwaruption will only be used against my opponents- Buhari, USA.
Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by Kasiem2: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2015
I'm waiting for amaechi to sue more people for 300billion naira like he did to obuah.
Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by Dannyset(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Will Dino be there after Oct. 10 to receive or read any petition?

1 Like

Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by CharlesPhc: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Nigerian Political Play.

Amaechi swore over his dead body that Wike will never govern Rivers State; Wike won - Politics
Amaechi Vowed to support any party that would unseat PDP and GEJ in 2015; Amaechi won - Politics
Wike plans to ensure Amaechi does not become Minister in the current administration; ? - Politics

The evil that men do will live after them.
Amaechi, Wike and PMB should consider at the long run actions/decisions that will better the lives of Rivers people and not all these political nonsense going on.
Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Wailers keep twistinG words to soothe their pains of seeing Amaechi as a Minister: grin

ChannelsTV: Apart From Petition against Amaechi, have you received any other petition:

Melaye: We have been receiving petitions for other candidates, but I can't say anythinG on the contents of the petitions, because I am equally a member of that committee!

No way did Melaye say, he had received other petitions against amaechi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2015
The petitions should be entertained. If his hands are found unclean, let him be made a minister in jail.
Re: More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye by johnmartus(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2015
see amigo comments like childish it be like senators send him to speak on their behalf my point is that he should keep quite not only was in the house very useless law breaker.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Change? Sorry, Nothing Has Change So Far In The Lives Of Nigerians / Buhari Orders Release Of £185 Million Pounds(#56billion Naira) To The North East / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.