Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Can I Do To Build Muscle Fast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can I Do To Build Muscle Fast (389 Views)

#bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture / Ways To Build Muscle Fast - Quick Tips To Put On Muscle / Developing Muscle Fast - 3 Anabolic Tips For Employ When Building Muscle Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Build Muscle Fast by Tarinre: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Natto5 Muscles, muscles and more muscles. Almost every male teenager wants to know how to build muscles. And maybe you have arrived on this page because of the same thing. Well, muscle building is easy if you have patience and idea on what you are going to do. However, there are also things you need to consider in order to achieve the best result. I'm not gonna waste your time reading this. I always value the time. I'm here as your friend and not a snake oil scammer who often sells products out of crazy claims.

http://www.garciniaproductsguide.com/natto5/
Re: What Can I Do To Build Muscle Fast by chocolateme(f): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Join the bricklayers.
Re: What Can I Do To Build Muscle Fast by ojeota(f): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Akpu is your best option

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Marriages Don’t Last — Adesina / Why Would Johnny Depp Say 'he Doesn't Want To Win An Oscar' / Governor Fayose Shares Personal Phone Number On Twitter (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.