Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor (1167 Views)

In Need Of Bulk Sms Vendor / Got A Reliable Bulk Sms Platform For Sale? / appwebSMS.com: Bulk SMS Nigeria Service Provider & Gateway Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by emekaxy: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2015
I bought 2000 units of sms from www.bulksmsnigeria.net but I noticed if I send 2page sms it will deduct 4units and most time people don't receive the sms.

I tried to send sms to my fone but suprised that instead of 2page they deducted 4 sms and I didn't receive the sms.

Please, who ever have a reliable bulksms vendor should introduce to me.
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by eldad(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
I heard a company called 24x7sms.com that provide international Bulk SMS package.
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by doctorfox: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Have you tried our own highly reliable [size=16pt]www.ebulksms.com[/size]
I'm sure you'll be proud and pleased beyond measure you chose Ebulksms.com
Android app also available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.humanaware.ebulksms
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by Okwori12(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
I wil recommend www.cbnsms.com. no hidden charges. delivery is super. just try it and see
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by semasir: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Quite easy, you probably didn't read thru the pricing of that portal to see the billing but hey brother, many offer ridiculous prices and weird billing rates.

If you need a best pricing and prompt response on delivery, switch to www.onenairasms.com (#1.20 per sms) or www.metropolitansms.com (75kobo per sms)

emekaxy:
I bought 2000 units of sms from www.bulksmsnigeria.net but I noticed if I send 2page sms it will deduct 4units and most time people don't receive the sms.

I tried to send sms to my fone but suprised that instead of 2page they deducted 4 sms and I didn't receive the sms.

Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by Ayzeeez: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Go check out www.bulksmslive.com the best of all
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2015
emekaxy:

Kindly signup @ http://solutionbestbusiness.com/index.php/register to experience the ever bulkSMS services. An opportunity is there for you to have your own bulkSMS website setup for you=> http://www.solutionbestbusiness.com/index.php/resellers
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
If you want to have 100% SMS DELIVERY. Then use www.customizedsms.net

emekaxy:

Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by sarutobi: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2015
you can try bulk sms reseller

Instant SMS delivery
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by PGON(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2015
emekaxy:

There are lots of SMS service providers out there.

You need a plugin that will allow you to switch from one SMS Provider to another.
Check out http://smspress.deparagon.com

SMSPress currently supports 4 SMS Provider ( more on the way)
2 Indian SMS Provider
1 UAE
1 US/Canada (Twilio.com)

They are powerful sms providers.
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by emillionaire: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
my brothom is the best.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by Femmyrich(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2017
check out https://megrichmobile.com and put an end to non-delivery of messages. We also deliver to DND active numbers. 1 unit per page of SMS. No hidden charges
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by Obanimoh(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
emekaxy:

It is always advisable you check and understand the price list of a bulk sms vendor before making purchases. As far as I am concerned and as research has it, www.bulksmsnigeria.net has the best bulk sms price packages considering their overall service delivery quality. In Nigeria, the portal is one of the top rated bulk SMS providers.
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by Bincon: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2018
I don't talk too much, try out [url]bosssms.com[/url] and see things yourself. You'll be glad you did.
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by obatez123: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable Bulk Sms Vendor by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
I have been using bulk SMS Nigeria to send bulk SMS messages on behalf of my church since 2011 before I graduated and started using it to send messages to promote my own home-based business in 2015. The service has been awesome. You get your messages delivered to all the numbers that are not on DND. The platform does not deliver to the numbers on DND.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD:8000 Very Active Page For Sell, Come And Buy / Kindly Review My Site For Improved Performance / How Many Fb Likes With 5k Ad Budget??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.