Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures (28854 Views)

Slims Photograhy / A Nairalander's New Wonderful 5mp Mobile Photography Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by GreatManBee: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Can we work on these together?
MadCow1:
Respect..

I would love to open a Photography Blog/Forum.

For freelance Photographers and more to share their photos and experiences there.
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by MadCow1: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
GreatManBee:
Can we work on these together?

I would really like that.

But we would first need to first have a plan about the site. I love photography, Tourism, personal, abstract, etc..

So if you are game, we can. It could be a pet project.
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by invincible007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
InFinix HoT
1. A nesting Hen

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Irelokeh(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
MadCow1:

But we would first need to first have a plan about the site. I love photography, Tourism, personal, abstract, etc..

Guys nice idea thanks I'm In
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Irelokeh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Great works bro.
please can you put me through on how to edit the kinda pictures you posted : the main object will be the only clear ones, while the background will be Blurr, you get what I meant. wink
Its really easy bro,you have to use a function called auto focus in the camera,you double tap your screen ( directly tapping the object) this makes the rest blurry,thanks again for your opinions I'm grateful
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Irelokeh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
invincible007:
InFinix HoT
1. A nesting Hen
Nice picture bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by GreatManBee: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Game on!
Do we discus offline?
MadCow1:

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by GreatManBee: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nice hen.
invincible007:
InFinix HoT
1. A nesting Hen

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Castos(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Is Unizik operating multi campus?
Yeah.... In a way, because they still have another in Agulu as well.
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by kenny4one(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
how do i create new topic on nairaland,so i can show you guys what i do design with my android phone..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amazing pictures with the right and perfect editing

Thumbs up, bro

I don't think a pro photographer would do better

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
I enjoyed this thread. No more pictures?
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
scarr:

i know the thread ure talking of, Humans of Ogun, the thread isnt about the pics but the stories, thats why i referenced Humans of Newyork to you....d pics arent meant to be extraordinary, the stories of the pics is what is d bone of contention. maybe u didnt read what the OP of the Humans of Ogun Thread wrote in d introduction....its meant to be a "humans of " thread not a "photography thread" wink Gerrit now?

Don't bother, his mind's closed.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by 1kinggy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Irelokeh:
Thanks to Fellow Nairalander Basille who opened a Mobile Photography thread last year,this year I decided to share my Mobile Photographs,taken on a 5mp camera with little editing,you could also upload yours

1. Dew on green plants in the morning on my way to work
2. An amazing young boy in my shop
3. My hand and a little boy's hand
4. Actually a car's rear light glass

Cool shot. I have a dew on grass shot too.

See more pix on IG: @iAmKingsiju
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by 1kinggy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Irelokeh:
Thanks to Fellow Nairalander Basille who opened a Mobile Photography thread last year,this year I decided to share my Mobile Photographs,taken on a 5mp camera with little editing,you could also upload yours

1. Dew on green plants in the morning on my way to work
2. An amazing young boy in my shop
3. My hand and a little boy's hand
4. Actually a car's rear light glass

Please what editors are you using. Those I like posting untouched pix, I use pixlr and snapped on my phone when I want to.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by 1kinggy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Elummah:
1. Above Lower Niger
2. Caption it yourself
3. As the bank beckons

Which device did you use?
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Elummah(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
1kinggy:

Which device did you use?
Tecno G9 Phantom Pad II

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by MightyFortress: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
so lovely, op... keep it up.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Irelokeh(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks everyone I really appreciate,Im most honoured and grateful for everyone that likes my photos
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by tonididdy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
...Am a sucker for skyPICX...few of my collection
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Djtm(m): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2015
xtervaganza:
Amazing pictures with the right and perfect editing

Thumbs up, bro

I don't think a pro photographer would do better
You most definitely haven't been seeing photos from professional photographers. Do a simple google search and see unbelievable pictures.
Nice shots tho @OP
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Djtm(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2015
1kinggy:

Please what editors are you using. Those I like posting untouched pix, I use pixlr and snapped on my phone when I want to.
Nice shot. You oversaturated the pic during editing.
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Djtm(m): 1:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Y'all can follow me on instagram. I post pictures of sunsets, nature, landscapes and anything else that catches my attention. http://instagram.com/youngestdj
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by stonecoldcafe: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Irelokeh:

The phone's name is Karbonn Sparkle V,its an android one device,it goes for 12k on Jumia,the phone is awesome and it takes good pictures too

It sure takes amazing photographs - amazing. The 'healer' picture is amazinggg. That was my best. You should try to put your siggy or something on your work.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by 1kinggy(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Djtm:

Nice shot. You oversaturated the pic during editing.

Kind of. Thanks for the observation.
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Irelokeh(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

It sure takes amazing photographs - amazing. The 'healer' picture is amazinggg. That was my best. You should try to put your siggy or something on your work.
Thanks bro,I would actually think of that but I uploaded the photos to be free for use anyways
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by scarr: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2015
charix:
Don't bother, his mind's closed.
too bad sad
Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by stonecoldcafe: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Irelokeh:

Thanks bro,I would actually think of that but I uploaded the photos to be free for use anyways

That's great! You're probably doing this as per hobby for now but you've got a gift here. Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Justiceotuya(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2015
From infinix hot note 1. Ball on grass 2. Ball on sand 3. Football boots 4. Close up football hose

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Justiceotuya(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2015
1. Corn cob

2. Clothes hard brush upclose

3. Welder

4. Keyholder
From infinix hot note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Amazing 5mp Mobile Photograhy Pictures by Irelokeh(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Justiceotuya:
1. Corn cob

2. Clothes hard brush upclose

3. Welder

4. Keyholder

From infinix hot note
Wooow,Nice one bro Amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Popular Meme Drawn By Nevetsibot. Rate. / Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) / Nairaland Ads: 2nd Banner Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.