Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview (1346 Views)

How To Answer The Greatest Weakness Question In An Interview / Questions You Can Ask In An Interview / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by shollyee: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2015
An interviewer may ask you if your poor result is a true reflection of your skills and ability. What do you think is the best response to it and how do you prove it at that very point.
Some responses might be good but you need to be able to give the best response that won't limit your chance of getting the job.
Check out the best response here www.realinterviewpatterns.com/interview-skills-test/
Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by Folksyharry(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Guy post that thing here or forever remain silent on the topic
Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by nellyalph: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Copy and paste. Then at the end, add the source.
Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by Dolypson04(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sorry but I don't have a low grade.
Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by nerdymufasa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
If u ain't pasting it here then 4get abt sharing...I don't even have a low grade
Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by telim: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
I graduated with a low grade and i don't need to attend any interview in the first place b'cause the recruiters cant afford to pay my Monthly salary. Profit is far far better than wages, so while waste my time on monthly stipends when their are millions of the so called graduate with good grades roaming the streets without a Job that i can easily recruit and pay monthly stipends while i keep the big ROI. Bleep Wages and embrace Profit.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by jcflex(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

see question
Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by odsniper2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
nerdymufasa:
If u ain't pasting it here then 4get abt sharing...I don't even have a low grade
and has your high grade given u a job yet?
Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2015
nellyalph:
Copy and paste. Then at the end, add the source.
nice one
Re: How Will You Respond To A Question About Your Low Grade In An Interview by shollyee: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
A good response to give is: I actually didn’t get stable at my early days in college but I was eventually able to master some specific courses where I scored some high grades and overall I got to understand the course better towards my final year.

Explanation:
It is important not to get defensive or place blames, rather put a positive pin on the question by concentrating on what you have learned and the extra effort you put in rather than on the grades.

You can see more tips on responses to give to some specific questions on www.realinterviewpatterns.com/interview-skills-test

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2015/2016 / FEMALE ACCOUNTANT AND FEMALE CASHIER NEEDED@@@BECAN GARDENS AND SUITES LTD. / Apply For Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016 – Commercial(nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.