Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

5 Natural Way To Clean And Whiten Coloured/stained Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Natural Way To Clean And Whiten Coloured/stained Teeth (3478 Views)

5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation / I Am Depressed. I Am Tired Of My Brown Stained Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Natural Way To Clean And Whiten Coloured/stained Teeth by habeeblai244(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
[b]Coloured/Stained Teeth is a Terrible thing,
Who doesn’t want to have a beautiful smile with white sparkling teeth?

The sad truth is some people, no matter how many times they brush their teeth, you will still get stained teeth from food, coloured drinks, smoking, tobacco etc.
Also, aging, high doses of antibiotics, climatic conditions, infection and improper metabolism can contribute to staining of teeth.
Though our teeth was Naturally white, but certainly it will get dirty, thats why you have to keep it neat always to avoid Stained teeth

Thats why I wrote I wrote this 5 Natural ways to Clean and whiten Coloured/Stained teeth.

(1) ALWAYS BRUSH YOUR TEETH TWICE A DAY.
Yes, you should. Many people will say, why should i have to brush again. I have in the morning.
But you have eaten more than 3times before evening, taking snacks.
Tell me why you wont have coloured or stained teeth.
Try brushing in Evening or before going to bed and in the morning before eating.

(2) BAKING SODA.
Cleaning your teeth with a dilute Baking soda removes stain from teeth. It will help remove plaque and teeth shines. Use it onces or twice a week.
You can also mix it with Lemon juice

(3) ORANGE PEELS
Regular Cleaning of teeths with orange peels can remove stained/coloured teeth.
Rub orange peel over your teeth every night before going to sleep.
Orange peel contains vitamin C and calcium which help fights microorganisms.
Do this every night for a week
and see changes

(4) HYDROGEN PEROXIDE.
Hydrogen peroxide has a bleaching effect that can make a stained/coloured teeth white again.
Rinse and gargle your mouth with little hydrogen peroxide.
You can now use your regular toothpaste to brush your teeth.
You can also add hydrogen peroxide to baking soda to make something i will call toothpaste.
You can alternatively use this with your regular toothpaste

(5) SALT
Salt is a cleansing agent, it is used in making toothpaste.
Its a great alternative to Toothpaste.
You can use common salt regularly each morning as a tooth powder instead of toothpaste.
You can also mix common salt with Ash and brush your teeth twice a day with It. [/b]

Source : www.naijapally.tk/forum2_theme_111531537.xhtml?tema=21

(1) (Reply)

All The Requisite Information About Post Cycle Therapy Testo Roar / Determine Your Life Expectancy by Answering These Questions / NMA Strike: Delegates Voted For Continuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.