Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,645 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) (21080 Views)

Mike Okiro Honoured As Queen Of Aso World 2016 Emerges - Nancy Inyama / When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) / FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by saopauloman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
lol.. good shah
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by SmartMugu: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
I wish I fit delete this thread. The 'her majesty' part of OPs post is really annoying.
OP how much dem pay u to publicize this rubbish?
At least u should explain what the competition she became a queen of before calling her ur personal majesty.
Rubbish
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by realtheo: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
If she was indeed serious wit her sympathy wit the victims, it would have been made known to the public how much she offered to them.....women hardly give u what will be very useful for you.......
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by olowookerekemi(f): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
pls wats d essence of d tag dey put on

d topic shd b QUEEN OF ASO ROCK TAKES SELFIE WIT ABUJA BOMB BLAST VICTIMS
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
ginawest:
undecidedits obvious that she wanted to show that she is the queen of aso.. what happened to simplicity and humility..

good gesture anyways
I tire oooo!
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by TheObserver(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sorry to say this but is that dress and the paparazzi an appropriate thing around victims of a disaster like this?
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by Fulaboy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
SmartMugu:

I tire o. May be one of our numerous pregnant senators promised one his mistresses fame. Got her the little crown n we are supposed to make her famous.

Anybody know this girl with the toothpick legs? Wetin she compete against sef to become a self-acclaimed queen of wetin nobody know about.
I tire oo undecided I never heard of her sefff undecided
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by Ashure: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
op pls how do I get my stories posted ? n to hit FP. pls have stories but don't know how to get it posted.
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by d33jy85: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
What is this bleached Igbo Harlot doing with those Alamarjiris undecided its a pity
We need Biafra
The Zoo must Fall!!
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by victorazy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Still don't get wat she went dere 4..to snap photos wit d victims or wat

Nice gesture tho

If na jim iyke, inyanya, van vika or psquare u go likam.
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin
MetroBoomin:
The topic should be

Miss aso rock takes pictures with Abuja bomb blast victims.
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by stevkc: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
GO GREEN, GO SOLAR, INVITE ENERGYWORLD LIMITED
Fossil fuel(eg, petroleum products,petrol and diesel) has come of age and has contributed to environmental pollution and human damages. Talk of the emissions of fossil fuel which have caused ozone layer depletion, green house effect ,climate change and ambient temperature rise.
the world is concerned about the negative effects of fossil fuel emission,that is why we are campaigning for clean air and this can be achieved by going green (using alternative energy supplies). EnergyWorld limited is campaigning for clean air by going into solar energy system installations and maintenance.Nigeria should be at the fore front of encouraging Go green,go solar campaign because we are greatly affected by being in the tropical region of the world where the ambient temperature is already high. lets consider the changes in Nigeria climate condition now,we no longer experience harmattan when due,flooding is on the increase because of the melting of the ocean ice which is as a result of increase in the anbient temperature,sea level is rising.
Contact us ENERGYWORLD limited for solar street installation,solar system for residences,offices,churches,borehole etc, consultancy call 08069487971 or email us on stevkc2007@yahoo.com. we serve you anywhere
Re: Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 1:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Queen of ASO Rock ko, Man Made of Abuja ni,

Now Wat is d significance of d road show, called visit.

She would av been Better off to visit Nicon Nuga or Sheraton hotel, guess she will make a lot more advert dia.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Yoruba Actress, Jaiye Kuti Announced As LASPOTECH Ambassador / Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo / Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.