Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. (2134 Views)

Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured / I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mrpassionate(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
The journey of my 1,000 BIRDS "BROILERS" capacity begins on 27 of August and going through on or before 20th of Dec 2015..

They should be searching for grate Pots on this DECEMBER 2015.

Serious BULK BUYERS can contact me on this thread or email me directly and phone contact at:

mr.passionatetradergoing4milli@gmail.com

0909 7802 410
0810 4045 977

Thank you,
Mr Passionate.
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by Baroba(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
What's the mortality rate so far, your setup looks very neat with lots of natural lighting.. If you are any were near Enugu by December I might collect twenty.. God bless you hustle young man..
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mrpassionate(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thank you very much sir, and by the way, You are my very first email to replied to.

The mortality is "second to none".

I forgot to mention that I am in LAGOS but I dont mind supervicing the transportation of LARGE order nationwide.

Thank you once more and God blessed,
Mr. Passionate.
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by Pavore9: 3:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Wishing you the very best.
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mrpassionate(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
All the same!...
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by jamace(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Great
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by priesthood13: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
@Mr Passionate, where are you in Lagos, I will like to visit you someday hopefully this month or next....... I'm also a farmer currently on 50 boiler production though it's my second batch. The previous ones had all gone remaining only 5pieces left and my turkeys.
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by teflondoncuzo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice one bro where is ur farm located
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by Pally247: 2:14am On Oct 15, 2015
I help big poultry farmers with recipes that enhance the growth of their broilers to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on cost ... Interested persons should send me a PM.. i bet you won't want to go back to the old way of farming after tasting this.
NB:- Please only serious minded persons should send me a PM thanks... andersonpally@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by NaijaFutbol: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
mrpassionate:
Thank you very much sir, and by the way, You are my very first email to replied to.

I forgot to mention that I am in LAGOS but I dont mind supervicing the transportation of LARGE order nationwide.

Mr. Passionate.

Which one be "second to none" again for mortality?
Everything no be marketing, bros.

How many die since you begin raise the day old chicks?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mfm04622: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Why do you want to keep broilers for 17 weeks? Isn't that too long?

1 Like

Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mrpassionate(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
10% of a production is regarded as normal but I see's that as a disaster. Currently I'm under 1% so that's why I said, Its "Second to None"
NaijaFutbol:

Which one be "second to none" again for mortality?
Everything no be marketing, bros.

How many die since you begin raise the day old chicks?

Thank you
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mrpassionate(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
17 Weeks is not a strange thing to do. We are Targeting 4.5Kg thats for XMASS meat.
Thank you.
mfm04622:
Why do you want to keep broilers for 17 weeks? Isn't that too long?
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mrpassionate(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
At Abule Egba bus Stop, Abeokuta Express Way, Lagos...I do love to welcome you my farm soon.
Thank you.

priesthood13:
@Mr Passionate, where are you in Lagos, I will like to visit you someday hopefully this month or next....... I'm also a farmer currently on 50 boiler production though it's my second batch. The previous ones had all gone remaining only 5pieces left and my turkeys.
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mrpassionate(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
I do love to see some of your pictures in action with results of your formulation on few birds then I could make up my mind on what to do in my next production.
Thank you.

Pally247:
I help big poultry farmers with recipes that enhance the growth of their broilers to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on cost ... Interested persons should send me a PM.. i bet you won't want to go back to the old way of farming after tasting this.
NB:- Please only serious minded persons should send me a PM thanks... andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by priesthood13: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrpassionate:
At Abule Egba bus Stop, Abeokuta Express Way, Lagos...I do love to welcome you my farm soon.
Thank you.

Wow! Its kind of close to my place....... I could connect abule egba via ikola-command. Anyway, its okay. This is my email; royalpriesthood13@yahoo.com. Mail me ASAP so, we can exchange numbers there........ I come to iyana ipaja often.
Thanks
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by EfemenaXY: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrpassionate:

Mr. Passionate.

Interesting stuff.

Do you rear layers too? I think they've got a much higher mortality rate than broilers.
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by Pally247: 1:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Well Mr Passionate i don't believe in pictures not that i don't have them but they are far deceptive. I can as well upload different pics of birds here and claim they are mine, but that won't be good. I think its far better not to add pics especially when one knows the value of what he has,i don't make much noise about it because i know what i have, when the time comes people will crave for it unless you want to still keep with the old ways of farming. Thanks. #You_don't_have_to_shout _to_make_a_point.
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by teflondoncuzo(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2015
mrpassionate:
Thank you.

We're in abule egba would love to visit on Wednesday
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by FarmTech(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2015
17 wks? Have u done this before?
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by priesthood13: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Pally247:
Well Mr Passionate i don't believe in pictures not that i don't have them but they are far deceptive. I can as well upload different pics of birds here and claim they are mine, but that won't be good. I think its far better not to add pics especially when one knows the value of what he has,i don't make much noise about it because i know what i have, when the time comes people will crave for it unless you want to still keep with the old ways of farming. Thanks. #You_don't_have_to_shout _to_make_a_point.
A Yoruba adage say 'the genuineness or authenticity of your medicine (drugs), make you tell people about it..... Its not about making noise but its by its ORIGINALITY#..........
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by Pally247: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2015
priesthood13:

A Yoruba adage say 'the genuineness or authenticity of your medicine (drugs), make you tell people about it..... Its not about making noise but its by its ORIGINALITY#..........

Well i don't know about that adage you just dropped here, i still believe strongly that putting up pics will not change anything for those that are not interested. Those that will want to give it a try it will do so. #If_its_Original_why_try_to_paint_it_toomuch#
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by priesthood13: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pally247:

Well i don't know about that adage you just dropped here, i still believe strongly that putting up pics will not change anything for those that are not interested. Those that will want to give it a try it will do so. #If_its_Original_why_try_to_paint_it_toomuch#
Bros, there's no point in arguing with you!!...... But was just thinking, if you have gat a better recipe than Amo or Top feeds, na him you never start your own feeds Production??
Don'tAnswerThat#
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by Pally247: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
priesthood13:

Bros, there's no point in arguing with you!!...... But was just thinking, if you have gat a better recipe than Amo or Top feeds, na him you never start your own feeds Production??
Don'tAnswerThat#

Bigger bros, if you can help or knows who can help, or even know anyone that can partner with me to make that happen i will be so glad ...Infact that's my dream. #Bros_you_know how_much_€_go_cost_na
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by bolman2k1: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
I stay in ile iwr area of Abule egba, can I have ur address pls?
Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by mrpassionate(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2015
mrpassionate:
The journey of my 1,000 BIRDS "BROILERS" capacity begins on 27 of August and going through on or before 20th of Dec 2015..

They should be searching for grate Pots on this DECEMBER 2015.

Serious BULK BUYERS can contact me on this thread or email me directly and phone contact at:

mr.passionatetradergoing4milli@gmail.com

0909 7802 410
0810 4045 977

Thank you,
Mr Passionate.

Re: Xmass Chickens for sales. 4.5Kg & 5Kg in Large & Small quantitie. by oludarekehinde(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Broilers Chicken for sale at KEDOTY FARM Elerangbe ibeju lekki lagos #2,500 per one. Their kg is between 4&5kg. Contact for booking 08053690928

(1) (Reply)

. / Which Machine Is Suitable To Grind Tigernut Milk? / Grants For Nigerian Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.