Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint (1547 Views)

Convincing Reasons On Why You Should Consider Information Marketing / Online Information Marketing What It Is And How To Earn Massively With It / 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Online Information marketing encompasses the sale of information that has been packaged up as books, reports, home study courses, video training, audio programs, membership sites, newsletters, and many other types of products to consumers in every possible market or niche. The sale of these info products online last year totaled over $56 Billion dollars and the industry has enjoyed year over year growth. This Thread is Created to help you carve out your own piece of that very lucrative pie.

This Thread will take you through the process of building an information marketing business following proven models of success. This crash course is broken down into 12 steps. Each of the steps will outline what you need to know about that particular part of the process and then provide more details necessary to complete that step. There are many ways to sell information online, but what i will be sharing with you here is responsible for millions of naira of profit for companies and my students and if you follow it (at least to start) can do the same for you.

Building a business and making money online does not have to be complicated or hard. It also doesn't require you to work 25hrs a day ,8 days a week. and it doesn't have to be a long drawn out affair that takes month or years to see results.

Feel Free to drop your questions and opinions .

NOTE

1: If you need to contact me regarding any specific need other than what i cover here then you can use my signature.

2: While the steps outlined below may seem to not be in the “logical” order, please bear with me as there is method to my frenzy. This Blueprint is designed to have you complete steps in the order that will 1) make your progress faster and 2) make the process of implementation easier and more streamlined. This is 100% for your benefit, so please just follow the steps in order and i promise you’ll complete the blueprint faster.

Forget all the hypes (make 1 billion in one day)
Forget al the crap (delete all the Free and Paid downloaded ebooks 0
Forget all the schemes (MLM, paid advert viewing etc)

and return to the basics
Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Below you will find the itemized list of 12 steps that must be completed in order to build your information marketing business online.

CRASH TOPICS
Step 1: Choose Niche
Step 2: Research Market
Step 3: Choose Sales Funnel Structure
Step 4: Create Core Offer
Step 5: Create Front End Offer
Step 6: Create Lead Magnet
Step 7: Write Sales Copy
Step 8: Set Up Autoresponder
Step 9: Set Up Payment Processor
Step 10: Set Up Sales Funnel
Step 11: Test Sales Funnel
Step 12: Drive Traffic

1 Like

Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
STEP 1: CHOOSING NICHE

The first step to kicking off your information marketing business is to identify what niche you want to build your business in. Contrary to common belief, choosing the right niche can mean the difference between success and failure…even if you do everything else in your business right. Use the following information to ensure you start your online information marketing business off on the right foot

The most often overlooked aspect in an online business is market research. It’s boring, unsexy and takes time. It’s no wonder people try to skip it or skimp on it, but it’s also those same people who later down the road wonder why they just cant make their business work. Quality market research serves as the foundation on which a successful business is built. How can you effectively create a product to sell if you don’t know what your market actually wants? How can you expect to successfully sell your products to the masses if you don’t know which particular segment of the masses is your target market and also know where that segment hangs out? How can you enter a market and become a dominant player if you don’t know who your competitors are and more importantly what their strengths and weaknesses are? Lucky for you this Thread will show you exactly how to find out all of that critical information and help you mold it into a plan of attack for your niche.

1 Like

Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Good morning people...i will post a continuation of STEP 1 (Choosing Niche) soon. you can ask any question so i can answer all at once.
Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by chamstick(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Make extra $50 minimum daily Online survey expo see Surecent..com U can also extra income too! Discovering The Secret how i Makes Between $900 to 1,500$ Monthly Just By Answering Simple Online Surveys That Pays Genuinely. ¤ If I can,, u too can! surecent. .com Pls its not a get rich quick but u be ur own boss and make extra cash in ur pocket
Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
First thing First is to forget everything you already know and doing about Niche selection. This is very important before continuing further.

There are two traditional niche research methods that are dispersed and taught all over the internet. Google is teaching you , Regular guy that has not made a penny online is selling you his downloaded ebook . you learn it on warrior forum and other internet marketing forums.

Here are the 2 basic method that are very common and you are probably aware of them.

Method 1.

1: Create a product on a topic you know about.( what you enjoy, love doing, Topic you are an expert on etc)

2: Product topic dictates the market focus (You create a product before getting traffic)

3: Use keyword software to find related keywords to find niche.( you use google keyword finder or market samurai)

Now that's how some of you find your niche.

Method 2.

1: Find a hot product on clickbank or Amazon ( Acne, fitness,weight loss etc)

2: Promote this product or create a similar product also known as spin off product.

3: Product topic dictates market.

4: Use Keyword software to locate related keywords to find the niche.

Again in this method the product topic dictates the markets. (You don't have an idea of how you will get traffic)

Am happy to tell you now that both method above are both flawed and setup for failure. if you want a truly sustainable online business then you need to begin your niche and product selection from an entirely different perspective .

Question is why are they flawed

1: When you come up with a product first then Market (Traffic) second , that's a very very hard thing to do to actually become profitable or even make a business out of it. Its hard to match a product to the prospective market. If you are smart then the smart thing to do is to establish the market first, research the market, validate the market and figure out exactly what the market and sub section of the market wants and figure out a product to meet there needs

2: Market and niche selection is an afterthought.

3: It Requires lots of testing and trial and error to find your buyers.

My next post will cover How to do it right . We all want to do it the right way and what we are building is a Sustainable Online Business.

1 Like

Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by eripecs(f): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
demoreon:
Good morning people...i will post a continuation of STEP 1 (Choosing Niche) soon. you can ask any question so i can answer all at once.
LONGTIME!Where have you been? Welcome back!
Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
eripecs:

LONGTIME!Where have you been? Welcome back!
Thanks... Glad to have you here
Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Hi everyone , I want to thank all those that sent private messages in the course of my ban . The ban has been lifted now but i have decided i will only be posting excerpts of my full articles here to avoid future bans. Also i won't be sending any ebook regarding this thread because i want everyone to benefit from this thread and get response to questions real time.

1 Like

Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Hi everyone sorry about the delay in writing this....have been extremely busy .

CONTINUATION ON CHOOSING A NICHE Here is how to do it right.

What we want to build here is a sustainable Online Business which is the point of this topic. Firstly we need to know who to target and why. so to pick our niche, we need to do it in reverse order.

This method is called Reverse Niche selection.You probably might have heard about it before. very few people teach this and even when they do its only available to there inner circle. i needed to say that so you will understand the importance of what am sharing here today.

The first step of reverse niche selection is

Idea Generation . Next is the Market selection . Then we do Niche validation. This third steps allow us to verify the niche we have come up with, if it will sustain and steady our lives. then finally we pick a niche.

These 4 steps in this order is the crucial way to actually develop a solid niche strategy. which guarantees a life term earnings. With this 4 steps , you already know who your buyers are and what they want ever before creating a product.

Next i want to discuss is the difference between Niche vs Market.

Majority of folks don't know there are differences.

Market: [/b]This is a broad/ general category composed of thousands of niches e.g Health and fitness, business and investing. its the big umbrella of your niches.

[b]Niche:
This is a Narrow focused sub category of a market e.g weight loss . So with our Health and fitness market example above, an example niche will be weight loss.

Its important to know that this is were most internet markets and ebook sellers stop.

They create weight loss blog / website and you too wanna create weight loss products. These is actually false. They use the 4 methods i described above and stop at the niche selection.

Then they wonder why they struggle and not yet financially free.

Am happy to let you know that there are still 2 more phases of niche-ing down and selection to do.

You still need to do sub Niche and targeted sub niche.

For target and cost effective marketing, you must further define your niche.

Theres no way you will make great recurring income if you don't do targeted sub niche.

sub niche: These is a specific segment of the larger niche . Since our market was[b] Health and fitness[/b] , Our niche weight loss then our sub niche will be[b] weight loss for men[/b]. now we have narrowed it down. we ain't talking to women but for men.

Next we need to go one step further because weight loss for men is still too general. weight loss for a teenager is very different from for diabetic men or for married men etc the point is they have different reasons for wanting too lose weight. these leads us to targeted sub niche.

Targeted sub niche; These is a tightly focused category within the larger sub niche. now these is where you build your business. i am going to choose weight loss for dads. below is how it works.

We want to go deep , not wide.

[center]HEALTH AND FITNESS- Market

WEIGHT LOSS - Niche

Weight Loss for diabetics - Sub niche

weight loss for women - sub niche

weight loss for men - sub niche

weight loss for dads - targeted sub niche

weight loss for men over 60 - targeted sub niche

weight loss for diabetic men - targeted sub niche
[/center]

A wide market is Health and Fitness, wide Niche is weight loss, wide sub niche is weight loss for men or weight loss for woman ( a little better but it still too wide). Now a very good example for our business would be weight loss for dads.

Weightloss for men over 60

Weight loss for Male footballers .

Here is another example from business and money market

Business and money - Market

Internet marketing - Niche

Affiliate marketing - sub niche

Copywriting - sub niche

Product creation - sub niche

Info product creation - targeted sub niche

Software creation - targeted sub niche

Wordpress theme creation - targeted sub niche

Now as you can see we are getting more and more specific about who we market too and getting easier to talk to them.

Here is a major pitfall of the uneducated marketer and business owner specifically online.

It affects those who are offline too. they try to target a niche that is way to broad and covers to much ground because they think everyone in the niche is a prospective customer. because you did some keyword research and you found out 20 million people searched for you chosen keyword, you decided to create a blog/website about the niche assuming everyone is interested in what you are creating.

By doing the above (Creating a product for a Market or Niche instead of Targeted sub Niche) dilutes the power and effectiveness of your marketing to the point where it resonates with no one.

This pitfall is one of the main reasons so many business owners fail even when it seems like they are doing things right.

They have everything else good but because there chosen Niche is too broad they can't speak to everyone , they might still make a sale but it can never be compared with targeted sub niche.

Now remember this...

It is always better to go too deep than staying to wide in your niche selection.

The deeper you focus your niche , the more people that are eliminated from your potential audience.

- uneducated marketers believe this to be a bad thing. (They say to themselves " my market is gonna be smaller, big marketers have lots of categories "wink

In Reality , it is the best thing you can do for you business. The reason for that is , it gives you the opportunity to connect and resonate with your target audience, you have specific target audience, you are able to create a product that resonate with them and appeal to them specifically (80% of them will buy your product).

Its like you having a weight loss product for men . your wordings are for men etc and you are doing a generic advert that covers men , women, children. that's waste of money . Why will you want women to see advert that's targeted for men.

Niche Down then Build an Empire

The end goal of my post today is to choose a[b] Targeted sub niche[/b] within a Market that you can dominate

Note: This doesn't mean later you can't go back and target a different niche within the market

but first you need to niche down to get one targeted sub niche, learn it and become the goto resource or expert in that sub niche. Afterwards you pick more targeted sub niche till you cover the who Niche.

1 Like

Re: NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint by demoreon: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Morning people...feel free to ask questions

(1) (Reply)

Pls how Can I Fund My Skrill Account / Get Your Business Name Registered In Less Than 3 Wks / We Can Help You In Setting Up Your Betting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.