Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Truemessenger Saves Phones From Unwanted Smss - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Truemessenger Saves Phones From Unwanted Smss (535 Views)

Convert Your Unwanted Or Used Items Into Cash With This App / Whatsapp Will Stop Working On The Following Phones From 2018 / Cheap Sized Phones From Customs ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Truemessenger Saves Phones From Unwanted Smss by Muyoski: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
“To get your daily love tips, send LOVE to 38500” is the worst nightmare my phone has ever given me; after which is my BBM battery issues. As I look at every SMS as an opportunity to make more money, spam messages have told me that I’m living in a fool’s paradise.

Until random gists led to a friend informing us that one not getting spam messages is very possible with an app called TrueMessenger. “How come? Do you know how deep these telecoms companies have gotten with spam messages? Which app wants to stop this?” A friend asks as the argument heats up.

After minutes of argument, we decided to throw a bet: if your app works, each of us will renew your data for each month and if it doesn’t, you renew our data. We agreed to this bet and were determined to have a month of free data.

We just placed lots now and I’m paying for Jide’s data on the second month. Lesson for the day: be sure of what you’re entering into before you take your first step. My inbox finally has sufficient space.

With the TrueMessenger app, you can block spam messages as well as unwanted messages. Therefore, you’re sure of getting the right messages for the right purposes without any element of disruption.

To enjoy the security that TrueMessenger has to offer, you can visit Google Play Store to download the app. This is the best way except you want to save money for someone else’s data wink.

(1) (Reply)

5 Quick Ways To Speed Up Slow And Freezing Computer / Russia 3D House Was Built; Videos Evidence / How Do I Protect My Tech Ideas In Nigeria & Everything I Need To Know Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.