Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Quits Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Quits Super Eagles (331 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Quits Super Eagles by Ptimes: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has announced his retirement from the national team, a day after he was officially stripped of the captain’s armband for the Super Eagles.

Enyeama, who recently had an altercation with the Coach of the Nigerian team, Sunday Oliseh, said on his Instagram page he is no longer available for national team duties and would henceforth face his club career.

He wrote, “I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course, I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion. henceforth, there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services. God bless NIgeria.
see more..........
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/football/191216-breaking-vincent-enyeama-quits-super-eagles.html
Re: BREAKING: Vincent Enyeama Quits Super Eagles by OVI75(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Should incase of frontpage, i am first to comment.

Ego war always costing nigeria,one of Africa finest short stoppers just going like that

Am wondering what his prayers are gonna be nw wenever nigeria is playin.

(1) (Reply)

Blamed The Cheat On "A Couple" Software / Footballers Look Alike / 1960bet, It Is An Action Packed Weekend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.