Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Price E-passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price E-passport (716 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Ukba Nigeria Annoucement Regarding E-passport / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price E-passport by skydiver(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2009
How much is the price for a "legal" E-passport in Nigeria ?
Re: Price E-passport by bijelee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2009
As at about a month i confirmed the price from immigration office its 18k

To be ready in two weeks

Requirements : 2 passport photographs, local govt cert, birth cert
Re: Price E-passport by manuch(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2009
15k one week to process
Re: Price E-passport by skydiver(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2009
Thanks Guys, its for my wife she is located in PH; Why the difference in price? one say 15 K, the other 18 K.
She has already here old Int Passport with the stamps from Shengen visa when she visit me here.
Thanks for the support.
Re: Price E-passport by abmart: 2:06pm On May 07, 2009
with your 18k, you will just need to bring 2 passport and provide what you want in the passport like name, date of bith e.t.call the necessary document will be taking care of. and you will collect your passport in two days.

(1) (Reply)

Travel,tour And Study Abroad: No Risk / Malaysia And Dubai / Travel To Nigeria This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.