Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

AWOOF: Get Unlimited Free Credit With Ease On Your Mtn S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AWOOF: Get Unlimited Free Credit With Ease On Your Mtn S (572 Views)

Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network / How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones / Awoof: Get More Than 3 Million Airtime From Airtel To Call Any Network In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AWOOF: Get Unlimited Free Credit With Ease On Your Mtn S by dtermined(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello my fellow readers, I know its somehow difficult to get free browsing to browse on Nigeria Networks this day but I can assure you that very soon, cheats, free browsing tricks will be released so just stay glued to this website.

Meanwhile I have come for one mission which is how you can get unlimited airtimes to call your love ones, friends and so on all on your mtn network without spending much at all.

Its very easy to activate this irrespective of the package you are.

HOW DO I ACTIVATE THIS?

Go read the full steps here>>>
http://infogistz..in/2015/10/awoof-get-unlimited-free-credit-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Lumia 1520-said To Be Best Selling Windows Phone / I'd Like To Various Tecno Phones That Ranges Between 15-16K / Asus Pegasus X005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.