Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Biafra Will Come, If God Ordains It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Come, If God Ordains It. (661 Views)

Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. / Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Will Come, If God Ordains It. by simplycarro: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pavore9, one of the most sensible Igbos I've come across on NL says :

My igbo identity is not a mistake as it has been ordained by God before conception and am yet to see a man born of woman who will stop me from entering my father's compound or walk me out from my umunna's meeting because l do not believe in Nnamdi's ideologies. My life is meaningful beyond a fellow mortal's ideology! cool cool cool

If ordained by God, no man born of woman will stop Biafra.
However, Nnammdi Kanu is not interested in Biafra, but spreading falsehood and hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Come, If God Ordains It. by EasternLionn: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Where do you people even crawl out from to type and post rubbish?

Face your cowardly women conquered South West and leave Biafra alone, idiat!.

A yorubastard giving Biafrans his own correct definition of sensible Igbo speaking Biafran.

Isn't Pavore the type that was deaf during first wave of 1966 massacre, only to say to himself nothing was happening, before Awusa fulani decimated his type and unlucky others.

We are wiser now, Pavore can talk as he likes to sound 'correct' Igbo, but if he decides to be a sabo, he will not escape what will befall him. Ask yourself why no known Igbo man except Okoroawusa is not doing anything to stand in the way of Radio Biafra. They know better. The only ones talking rubbish from Biafraland are likes of Barr Okoi Obono Obla who is a known supporter of Buhari and ofcus the efulefu by name Joe Igbokwe.
Joe Igbokwe can never step into Biafraland, dead or alive again. He knows that very well, he will die and be buried in Lagos. Even as evil as T.A. Orji is, he has never gone against Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB, you think they are fools, wait, what will happen in coming months will surprise you.

Look Fulani herdsmen are coming... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Thabo Mbeki / Critics Blast Buhari Over Alamieyeseigha Death / EFCC Traces Maina’s N2.8bn Pension Loot To Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.