Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

A Nairalander Message To A Comedian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Message To A Comedian (521 Views)

When Your Doctor Is Also A Comedian (photo) / Are You A Comedian Post Your Jokes Here / A Broke Nairalander's Message To MTN After Borrowing (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Message To A Comedian by megastarjec(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
My message to a comedian towards his forth coming programme, Feb 14, 2016. Laugh In Chain, a show for prisoners.

How I wish I could be behind the camera to capture it all: to tell the story with that saintly flourishing motion picture collector with an eye gripped of an eagle focusing every moment from the speech to the jokes then to their faces of grins and smiles, teeth wild open in satisfactory expression, tear gland bursting open to sensitised the moment, lips divorced apart in joyful mood. all caught and locked in posterity memory reminder, the camera. grin

(1) (Reply)

Plss Open This... ;D / Indeed Funny / Top 3 Naija Party Jams Released In Jan 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.