Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs (32824 Views)

Military Warns Against Boko Haram Terrorist Escapees / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Nigeria Military Warns Nigerians On Cluster Bombs (sample Pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2015
chubbygal:

Ooooh!!! Indeed you be pikin,Have you registered for your JSSCE ? Because from your previous comments you are not there yet." Say person tall no mean say him don grow FINISH " in a different view you are a TODDLER.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I laugh in Portuguese.

So as your profile pic says you prefer boobs to be rubbed on your face and after i noticed you a lady and wished so, i then asked if you are a lesbian, that automatically makes me a toddler abi?

My friend, you need to go get your brain redefined and rechecked.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Do u need sample?
kingk:
Pishur pls....pishur of how it looks like for easy identification Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Na huawei?
pedrilo:
And my company wants me to go to bauchi! Hmmm God be with me
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Godbest(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2015
you must be evil in nature. no sane human make that kind of statement
California30:
I will be so happy if the Boko Haram will continue killing the Awusa people.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Godbest(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2015
is there evidence for your claim
KingsleyCEO:
Nigerians deceiving Nigerians right from the beginning. these guys stole weapons from our military and they are using it against defenceless civilians and they are telling is cluster bombs.

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Godyke(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2015
BTW, I thought cluster bombs are deployed from the sky via air raids by jet bombers. How does the BH Terrorists intend to use it to achieve the purpose for which it is designed for?
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Godbest(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2015
shutup shutup
stop spreading lies
nigeria miltary are not responsible for this.
an sure you can ask the western allies, They are the onces suppying BokoHaram this

Pangea:
The person that designed such terrible weapon system has a special place in hell reserved for him!

Cluster munition is the worst of them all, it's so difficult to clean up and will continue to maim and kill people years after the conflict has ended.
That is why the United Nations placed a ban on it!
What is such doing in our inventory especially when we are fighting an insurgency.
We have the worst illiterates and stupid people in our army.
Why did they deploy cluster munitions against an internal crisis?
They even allow it to fall into the enemies hands?
It's like deploying a dirty bomb (nuclear weapon ) against an enemy on your own land, poisoning the land.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Godbest(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2015
i wonder ohh

Godyke:
BTW, I thought cluster bombs are deployed from the sky via air raids by jet bombers. How does the BH Terrorists intend to use it to achieve the purpose for which it is designed for?
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by maslong(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Orjioorji:
our Secret police are now control by illiterate Almajiris and agwei(Fulani) that is why no more information on the secrete activities of boko haram

They are more interested on river state tribunal on how to remove wike and control river state oil wealth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Godbest(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2015
cluster bomb are very expensive,
cluster bomb is as dangerous as nuclear bomb because it is very diffcult to clearn am area affected by it

i have said it time without number The best way to solve this Boko Haram issue is to Kill their SPONSOR, KILL ALL THE FAMILY OF THEIR SPONSOR AND ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR SPONSOR SHOULD BE DESTORY.

I WONDER WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS STILL WAITING FOR

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2015
boko haram must have stolen the cluster bombs from the army.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by TopHand: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2015
I am shocked where did BH Terroist get cluster bombs from, cluster bombs are not easily available on the open market only few countries produces them as they have been banned by the UN becos of their indiscriminate destructive nature, from the looks of things BH have been buying ex Libyan stock mainly available in Niger republic, the army should try and depoly their forces intelligently, the focus as shifted to Yobe this is not supriising since BH has been decimated in north eastern parts Borno state their traditional stronghold, the army should beaware of the dangers knee jerk reaction to troops deploy, They have to control the pace and locations of engagements, they have to control the war, for this they will need more numbers to mainten the pressure in Borno yet be able to depoly fresh troops to yobe, although it may be tempting to relocate troops from Borno to yobe this will be a stragetic error not just becos those troops who have already become very proficient and effective in destroying BH in Borno state will now have to return to the drawing board and learn how to fight BH in Yobe, this means they wil now have to become accustomed to the terrain and methods of operation BH uses in Yobe, and becos BH commanders in Yobe will follow a different mode of operation and have the advantage of terrain they and will easily be able to slip back into Borno state, while the army can redepoly's some resources like comand and control centres, key battle commanders etc, they can not afford to cut corners by a major redepolyment of resources from Borno to yobe state, the army's game plan should be increasing the numbers of personnel and applying all the lessons learnt in Borno state, this should include the use of new forms/methods of gathering intelligence, new tatics used to disrupt the supplies and logistics of BH, and intensiflying the particular use of those weapons/munitions that has not only put BH into hastily retreat but made them unable to adapt or stand toe to toe anymore with our gallant troops. I believe it is most likely that Abubakar sheaku is hiding in the Yobe regions and Inshallah our troops will get him there.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Bigii(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2015
imhotep:
[size=18pt]WHEN WILL THESE ANIMALS GET A LIFE?[/size]
Already got 7 lives
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by kingk(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2015
atarapa:
Do u need sample?
I don't need a sample IED from blood sucking devils bro, I can produce one if I want to cos abum nwa afo biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Appareil(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
sangga:
is unfare.
I agree with you, it is unfair!
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Nwanna
kingk:

I don't need a sample IED from blood sucking devils bro, I can produce one if I want to cos abum nwa afo biafra.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by kingk(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2015
atarapa:
Nwanna
Chukwu gozie gi bro............
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by Austine2020: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Where do they get this kind of dangerous weapons from? I tire for this Nig,porous borders in the North is not helping matters in this fighting of insurgency. May God help us.
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by molas02: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015
baralatie:

some b.h broke into an army barracks!
not a small fight but the military said it was under control and the attack repelled!
Na wa ooo.....they ve been covering d truth since, o ga ooo
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by isaacbush1987: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs by KingsleyCEO: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Godbest:
is there evidence for your claim

sorry to ask, are you in this world? where were you when they were attacking military formation and stealing weapons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.