Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… (64380 Views)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / RE: Falae, Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by calaway: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What do you mean by 'paramount traditional RULER'? We have the state government, FG, lawmakers judiciary who are making RULES and interpreting them. What rulers are you talking about again?

Or you mean those cceremonius Obas?
let me enlighten you since you are obviously very ignorant. In ilorin which is the largest city and capital city of Kwara their is a tradition rler who is also the head of the state council of traditional rulers. This tradition ruler goes by the title EMIR as Oba was phased out by Malaw Alimi dynasty. this Emir is a fulani man and direct lineage to alimi. Now let us go contemporal. Do you know that the biggest political godfather in kwara state who has single handedly decided who will be governor, senators,rep member down to l.g chairman in kwara since the second republic is the SARAKI (late father of the senate president) who is also a fulani man with a yoruba middle name?

so can you know see?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
lokoloko84:
So in your mind,only Lagos and portharcourt are accessible to Atlantic ocean. The ignorance of most Nigerians is laughable. It is like saying, just because only Niger Delta states have oil and without oil revenue,other zones cannot survive.
what a shame?
So what are you trying to say, comot for my comment jare!
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Rilwayne001: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
calaway:

let me enlighten you since you are obviously very ignorant. In ilorin which is the largest city and capital city of Kwara their is a tradition rler who is also the head of the state council of traditional rulers. This tradition ruler goes by the title EMIR as Oba was phased out by Malaw Alimi dynasty. this Emir is a fulani man and direct lineage to alimi. Now let us go contemporal. Do you know that the biggest political godfather in kwara state who has single handedly decided who will be governor, senators,rep member down to l.g chairman in kwara since the second republic is the SARAKI (late father of the senate president) who is also a fulani man with a yoruba middle name?

so can you know see?

No need furthering the arguement, educate yourself here: https://www.nairaland.com/2243902/historical-facts-ilorin-kwara-yoruba
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Kingyellew(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Secceding to saboutuer republic, educated illiterates. You lure ojukwu into war and eventually mapped out economic policy that brought about deaths of more than six million children from Biafra land. Get ready to reap what you have sown in which ever way. You have decided to lick Hausa pussy since, just continue or else you Yoruba would find yourselves in particular state of agony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by MbashrexBashir(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

YORUBA is spoken in Ilorin, Offa, Igbominna, share and some other part of Kwara.

Hope I have answered your question now? Now, present your next folly.

Which part of Kwara and what language do they normally speak in that part? Hausa??

See this fool again o. Their are lot of ethnic group in Kogi, and of course you don't expect a single language to be spoken in such an area—it is diverse. I don't know much about Benue, but what do you mean by saying they are northern state? That Hausa own em' or what??

I doubt you've ever seen a map of Kwara talkless of understanding that of Nigeria, stupíd dummkopf idiotard.
Am from ilorin in kwara... YOU know y u are stupid and fool north does not belong to hausa alone it belongs to many ethnic groups. Kogi is situated in north central of the country likewise benue, niger, nassarawa, jos,... Owk if you are d type dat do starb geography class during ur secondary school you wld knw dat all d State dat fall btw dx regions all not monolingua like that of north west nd south west but rather the north central are bilingua... So any tin dat goes with kogi goes with kwara nd rest of north central State. But in the north western, south western, nd south eastern are all monolingua koz de speak hausa, yoruba nd igbo respectively through out dere regions... So go nd ask your geography teacher were kwara belongs to b4 posting nonsense on Nairaland.... Dundeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by calaway: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

No need furthering the arguement, educate yourself here: https://www.nairaland.com/2243902/historical-facts-ilorin-kwara-yoruba
forgot doctored stories on NL. use google to educate yourself. lost soul....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Spybradd: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
9jacrip:

You have not refuted what I stated in the post you quoted though.

say what! you posted something like an anusal thrash,you know,MESS,so do i look like someone that analyses or refutes mess,like you do? grin
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by IamAtribalist: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

ur fiest analogy clearly show u ar immature and i didnt bother to read d rest of ur ramblings.

Talk is cheap if the yoruba mean it as they say let them walk their talk (tho i seriously doubt it).

Coming here to chest-beat over illiterate fulani herdsmen who by the way cant read ur posts is d height of cowardice.

Continue deluding urselfs with phantom 'sophistication' and 'bravery' while fulani continue humiliating and embarassinn ur pple..

who is this one again? another amala-eater mad because I expose their schemes. I didn't even bother to read your post beyond the first sentence. Go and meet the akpu-eating chestbeating flattheads on NL, they are your victims not me. Stay off my mentions. Heediot.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Spybradd:

say what! you posted something like an anusal thrash,you know,MESS,so do i look like someone that analyses or refutes mess,like you do? grin

I'm not in for some type of infantile banter.

Also, get your punctuations in order.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by zimoni(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're wrong on so many levels, but I'll deal with ya points one after the other.

- Flat-heads are no match to amala-eaters and they most likely will never be due to the fact that they failed to have a communal growth from within, before they were lumped into Nigeria. Hence they thrive on individualism. I believe the Biafran war should've been the catalyst to bind them together, however, due to emotional impulse, without looking at the bigger picture - that has failed as well. So using a people devoid of the required political power/tact to be competitive as a premise for vacuous/obtuse exceptionalism and as a trump card is problematic. Also, at no point in the 50s did the flat-heads try to pull out of Nigeria - the only people who contemplated pulling out at that point in history were the ragheaded-Jihadists.

- The capitals of Nigeria before Abuja were: Zungeru, Calabar, and Lagos. Lagos was the final spot for the colonists due to its history and its strategic location. At no point did anyone consider moving it back to Calabar and the only reason why it went from Zungeru to Calabar, was cos Northern Nigeria was the first to fall to the Colonists. Then once The Royal Niger Company took over Lower Niger - the capital was moved to Calabar. And when the whole of the Western region fell, and Southern Nigeria Protectorate was formed - Lagos became the most suitable place for the soon to be amalgamated country. History 101. That had absolutely nothing to do with the war. Heck, even when Zik protested that Lagos be cut off from the Western region - nobody listened to him.

- This isn't about weakening the ragheaded-Jihadists - it's about using the non-existent and supposed smart/strategic/machiavellian approach to outsmart them. You don't play the enemy's enemy is my friend in a game where it's winner takes all and when trying to usurp the one in an advantageous position, unless you want to perpetually remain a lieutenant, which has been the case of the Yorubas. When will amala-eaters face the ragheaded-Jihadists and defeat them at their own game, if they're are as smart and strategic as they claim to be? This battle didn't just start today - it started in the 19th century and has been one-sided since then, apart from the Oshogbo war. Heck, the ragheaded-Jihadists threw the Jesus of the amala-eaters in prison on trumped-up charges and the amala-eaters didn't do anything about it.

- The Tinubu story is comic relief to anyone who understands the basics of politics. How did he initiate the arrest of the Senate President? If he were to be politically savvy as most claim he's - he wouldn't have gone the route he went cos that'll most likely open the pandora's box since they're all guilty of the same charge. You don't play a card that'll fall on ya head in politics - you first gather the troops together, and then hit with shock and awe. He doesn't even have the troops in the senate to impeach anyone - he's not the black mamba and definitely not a lion - just a dog who likes barking. Nothing special about the guy.

- Everything Awolowo built from industrial estates, to odua group of companies, to the companies acquired via indigenisation policy etc. are mostly what amala-eaters tout as their achievements till today. Save for a few individuals who achieved greatness by virtue of Awolowo's free education. What else have the amala-eaters been able to build since Awolowo left them? Even Ibadan with the first everything is in ruin. Amala-eaters are just noisemakers like the flat-heads. At least the flat-heads are who they're: babies. What about the amala-eaters who once occupied Oyo empire? They became slaves to ragheaded-Jihadists sired by some Uthman Dan Fodio the Jihad warlord of late 18th and early 19th century. What a shame!

You are GOOD. I'll like to meet you someday.

Sometimes I feel sad when I remember we started with the Asian Tigers. Today, we have been left behind. No thanks to corrupt military leaders, quota system and our laziness. Chief Awolowo will be angry wherever he is now. He left a legacy which we have destroyed.We really need to wake up.

What an interesting thread.

Cheers Bro.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28 why did you share this? You want every one to see me begging for pop corn,okwa ya?

peppyluv02:
Eeeya...give me small na embarassed
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Spybradd: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=9jacrip post=38825117]

I'm not in for some type of infantile banter.

Also, get your punctuations in order.[

/quote]

thats after u do something about those 'missiles' u are dishing out from the rear...
grin
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Shymm3x: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
zimoni:

You are GOOD. I'll like to meet you someday.

Sometimes I feel sad when I remember we started with the Asian Tigers. Today, we have been left behind. No thanks to corrupt military leaders, quota system and our laziness. Chief Awolowo will be angry wherever he is now. He left a legacy which we have destroyed.We really need to wake up.

What an interesting thread.

Cheers Bro.

Hopefully bruddah.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

There is no town/city like Kwara, it is a conglomeration of Town and cities like, Ilorin, Igbomina, Share, Offa, Jebba, Baba Loma and So and and fort, be specific on your foolish question.

grin grin the mumu mumuness don reach critical level
Oba of Kwara? grin grin
The level of ignorance this people display is frightening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Adanna28 why did you share this? You want every one to see me begging for pop corn,okwa ya?

I was trying to share the popcorn pic not you, and if you begging for popcorn that your life sha.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
daylife7:

Ugly.....everybody knows dat one......u sef know abi any of una gal don win nigeria beauty peagent or talkless of world.

Mumu. Omowunmi Akinifesi comes to mind.

Which of your own has won miss world? grin
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by bobbiekrantz: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
JEGA01:
Why is everybody threatening Nigeria with secession? I ld be glad to see the yeebos go though angry

keep barking...

you worthless street bald headed albino dog
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by kinharold(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
NEWS: SW Threatens to Secede, Lower Niger (Niger Delta) Threatens to Secede, Biafra (SE) Trying to Secede.

My question: Who actually are they threatening and who actually is holding them back...

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by MayorofLagos(m): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

Am from ilorin in kwara... YOU know y u are stupid and fool north does not belong to hausa alone it belongs to many ethnic groups. Kogi is situated in north central of the country likewise benue, niger, nassarawa, jos,... Owk if you are d type dat do starb geography class during ur secondary school you wld knw dat all d State dat fall btw dx regions all not monolingua like that of north west nd south west but rather the north central are bilingua... So any tin dat goes with kogi goes with kwara nd rest of north central State. But in the north western, south western, nd south eastern are all monolingua koz de speak hausa, yoruba nd igbo respectively through out dere regions... So go nd ask your geography teacher were kwara belongs to b4 posting nonsense on Nairaland.... Dundeee

You are a mumu big time.

Go and look at all the major towns in Kwara and tell me which one bears Hausa name or Fulani name.
Yoruba is majority in Kwara, followed by Bariba, then followed by Nupe and lastly Hausa/Fulani.

All the towns in Kwara State bear Yoruba names except two....one is Bariba and other is Nupe. In fact Jebba, the Northernmost part of Kwara and directlybon the bank of Niger is a Yoruba town ruled by an Oba.

Hausa is not the language of Kwara, Yorhba is. Hausa/Fulani is deceiving itself when it claims it has hold on Kwara or Ilorin. They will have first to own Niger State and Nupeland before they can own Kwara, a Yorubaland.

Kwara was called West Central State and the rule of military and all kind of edicts and decrees strenghtened Northern grip on Kwara. The destiny of Emirate in Ilorin will end when the current Emir dies. Kwarans themselves are working on it but each time the center is Presided by a Northerner, people like Saraki are empowered by the center bevause they serve as the Hausa Fulani proxies and are North-Centric in their views.

You need to listen to Rilwaney and learn or go to official Kwara State website and learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by MayorofLagos(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2015
To that mumu disputing Kwara history and culture....the Bariba town is Kaiama and the Nupe town is Pategi.

Every other town is Yoruba named, all way to the banks of the Niger at Jebba.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Funjosh(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Hahahahahaha Kwara belongs to Hausa/Fulani or what am I reading so grin
O God.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Billygee2u: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Kelklein:
A guy got so high and was searching for his missing phone with the torchlight from the same phone he was looking for.

Since he was so worried with the search and almost in tears, his close friend who was also high joined him in this serious search.

After 2 hours of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly told the caller: "I'll call you back, am trying to look for my phone" and he angrily cut the call and continued to search for the phone he just answered a call from.

He decided to use the same phone to try
calling his line and when he got a busy signal, he turned to his friend and
said: " Guy forget, that phone don go, the
person wey thief am dey cut am as I call am
just now."

grin grin grin laughing in Arab.
Lesson: SHUN ALCOHOL!! It does no good!!
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
MayorofLagos:

You are a mumu big time.

Go and look at all the major towns in Kwara and tell me which one bears Hausa name or Fulani name.
Yoruba is majority in Kwara, followed by Bariba, then followed by Nupe and lastly Hausa/Fulani.

All the towns in Kwara State bear Yoruba names except two....one is Bariba and other is Nupe. In fact Jebba, the Northernmost part of Kwara and directlybon the bank of Niger is a Yoruba town ruled by an Oba.

Hausa is not the language of Kwara, Yorhba is. Hausa/Fulani is deceiving itself when it claims it has hold on Kwara or Ilorin. They will have first to own Niger State and Nupeland before they can own Kwara, a Yorubaland.

Kwara was called West Central State and the rule of military and all kind of edicts and decrees strenghtened Northern grip on Kwara. The destiny of Emirate in Ilorin will end when the current Emir dies. Kwarans themselves are working on it but each time the center is Presided by a Northerner, people like Saraki are empowered by the center bevause they serve as the Hausa Fulani proxies and are North-Centric in their views.

You need to listen to Rilwaney and learn or go to official Kwara State website and learn.
I can now see you are big fool kwara belongs to the north geographically y dnt you go nd study d map like i order earlier on.. Mumu of d first oda the most populated city in kwara is definately ilorin... We might b speaking yoruba but we belongs to the north hausa/fulanis nd dats y our emir is recognise as emir not as oba... For jeba their alliagience stand with ilorin... Nd for your information you want to b among the stupid yorubas of Oduduwa dat kan never happen.... And for your information what gov Lawal want to do dat made him lost woefully. And led him to his untimely death.... If the yoruba want seccession they shld go with the igbonas. YOU fool if you want to knw more abt Kwara kall mi on dx number 07037569721
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by tonychristopher: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

I can now see you are big fool kwara belongs to the north geographically y dnt you go nd study d map like i order earlier on.. Mumu of d first oda the most populated city in kwara is definately ilorin... We might b speaking yoruba but we belongs to the north hausa/fulanis nd dats y our emir is recognise as emir not as oba... For jeba their alliagience stand with ilorin... Nd for your information you want to b among the stupid yorubas of Oduduwa dat kan never happen.... And for your information what gov Lawal want to do dat made him lost woefully. And led him to his untimely death.... If the yoruba want seccession they shld go with the igbonas. YOU fool if you want to knw more abt Kwara kall mi on dx number 07037569721

But what of saraki is he not a fulani man...I am interested in this ..you seen to know more of Ilorin history ..so Ilorin is no part of oduduwa ...what about kabba and offa
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

You are a goat with a Montage madness syndrome.... Hausa ko awusa ni.... Useless jobless son of parasite

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by tonychristopher: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2015
MayorofLagos:

You are a mumu big time.

He is from kwara and he has made this clear and even gave you his nber. So don't argue him

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by tonychristopher: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2015
peppyluv02:

Where are u nne

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by MbashrexBashir(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

But what of saraki is he not a fulani man...I am interested in this ..you seen to know more of Ilorin history ..so Ilorin is no part of oduduwa ...what about kabba and offa
Mumu you mention kabba nd offa are de part of Ilorin no de are part of kwara... Nd for Saraki he is a fulani by origin. If you want to know more beta kall mi naw.... Olodo
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

He is from kwara and he has made this clear and even gave you his nber. So don't argue him

This mumu is here too sad
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

Mumu you mention kabba nd offa are de part of Ilorin no de are part of kwara... Nd for Saraki he is a fulani by origin. If you want to know more beta kall mi naw.... Olodo
Call you for what? If you got anything to say why not say?
They asked you a question. .. which town in Kwara is part of hausaland?

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by tonychristopher: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
macof:

This mumu is here too sad

I am not suprised ...you were tied and raised with insolence

But the man has spoken the truth

Sweep it under the carpet
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by tonychristopher: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

Thanks for this clarifications and know that posterity will smile at you

I will bookmark this for future reference

I like your submission ...you are very objective ..pls keep it up

But pls don't be insolence.. We are all here to learn not to insult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.