Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Two Senators Must Endorse Nominee;why Is Cable Misleading Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Senators Must Endorse Nominee;why Is Cable Misleading Nigerians? (784 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Senators Must Endorse Nominee;why Is Cable Misleading Nigerians? by Jorussia(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
It is very unfortunate how our media houses(esp print and online),have turned themselves to a willing tool to be used by disgruntled and frustrated politicians to mislead unsuspecting members of the public. I carefully read the contents of the press conference by Dino Melaye,and i want to state with all sense of responsibility, that Dino melaye neither hinted nor stated emphatically that two senators must endorse a nominee for he/she to be confirmed as a minister.He only said that the senate will follow both constitutional provisions regarding of origin and senate conventions(which also include the case of obanikoro)for the screening of nominees.I urge everybody to read the content of the news carefully, and prove me wrong.
Re: Two Senators Must Endorse Nominee;why Is Cable Misleading Nigerians? by menix(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Could you be explicit..
Re: Two Senators Must Endorse Nominee;why Is Cable Misleading Nigerians? by Jorussia(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
Could you be explicit..
how?
Re: Two Senators Must Endorse Nominee;why Is Cable Misleading Nigerians? by Dannyset(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
You could be wrong! The section of the Senate standing rule he quoted established that fact. Media couldn't have gone ahead to published that if it's contrary.
Re: Two Senators Must Endorse Nominee;why Is Cable Misleading Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
@OP, no matter what, Ameachi will be nailed... U can go & die afterwards!

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice:IDPs In Abuja Lynch Two Suspected Robbers 2 Death & Burn Them(Pic / T.b. Joshua Donates Three Pickup Vehicles And 20 Motorbikes To The Ghana Police / Bornu Elder To Boko Haram: You’re Cowards For Bombing Innocent Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.