Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved (315 Views)

School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP / We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved / Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Been Deceived!! Nigerians Have Been Decieved by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
So ebola has finally returned to Nigeria... I thought that President Buhari and Vice President Osibanjo will fight all this National Issues with both military and Spiritual tactics as promised. 85% of Nigerians are ignorants they are easily manipulated especially when such criticisms, instructions or sentiments are from a religious cleric. The day I concluded on this was when the "Ebola Salt" killed a lot of Nigerians. I saw even medical Doctors, Nurses and Scientists drinking cartons of salt just to survive. I wondered what happened to Observation, Hypothesis, Prediction, Experiment and Conclusion?
I wondered if we are really educated or we went to school...
Moral lesson (nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes but don't be too quick to judge and capitalise on it because you are likely to make worse mistakes too reason because you are a human and you have limitations believe it or not, reject religious bigotry its rubbish).
‪#‎ Nigerians‬Have your say

(1) (Reply)

How Can? / Stone Your Governor Today / Support Buhari Anti- Corruption Crusade- Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.