Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Urgent Help Needed!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Urgent Help Needed!! (1280 Views)

Please I Need An Urgent Help On My Photoshop. / Urgent Help With Logo Font Type / [urgent] Help Design Custom Category Icons For My Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed!! by Godmother(f): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fellow designers in the house, I got a job to design an ebook cover for a client. Pls what's the best font to use. Book genre is romance/thriller.

CC
erad
turl
Basille
Okwori12
seyexdkoko
Other talented graphics designers in the house
Re: Urgent Help Needed!! by erad(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Godmother:
Fellow designers in the house, I got a job to design an ebook cover for a client. Pls what's the best font to use. Book genre is romance/thriller.

CC
erad
turl
Basille
Okwori12
seyexdkoko
Other talented graphics designers in the house

Why not try a combination of good old simple "calibri" and "chiller". Not on my system, will help you check for other options when I am.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!! by Godmother(f): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok. Lemme check those out.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!! by Ch1z0(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Get a good bold cursive font for the main heading - cant think of a good one now, i dont really use cursive fonts that much...

But then its design, be creative, there are no rules, no boundaries, experiment and search google images for inspiration....
Re: Urgent Help Needed!! by basille(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Godmother:
Ok. Lemme check those out.
I do not know a specific font that may suit your need as i don't know the pattern/style of design you intend to use. I suggest you hit amazon and compare (not copy o) the covers of the best sellers in that genre so you could get an idea of the best font to match the design you intend using.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!! by Godmother(f): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Guys this is the font I'm actually looking for. I have tried all the ones I know but its not working.

Re: Urgent Help Needed!! by erad(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Godmother:
Guys this is the font I'm actually looking for. I have tried all the ones I know but its not working.

Try "Trajan Pro"
Re: Urgent Help Needed!! by Godmother(f): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
erad:

Try "Trajan Pro"

Sorry this is coming late. Thanks for the suggestion, tried the Trajan pro and it was close to what I wanted.

(1) (Reply)

12 Things I Let Go In 2015 That Was Imperative To My Growth / 3d Painting on wall / Here Comes Your Hottest Painter In D Game (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.