Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp (903 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) / Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by olokedde: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Yay8FfXzxYI/VhZtK4SiRSI/AAAAAAABFIw/y8fGr-8S6_M/s400/BTT.jpg[/img]
Pictured -a new born baby‬ delivered in an ‪‎Internally Displaced P‬ersons camp in Maiduguri, Borno state. ‪The mother was presented with maternity‬ kit by officials of the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA....
[img]http://4.bp..com/-NJ3alvdGRSo/VhZtVZFGkXI/AAAAAAABFI4/MVbOvbukGc0/s400/BTT1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-new-born-baby-delivered-at.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by madridguy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
I hope the Northerner will start preaching PEACE among themselves for the betterment of their region. Extremism, Fanaticism, Bigotry, hatred must be totally wiped out for their own good. I am a Muslim and am not a terrorist.
Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by sandraokosun: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
.one day after zahra visits the sister idp ths happens, that girl na goodluck charm
Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by Mogidi: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
The mother looks so unhappy, I really pity the IDP's.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by richidinho(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
waow......welkwom baby
may you live to see peace return to Maiduguri
Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by pet4ril(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
madridguy:
I hope the Northerner will start preaching PEACE among themselves for the betterment of their region. Extremism, Fanaticism, Bigotry, hatred must be totally wiped out for their own good. I am a Muslim and am not a terrorist.
northerners generally are not bad, it's just the bad eggs among them and they are easily deceived.... out of twelve, there must be judas
Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by madridguy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Are you from the north ?

pet4ril:
northerners generally are not bad, it's just the bad eggs among them and they are easily deceived.... out of twelve, there must be judas
Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by pet4ril(f): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
madridguy:
Are you from the north ?

not at all but I have lived with them and to be candid, I prefer most of them to some of my town people as well. ...terrorism /bad attitude is in individual not tribe or religion
Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by madridguy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
You gotta point but Hausa people has really painted Islam black with their myopic thinking and their backwardness character. Boko Haram will not seize in the north if they fail to abolish Alimajiri. The more Almajiri the more boko haram, the more boko haram the more death toll.

pet4ril:
not at all but I have lived with them and to be candid, I prefer most of them to some of my town people as well. ...terrorism /bad attitude is in individual not tribe or religion
Re: PHOTOS: New Born Baby Delivered At Maiduguri Refugee Camp by pet4ril(f): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
madridguy:
You gotta point but Hausa people has really painted Islam black with their myopic thinking and their backwardness character. Boko Haram will not seize in the north if they fail to abolish Alimajiri. The more Almajiri the more boko haram, the more boko haram the more death toll.

it's because of poverty, ignorance and lack of education. .. they are civilizing and I pray God should see them through. ..I believe that's why the whites are still seeing the blacks as monkeys /slaves because they are far civilized than us which I think is also the case of the northerners

(1) (Reply)

Former Aviation Minister Stella Oduah Wins Again In Anambra North / Ekiti Airport Project: Oil Palm Farmer Dies Of Shock / "Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention Wrong/dangerous"........dss Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.