Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Earn Money For Your Webhosting, Webdesign, Photoshop Skills. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn Money For Your Webhosting, Webdesign, Photoshop Skills. (1284 Views)

He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / Kick Start Your Webhosting Company With An Authority Expired Domains{free Review / Let The Pulic Rate Your Webhosting Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money For Your Webhosting, Webdesign, Photoshop Skills. by k9(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2006
I am looking for someone who has the following skills. Preferably one person with all skills in one. But otherwise let me know which of the skills you have.

1. Knowledge of domain Hosting technicalities. All them DNS and advanced DNS zone terminologies, name servers. And everything that has to do with domain hosting and web designing. I am much more interested in the hosting part than the design part.

2. Fairly knowledgable in the use of Photoshop or Compact draw.

3. Can navigate fairly easily around the internet. Or differently put know's how to research information online.

What do I need you for? To put me through some things in 1 and 2, call it a crash course if you will. Number 3 is an additional bonus and is not a necessity.

I will pay for your services in cash or kind. or both if necessary.

This is rather urgent and I will appreciate a response as soon as possible.

Send me a mail to 7929529 AT multilinks.com and let me know if you are interested and I will tell you more.

Cheers.

PS** Forget about replying to this and leaving your phone number and asking me to call. I don't play like that. Send me a mail or at best reply to this and gimme your email addy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Visitors To Your Site / Nairaparking.com - Please Review / Need Help On Windows 7 And Iis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.