Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Yaris - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Yaris (2222 Views)

Superclean 2000 Toyota Yaris Toks Automatic For Jst 790k... See Pix / Registered 2008 Toyota Yaris - Guaranteed To Serve You Better / NEAT NIGERIAN Use Toyota Yaris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaris by 190: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2009
Please i know this is kind of off topic
but i Just came back to Nigeria after 2 days
in contonu to get myself a yaris
all i could get was a hatchback yaris for a rediculous price of 1m-1.3m last
infact i checked the nook and cranny of contonu and couldnt get the saloon yaris
im in a very bad mood 2nite,
is it that difficult to own a yaris, angry angry
Re: Yaris by promise72(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2009
pay $$$ now. baba 190!

its not that hard. call Jenju! grin
Re: Yaris by EDDIEBANGA(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
190 i have read most of ur messages on nairaland where u price cars alot.U promised u were going to buy a car from Inspire or carshopper but u vanished.Now u are just back from cotonuo where u went to waste money.hahahahahahhahahah Just kidding

Am ur friend sha.I leant u stay in benin.I too i live in benin.how can we see to talk.I think i like ur stye.Let me know
Re: Yaris by 190: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
@promise
the prices that they kip givin is
ridiculous,
hw can a yaris cost more dan 1.7m
when its rather as small as a volks bug,
or wud i say kia rio
its not that fast on roads either lik
the camry's and e.o.ds so, tongue

@eddiebanga
shocked shocked shocked
and i heard u sold ur bmw too
wetin happen, we hardly talk
i have seen u 1ce in benin as well and knw u very well
Re: Yaris by EDDIEBANGA(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
Seriously How did u know i had a BMW? How do u know me? Yes i have sold it but planning to buy another one this holiday.I just finished my exam yesterday, What is ur email so that we can chat?
Re: Yaris by Igwe9(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
@190
welcome from Cotonou! smiley
I have one 2007 Yaris for sale, but you have to deposit some money to show some seriousness before i can attend to you smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Yaris by EDDIEBANGA(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
e clear say EDDIE BANGA don cast ooooo. Hope the car is cool, As for me my next car will either be a BMW,NISSIAN OR AUDI.I love them.Do u have any idea

Audi A6 2000 Manual
Nissian Altima 2002 Manual
Bmw 2002 Coja Wagon Manual.

I just need any of the cars.Na one i wan buy.Any one that is avaliable in manual transmission.I go buy am.Where did u first see me??

I love manual.
Re: Yaris by EDDIEBANGA(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2009
e clear say EDDIE BANGA don cast ooooo. Hope the car is cool, As for me my next car will either be a BMW,NISSIAN OR AUDI.I love them.Do u have any idea

Audi A6 2000 Manual
Nissian Altima 2002 Manual
Bmw 2002 Coja Wagon Manual.

I love manual.
Re: Yaris by promise72(m): 2:49am On Apr 24, 2009
190:

@promise
the prices that they kip givin is
ridiculous,
hw can a yaris cost more dan 1.7m
when its rather as small as a volks bug,
or wud i say kia rio
its not that fast on roads either lik
the camry's and e.o.ds so,  tongue

@eddiebanga
shocked shocked shocked
and i heard u sold ur bmw too
wetin happen, we hardly talk
i have seen u 1ce in benin as well and knw u very well

190, u seem to be missing the point. Yaris started in 2007. Tear rubber is about 18-20k here (depending on accessories) or if its S model. Thats b4 u ship and clear. Even with depreciation, 1.7m is still good for a clean title Yaris. Cos rate is about $1 to $173 if u are buying (Someone i sent $$ to exchanged for $170 few days ago) it will be higher if u are buying as u know.

So 1.7m is a little less than $10k. And the cost of the car is not decided by the size. A tear rubber Toyota Sequoia is about $55k and a tear rubber porsche turbo is well over 100k  wink A porshe is a 2-door car. So your point doesnt hold any water at all.

Super clean 2001 Camry loaded still hang around 1.3-1.4 million. For a 2001!

Also, Honda EOD starts from 2003, so its unfair to compare those together cos Yaris is 2007. A fully loaded 2007 EOD is well over N3m in Naija the last time i checked.

So blame it on the Xchange rate. I feel ur pain. Money no easy for Naija. E no easy anywhere. No one wants to lose his/her shirt cos of car deal. Definately not me!

Pray rate goes down. Good luck friend.
Re: Yaris by promise72(m): 2:57am On Apr 24, 2009
By the way before i forget when u know that the Yaris have all these flaws u mentioned above, why do u still want it anyway? Its like sayin that a girl no fine but u still wan marry am undecided

You have been crying for a Yaris for almost 1 year! cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yaris by 190: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2009
@promise
u have just made me more tired about this car
too damn expensive for that amount--over 2m
cry cry
anyway i think e.o.d wnt be that bad
i have 2 discuss wit viper abt dis or inspired

@eddie
no fear i knw u well
i rather kip my id secret
notin do u, i like d way u go abt doing
ur stuffs not minding abt other people
i tink its d best anyway

@Igwe
send over pics
is it new or toks
let me know asap
Re: Yaris by promise72(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
190:

@promise
u have just made me more tired about this car
too damn expensive for that amount--over 2m
cry cry
anyway i think e.o.d wnt be that bad
i have 2 discuss wit viper abt dis or inspired

@ 190,

Its not my intention to discourage u. However, i think that u are already in love with a Yaris. Y dont u either save more or contact any US based dealer directly and see what can be done.

Its not even in Cotonou as u have found out. u are now trying to convince urself that EOD wont be bad. I see that u are trying to talk urself out of the Yaris. (thats y u made the comment that its "small" "doesnt go fast" etc etc) When u know u rily rily want the car!

I can almost guarantee that u probably might not be happy if u buy something else. Everytime u see a Yaris it will tug at u and ur heart will rip. sad

Save more and be realistic about price expectation. Contact any of the active US based dealers and see what they say.
Re: Yaris by dantitiki(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2009
Who says the Yaris doesn't go fast? Maybe the Nigerians specs.
I've used a yaris S (sport) 1.5l engine which i imported myself from california, and even the 2002 VW Pasatt, and the 2003 Avalon can't meet it's acceleration.
This isn't a mere assumption or judgment, it was tested severally, live on 3rd mainland, and i've got living witness.

The Yaris has long been in existence since about 2002 with name of ECHO.they did a facelift in 2007 and dropped it's previous name.
Just as the
nissan TIIDA and VERSA
Kia OPIRUS and AMANTI
kia MOHAVE and BORREGO
Ka cerato and spectra etc,

so is the ECHO and YARIS

With that budget, you can only get a nigerian used yaris.
I've seen on that was struggling to sell for N2m and has serious accident marks.

Wish you good luck searching.

kind regards.
Re: Yaris by 190: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
@dantitiki
thanks 4 the info
so please over to u guys,
U know the budget so please get me a clean low milage
if possible new never used yaris for 1.7m budget
drop ur offers here
Re: Yaris by 190: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
so Land
IS IT THAT NO ONE CAN GET ME A YARIS FOR THAT AMOUNT
I MEAN 1.7M

Gooosh dis is terrible
i need a black auto for that amount! angry angry
Re: Yaris by kuntash: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2009
its like , it must be a Toyota for u, else, why not try brand new rides with such features, such as Suzuki swift- Hyundai- Tata- Kia etc.? grin
Re: Yaris by EDDIEBANGA(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
PLEASE LET US ALL HELP 190.HE NEEDS A TOYOTA YARIS.IF U VE ONE PLEASE PRESENT IT AS FOR ME I NEED AN AUDI 2002 MODEL WITH FULL OPTION.

TNX
Re: Yaris by Kayharry(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Auto Diagnostic Tool Supplier Obdsvs Technology Co.,ltd / Track View Trace & Monitor Your Vehicles/trucks Online / Mitsubishi Montero Sports 2001 Full Options-reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.