Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) (130353 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by femi4: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kolade354:
You mean Geremi
Geremi still dey play football?
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Live on tv5

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by doublezero7(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
LoyhaLtee:
Pls. Is CarL The First Choice GoaLkepper For WoLvehamptom?

No he isn't! He is the club's 2nd choice!
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by successinlife: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Football is not always about goals alone,that is why sometimes Germany,Barcelona loose games sometimes but the overall performance is what fans care about.Cameroon of recent are not fast and strong as before,nowadays they play relax football like Nigeria,this friendly should not be used as a yardstick to measure the progress of the team,if our calculation is on how to play Egypt for our important nations cup qualifier,we need to play friendly match with european and north african teams whose football is centred on fitness and techniques rather than skill & sluggishness. With what i watched in first half Nigeria dominate and hold the midfiled very well but against a fast and technical team,we would have been three goals down.My blood is green and i have to be patrotic and hope we get things right.It is not easy to be on the field doing the playing because i did play sunday,sunday football sets,so kudos to the guys and their coach but please up the tempo and the team needs some addition and subtractions if only they want to be Super Eagles and not what our haters call us.God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by prinsam30: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
in as much as I don't like what olishe did to Enyeama, I just want our team to bring pride into this encounter with Cameroonian, I needed them to win this game in respective of what happened, SuperEagles I support buh I dislike olishe way of handling the team..... Anyways, best of luck to SE all the way from Delta...... Nigeria 1 vs 0 Cameroon already
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by femi4: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
LoyhaLtee:
yes
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by IamAtribalist: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
cool Decent half. My analysis:

1. Overall the team showed tactical discipline - the boys get behind the ball when they lose possession.
2. Up to the goal by Ambrose Efe Nigeria was in control of the game. After the goal the Cameroonians took control and should have gotten at least two goals. Oliseh needs to train the boys on how to respond to an opponent that increases their desire/passion after we scored them. Our defense was caught napping a few times after the Cameroonians responded like wounded lions.
3. Echejiele is not comfortable going forward - we need a left back who can not ONLY defend to go forward comfortably when needed aka modern fullback.
4.Mikel remains the most experienced midfielder in the SE so far - he had a good game and good combination with Simon Ajala.
5. Simon Ajala if properly managed will be the THE KEY member of the attack of the Super Eagles.
6. We need a finisher - a strike who can take half, quarter or even 1/8 chance when the need arises - Emenike is too direct and hence predictable.
7. There is need for better communication between the defense line and Ikeme - this most be effected ASAP, so we don't enter one-chance. Otherwise return Enyeama and let Ikeme shadow him for a year or so.
8. That guy in the midfield Igbuon is promising, but I need to see more before I sanction him.
9. Balogun is a good defender and had a good game. However, the Nigeria defense from what I saw in the last 10 minutes is not very sound and Oliseh might consider bringing in a more defensive midfielder to supplement Onazi and Mikel otherwise that defense will be breached again and again.
10. Whoever should be doing Simon Ajala's job on other side (RIGHT) is sleeping on a bicycle - Victor Moses would have been there if available and the Cameroonians would have had DOUBLE trouble.
11. Oliseh appears to be more tactically sound than Keshi and we should give in the time, resources and support (fans) to build a decent team.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
he is not the first choice .... martinez is!
LoyhaLtee:

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
The team is playing well. Simon Moses is class.

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by meforyou1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mukina2, pls correct the time of the match to 7pm. And update the scores Nigeria 1- 0 Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by malonephill(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
01ghostmode:
So a match dt started by 7pm is written as 8pm on front page?
And I was arguing with my friend that it's surely 8pm.
Nairaland I hail thee!!!
op said its may likely start 7pm, it shows you failed to read through the first page of the thread where it was stated
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by irokobest(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
successinlife:
http://firstrowne.eu/watch/378400/1/watch-nigeria-vs-cameroon.html

The team is not playing badly.

Thanks for the link. I am watching it now.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by malonephill(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
meforyou1:
Mukina2, pls correct the time of the match to 7pm. And update the scores Nigeria 1- 0 Cameroon
their all sleeping cheesy
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by feyiona(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Like i said Cameroon captain sent off
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ZUBY77(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hehe red card.. Oliseh gets a lifeline..
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
This red carded Cam player silly gan
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pls what channel on TV is transmitting this match?
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by DEIFIED(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
46' Welcome back to the second half where Nigeria lead Cameroon 1-0. Which of these rivals will come stronger into this game? We've got 45 interesting minutes ahead. Goal.com
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Segadem(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
blackmantis:
Imagine a friendly match involving Nigeria and no local indigenous station can air it.

Mean while South African stations are showing it live.

F..k.ng local stations
Nigeria sold her birthright .......fu...king NFF.
...and the they will criticise us if we follow foreign football. local league them no go show,national team they refuse to show, and I need to someone to convince me to choose Eyimba fc which I can't guarantee to view on TV week in week out over my Chelsea which is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by blazers007: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Red card to Cameroon.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Lebee4(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
AIT lied again. why promising Nigerians when you know you won't show this Match.

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by DEIFIED(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
47' RED CARD! Stephane Mbia gets a second yellow card for a foul on Igbonu and has to walk off, but he gets into an argument with the referee.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Segadem(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
blackmantis:
Imagine a friendly match involving Nigeria and no local indigenous station can air it.

Mean while South African stations are showing it live.

F..k.ng local stations
Nigeria sold her birthright .......fu...king NFF.
...and the they will criticise us if we follow foreign football. local league them no go show,national team they refuse to show, and I need to someone to convince me to choose Eyimba fc which I can't guarantee to view on TV week in week out over my Chelsea which is guaranteed.

n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by successinlife: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
prinsam30:
in as much as I don't like what olishe did to Enyeama, I just want our team to bring pride into this encounter with Cameroonian, I needed them to win this game in respective of what happened, SuperEagles I support buh I dislike olishe way of handling the team..... Anyways, best of luck to SE all the way from Delta...... Nigeria 1 vs 0 Cameroon already

Please let the feuds between Enyeama and Oliseh die a natural death.Clemens Westerhorf in 1989 upon resuming work ad Nigeria coach discarded Peter Rufai even though he was the best goal keeper then but people kept quiet but after some lost matches Rufai was called back to the team.My point is this,if Oliseh is a white coach and he told Enyeama to keep quiet,won't Enyeama obey him?Enyeama thinks he is above his coach order?I am not Oliseh's fan but if he is capable i will support him and if otherwise i will be against him.Enyeama should just be professional in handling issues and not feel he is untouchable.I want him back in the team but he must be disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Dreambeat: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wondering when Echejile will improve his skills
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by khattab02: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chei na so Mod for sports now lazy??

First the timing of the Match and now common scores them no fit update... If na EPl, Ucl,laliga etc....you go see scores once ball just cross line.... Na wa ooooooo....

Mukina2

Honeric

Semid4lyfe
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
We shouldnt even defend
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by shizzy7(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Just 1-0 since morning...

Indomitable(Indomie) Lions....If it was not a friendly Cameroon would have defeated Us.

OLISEH Must Go!!!

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by mjd2020(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
A beg, which govt channel is live on
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by khattab02: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
femi4:
Geremi still dey play football?
lol.... No mind those guys.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by derint(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nor 1-0 cam

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.