Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) (130356 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by fx45(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
AfroKnight:
It's like you didn't watch the last world cup. Mikel is like NEPA.
Did you watch the last Nations Cup?
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by advocates: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
The performance is wooooo. Can't remember the last time we put such a superlative performance. The passes, cohesion, the spirit was absolutely incredible. I'm so glad we have return to the entertaining, pacy football we are known for.

This reminds me of the ticky tacker style of football Barcelona is known for. Thumbs up Oliseh, the future of our football is certainly green. Did anyone help me see that tom boy called sahara or safarigirl and her league of loud mouthed sycophants?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by femi4: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
khattab02:
Ok... My cousin told me select sport 2 was showing it that he watch the match against Congo there...
That was against Congo, it was also on AIT but Cameroon match was only on SS3
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by khattab02: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
witorwitoutyou:

How comes bawo

Select sport 2 sef no show am
lol.......
No mind my cousin brother oooo..... He said them dey show am.... When I reach house NEPA take light for small rain and breeze.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by phreakabit(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=18pt]MOTM?[/size]
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Kingnap(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
freeage7:
Is it Ighalo of Watford?
No, Ighalo of borussia mochengladbach

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
tendercharles:
Human beings and dynamism, if to say nija loss now, na rain of insults and abuse on Oliseh.
Hello alien. Welcome to Planet Earth. Here we are sentient beings.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by safarigirl(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Thats true, but for Nacho do you thinks he has the Physical strength to face some of these African oppositions? Am looking at his injury history though.
he played against African teams at the U17 level. Nutrition should help solidify his muscles. He just needs to play with them, after all, European and S/American teams have bested these physical African teams

5 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by khattab02: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
P0intBlank:

Not everything is tribalism. Most of criticism he gets stem from the fact that people expect a whole lot more from him. Cos they know he's that good when he's in the mood.
you korrect!!

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Kingnap(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
caprini1:
Yes Mbia of Sevilla and Aboubakar of Porto are in the cameroon u23 team.next.............. undecided

And Sebastian Bassong of Norwich city

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by daveP(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
nicholasis:
Ever since Enyima retired Nigerian football don't longer interest me
some said this when jay jay left also. But there's something that had always'd attracted them back.....maybe those old trumpet music.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by seunakin231(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Really? undecided
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Captainswag225(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
what a heavy scoreline.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Kingnap(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
kingcity:
congo won nigeria because we played poorly too.. So whats ur point ?

Epic response.

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Emodeee: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
safarigirl:
he played against African teams at the U17 level. Nutrition should help solidify his muscles, he just needs to play with them, after all, European and S/American teams have bested these physical African teams

safari, u r the vice-versa of a BIMBO.

U r versatile though.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by advocates: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Godsate:

Na our coach's fault. If he didn't acted foolishly with Enyeama incident the moral of the boys wouldn't have dropped.
I'm tempted to call you names but I will refrain for the sake of being civil. In your deluded, irrational, biased mind, you would have wanted the Coach to lost just so to throw your tribal jabs at him, but now that he had shamed your hypocritical mind, here you go singing like a parrot that lacks bearing.

Shame on you fools blinded with hate and tribal mental assessment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
The superstitious African in me is tempted to believe that Enyeama's mum has been placated. Her son has been appeased and she's decided to be benevolent. Oh mama, thanks for the kindness.

Wait, did someone put something in my fruit juice while I was at the gents? smiley

Just messing around! cheesy Up Eagles!
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

U MADE NO SENSE. FORKING FAGGGOT
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
What is wrong with some Nigerians..... This result is well deserved...... THIS IS THE CAMEROUNIAN SENIOR NATIONAL TEAM (95% of their best 11)....

THEY HAD:
-Vincent aboubakar of Fc porto: this guy is one of Africa's hottest strikers. destroyed Chelsea alongside Brahimi in the champions league. Top player

-Ondoa: I need not say much. The lad is good. And their no.1

-Stephane Mbia: Top Midfied enforcer. Haba!!!!

-Njie Clinton: tottenham top young talent

-Nkoulou/chedjou/bassong: WHAT A BACKLINE!!!!!!! ALL ARE TOP DEFENDERS IN THE AFRICAN GAME. NA WA O!!!!!!

-Moukandjo: this guy is a beast of a player. He's good.....

PLS I KNOW A LOT OF "ENYEAMA FANS" MAY WANT TO PLAY DOWN THIS RESULT COZ THEY THINK "OLISEH FANS" WILL USE IT AS A VINDICATION POINT FOR OLISEH......

BUT LISTEN, THIS RESULT, VINDICATES "NO ONE"

Enyeama had his faults( in allowing his emotions take over having just lost his mother) and Oliseh had his faults also (especially in how he made the announcement of new captain without giving Enyeama respect. He would hv let him know beforehand in private BUT NOT IN PUBLIC).

SO LET'S MOVE ON AIIIT......

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE "SUPER EAGLES" AND NOT OLISEH OR ENYEAMA.......

They've made their mistakes, History has it recorded. SO LET'S MOVE ON.

GO GO GO GO GO SUPER EAGLESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by An0nimus: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
otijah:
the criticism mikel is having in Nigeria currently is based On tribalism nothing more, they all knw he is good but bad belle no go gree them
Wrong bro. Not every thing is about tribalism. Kelechi Iheanacho is seen to be very talented and every football-inclined Nigeria likes him.

5 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by BlackAlbino6(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
safarigirl:
he played against African teams at the U17 level. Nutrition should help solidify his muscles, he just needs to play with them, after all, European and S/American teams have bested these physical African teams
African football is too physical and injury prone. At times, I just feel some of theses guys will be taking risk coming to play against them.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by naza9ja(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by phreakabit(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
what a heavy scoreline.
Against a washed up Cameroonian side.
Lets play some REAL friendlies. . . That Egypt game no go be akara oh!
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ipledge10(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
otijah:
the criticism mikel is having in Nigeria currently is based On tribalism nothing more, they all knw he is good but bad belle no go gree them
its not tribalism at all...some people judge him base on what he play for Chelsea...And to me its not that bad

I am Yoruba and mikel is my favourite player after Hazard

4 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by daveP(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
To see an Eagles side not jittery on the ball, completed most passes. And a new lethal wing pair, the ticki-taka in the 2nd half.... I liked what i saw. Simon will soon make Odewingie jealous o. That S. Igboun guy is sharp. Won 3 of our 1st 5freekicks and the one that resulted in the 1st goal. That's the spirit.

Yeah Carl may not be able to coordinate the defence line just yet, like Enyeama, but his reaction is okay for me. See the two stupid passes from Efe. Enyeama's style is the shouting style, Carl is calm, but he'l need to boss them a lil sha.

Been long SE won with 3-0 scoreline.

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Captainswag225(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
phreakabit:

okay boss, time will tell but they did well imo
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by PunterTim(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
liyahwillie:
Ohhhhh how come I missed this match!!!this movie just took my time...
Bae,Lov D Shoe @ DP
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
2day that i didnt watch the match,they won.rubish
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Blackteeth(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wake me up when super eagles start beating Germany, France and England. Enough of this shinning with low grade teams.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by samdolad(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
feyiona:
Ighalo scores his first for Nigeria
His 2nd not 1st, he scored a penalty against chad
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Egypt will win nigeria thats what we believe here in nicaragua
phreakabit:

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nickymezor(f): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nice one guys...UP Eagles

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.