Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! (61576 Views)

How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2015
NyscBobo:

Around Opebi bridge if you know computer village very well,you will notice some guys hang around their shouting and selling all manner of things, majority of them are into Tatooing and Pink lips. They hold a small container/bottle containing a pink colour gel telling you is for pink lips nd all.. I have been seeing them their ever since the tatoo and pink lips activity came to nigeria lagos.

So today my friend decided to patronise them as he wanted to feel among the pink lips league, he approached one of them, and asked him how much is the pink lips cream, the guy said "1500" and he priced "1000 naira" the guy quicly agreed and gave him the small pet container and collected 1k.I was just asking him, how sure is he this gon work,the guy selling the stuff showed us his own lips which was fairly pink, but in my mind I never believed all these guys. On our way home, I asked him to bring the container, I would love reading it and all! Because I have the idea that honey,sugar etc are part of the ingredients for the pink lips cream, only for me not to see any label on the container,I opened it to inhale/smell it.. It was smelling like a cream I was familiar with.. I told him this is fake and not real,he doubted.. I was really cracking my head to remember the name of the cream that smells same way! Later on I found out it was the popular cream " CARO WHITE" yes! It is caro white whitening cream been sold for 200hundred naira or so. To elaborate and clear his doubt we went to a shop got caro White cream, percieved the odour and it was all same both colour, and smell!

My guy was devasted! This is real my people! These ikeja boys can sell anything just to make money and earn daily living!

I thankGod today was an Eye opener! So many people have been falling victim of this! BEWARE!

Goodnight

Seun, Lalasticlala
Boyz are now buying pink lips ? ?
No wonder the country is moving backwards . . .

1 Like

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Iamoilprince(m): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Make out time to write with good tenses instead of indulging in flimsy things

I can see u re a wailer. Wats ur business ? pdp loser!!!
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by menix(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Op stop lieing joor..
Nah u need the pink lips..

Wondering the attractiveness of pink lips.
Weed lipz any day..

Buh guyz looking out for Pink lips, u can get it done at home than visiting anyone.
Every nite before bed, apply ur tooth paste cream on ur lips nd rinse in the morning.

Continue until u attain wat u anticipated.
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by tete7000(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Somebody just told me how his were defrauded of 40k yesterday at Ikeja while trying to buy phone. Ikeja boys have been scamming people since 1900.
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by free2ryhme: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2015
grin
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by femi4: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Hemah:
Why should anyone bother about the colour of their lips? Do they give jobs based on lips colour? I have never noticed anyone based on their lips. I will say this is the high of joblessness.
Its called low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by ceeceeuwa: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2015
9jacrip:
cheesy

I have a feeling it happened to you amd not your friend.

Between, why would a man be bothered about the colour of his lip?
Abeg help me ask am!
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by HouseOfWine: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Funny thing is that it works!
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by cathodekazim: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
I blame buhari for this
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Caliph69: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
I pity you...and your friend.
By the way, which one be Opebi bridge again for Ikeja?
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Pope22(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
I blame the stupid gals for this. Almost every gal wil tell u or list "guys with pink lips" as their ideal boyfriend, so some silly guys are doin everythin to hv pink lips.

1 Like

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by ceeceeuwa: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Qute unlucky... I both the cream many times from different ppl until i finaly got one that worked for me. Ikj boys re criminals
Picture of your lips...
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by MARKone(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Some people sef, what is the essence of the pink lips, last I checked, Dangote and Otedola don't even have the pink lips, nonsensical misplaced priority.
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by free2ryhme: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
NyscBobo:
Today rained cat and dog in lagos, and ikeja (computer village) which happened to be the centre of lagos! The biggest area of commercial activities was all flooded to the extent that both male and females had to pull out their footwears to "swim" those floods, I and my friend aint exempted in this terrible experience as we had to pull off the shoes to start moving inside dirty ikeja water which only God knows the direction it was flowing from..

Around Opebi bridge if you know computer village very well,you will notice some guys hang around their shouting and selling all manner of things, majority of them are into Tatooing and Pink lips. They hold a small container/bottle containing a pink colour gel telling you is for pink lips nd all.. I have been seeing them their ever since the tatoo and pink lips activity came to nigeria lagos.

So today my friend decided to patronise them as he wanted to feel among the pink lips league, he approached one of them, and asked him how much is the pink lips cream, the guy said "1500" and he priced "1000 naira" the guy quicly agreed and gave him the small pet container and collected 1k.I was just asking him, how sure is he this gon work,the guy selling the stuff showed us his own lips which was fairly pink, but in my mind I never believed all these guys. On our way home, I asked him to bring the container, I would love reading it and all! Because I have the idea that honey,sugar etc are part of the ingredients for the pink lips cream, only for me not to see any label on the container,I opened it to inhale/smell it.. It was smelling like a cream I was familiar with.. I told him this is fake and not real,he doubted.. I was really cracking my head to remember the name of the cream that smells same way! Later on I found out it was the popular cream " CARO WHITE" yes! It is caro white whitening cream been sold for 200hundred naira or so. To elaborate and clear his doubt we went to a shop got caro White cream, percieved the odour and it was all same both colour, and smell!

My guy was devasted! This is real my people! These ikeja boys can sell anything just to make money and earn daily living!

I thankGod today was an Eye opener! So many people have been falling victim of this! BEWARE!

Goodnight

Opebi bridge is not close to computer village and besides there is not bridge in Ikeja, Awolowo Way it is called a flyover

4 Likes

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by scarffield(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2015
9jacrip:
cheesy

as far as d thinq qo qive u pink lips......watx d fuss abouh
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by cold(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Hemah:
Why should anyone bother about the colour of their lips? Do they give jobs based on lips colour? I have never noticed anyone based on their lips. I will say this is the high of joblessness.
I agree. One teeny weeny correction though. I think you meant to say height. Just saying.
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Even d original cream sometimes damage d lips!come see one guy in my street wey use d cream shocked oh God u go pity him!his lips dey waka follow whenever he dey waka grin grin his lips is so long ehnnnn!

2 Likes

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by smudge2079(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
God catch am.... What wll a guy want to do with pink lips in d first place.
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by fart: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Why do all the strange things happen in computer village sef. Nah wa o. The struggle is real. So people go to sleep plotting their next evil deed. God please watch over those who truely walk in your light
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Leyemoshood: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
you fell a victim? lools

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by BetaTechnicians: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2015
NyscBobo:
Today rained cat and dog in lagos, and ikeja (computer village) which happened to be the centre of lagos! The biggest area of commercial activities was all flooded to the extent that both male and females had to pull out their footwears to "swim" those floods, I and my friend aint exempted in this terrible experience as we had to pull off the shoes to start moving inside dirty ikeja water which only God knows the direction it was flowing from..

Goodnight

bad story writer, what is the correlation between the rain and floods in the first paragraph and the next story? or did he want the pink lips because of the rain/floods?

also please make a better description because I do not know of any Opebi bridge in computer village.

3 Likes

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by sparkleice(f): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2015
grin my own dey wil aproach me dey wil b like pink lips,tatio,breast enlargmnt,hips enlargmnt,butt enlargmnt dey wil come to touch me I go d shout for dem look dem wt one wicked eye wl b stopp & b like must u touch me? Mk una no cease my breast oo.cos I d fear una.dey wil js pause begin to abuse deir head nt me.
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Damalex4luv(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2015
9jacrip:
cheesy

Gay alert, the guy is a gay

1 Like

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2015
9jacrip:
cheesy

Guy, it is not between. It is wrong. The abbreviation BTW means By The Way and not Between. Wherever you saw it from, the person or probably yourself, did not understand the meaning. Correct yourself!

1 Like

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by benedicts(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2015
I taya Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​. D guy want to have a coloured pork meat kind of lips, he for start using lipstick na grin
9jacrip:
cheesy

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2015
@ NyscBobo,

You and your friend are big mumus.

Are you phucking gay? How the hell do you explain grown men wanting to get pink lips?

I wished those boys had sold you concentrated acid.

1 Like

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Reptyle(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2015
What's even more curious is that the OP knows enough about "Caro bleaching cream" to be able to recall the odour from memory.

"The leaders of tomorrow"...pink lips and bleaching cream...God help us.

5 Likes

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by Kingbilo(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2015
but you know you will be persecutedpersecuted on here for trying to get pink lips right undecided
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by paularge91: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2015
henribj:
cool shocked welcome to Ikeja
He Neva even See Anything 4 Ikeja
Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by gbadexy(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2015
9jacrip:
cheesy

The op even knows the smell of a female bleaching cream!
If its even true that it happened to his phantom friend, and he himself is an expert in a bleaching cream, they both found time to still buy the bleaching cream for confirmation.
A cream they wont throw away.
Shows they have idle times on their hands and their priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! by ariyebaba(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Pink lips and nose piercing is the current fashion for the boys.

A guy bought a small container of Pink gel for #3,000 @ barbering shop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) / "In China, These Shoes Are Trash " A Facebook User Said (Photos) / Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.