Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Selena Gomez Reveals She Has Lupus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena Gomez Reveals She Has Lupus (1351 Views)

Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selena Gomez Reveals She Has Lupus by gossipatrol(f): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Pop singer Selena Gomez has revealed in Billboard that her diagnosis with the autoimmune disease lupus was behind a recent hiatus from the spotlight.

“I was diagnosed with lupus, and I’ve been through chemotherapy. That’s what my break was really about. I could’ve had a stroke,” Gomez told the magazine in a cover story coming out Thursday.

Rumors swirled around the 23-year-old singer when she canceled part of her tour back in 2013... http://gossipatrol.com/selena-gomez-reveals-she-has-lupus/

Re: Selena Gomez Reveals She Has Lupus by babywhite(f): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2015
u will be fine
Re: Selena Gomez Reveals She Has Lupus by sandrahnaub(f): 1:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Amen
Re: Selena Gomez Reveals She Has Lupus by Babe2sure(f): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Awww! Sorry dearie.
Re: Selena Gomez Reveals She Has Lupus by hatux: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Sorry o...

(1) (Reply)

LMAO!!! Check Out These Hilarious Nollywood Posters / See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] / Photos: Son Of Late S. Ayinde Barrister Bags MBA From Coventry Uni. UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.