Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,250 members, 7,864,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Warn Yourself Sunday Oliseh - By Joseph Edgar ( A Must Read ) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Warn Yourself Sunday Oliseh - By Joseph Edgar ( A Must Read ) (494 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warn Yourself Sunday Oliseh - By Joseph Edgar ( A Must Read ) by NigerianMusic: 2:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Here's a rather interesting piece written by Joseph Edgar concerning the fall out between Coach Sunday Oliseh and Vincent Enyeama. Have a nice ready (Satire, Sarcasm, Pun) intended. Enjoy

"Look I am very angry this morning.

Why should Oliseh tell my town man Vincent Eyeama to not only shut up but get security men to walk him out of the grounds. Look this is nothing but racism. Oliseh has never liked Akwa Ibom people since he lost his first girlfriend who happens to be ibibio. He has since been carrying this chip on his shoulder and could not control himself when he saw my brother Vincent do so well in his career.

He has no right to tell my brother shut up. You too shut up Oliseh, you too gerrout. What is that? How many goals did you even score for Nigeria with your yellow paw paw face. You are lucky I am not near you otherwise I would have squeezed your ear and kicked you in the bum. Go and watch all recent Nigerian matches and see the way Vincent has saved us when your Igbo brothers where busy fooling themselves on the field.

We ibibio people are ready to leave Nigeria because of this matter. This is not that ye ye massob struggle where they keep shouting Biafra at night and in the morning go and open their shops in the market to sell. We will go, we will go and join Cameroun so that Vincent will be given his respect.

I don't even care what he did or didn't do. You will respect him simply because he is an Ibibio man that is all. I demand a full apology to the whole Ibibio nation within the next 24 hours otherwise we will instruct our Senator to look for your Senator and tell him to shut up too and where that does not work, we will ask our Governor to.... (Read Full post Here >>> http://uchype.com/2015/10/09/be-careful-sunday-oliseh-by-joseph-edgar-a-must-read/

1 Like

Re: Warn Yourself Sunday Oliseh - By Joseph Edgar ( A Must Read ) by tenderlaw(m): 3:48am On Oct 09, 2015
[color=][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: Warn Yourself Sunday Oliseh - By Joseph Edgar ( A Must Read ) by plsplspls: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2015
LWKMD! This is a joke right?

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger As You've Never Seen Him Before / Air Analysis / 32-year-old Former Premier League Footballer Loses Battle To Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.