Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me (3168 Views)

We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by finestsuccess(m): 4:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Is this Not Sweet Even NYSC is experiencing Change I woke up to a message from DG of NYSC Thanking me for service to a great nation am more than happy to know am been appreciated for service the to the Nigerian course... LET'S PUSH THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE

My Dear Adeyemi, Adefemi Lekan. It is a great joy for me to celebrate your special day with you. Thank you for your service to our Country. Happy Birthday and best wishes in the years ahead.
Brig Gen JB Olawumi

1 Like

Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by mekonglobal(m): 4:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Pls edit...its a double or shouldi say a tripple post.
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by bencobenz(m): 4:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Change is here!

1 Like

Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by finestsuccess(m): 4:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Yeah av fone that
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by madcheddartips(m): 4:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Why should i believe u?

Picture abeg. Are u a learner?
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by finestsuccess(m): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Can you see it... Lol o ye of little faith cld nt bliv my eyes when I saw it
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by sheguy(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Nice one though.. But mk dem do increase d alawee, na d reason why i neva stil serve b dat.

1 Like

Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by casttlebarbz(m): 6:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Alright..if this is true, it's a nice 1
hbd to u 4rm me...
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by Sugarbabekemi(f): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Its a very good move, I got d message too on my bdy.
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by saxwizard(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2015
dem do good
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 09, 2015
sheguy:
Nice one though.. But mk dem do increase d alawee, na d reason why i neva stil serve b dat.
Lol! U sure say dem go top dat 19800 anytime soon?
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by 2el(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2015
CHANGE!
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
xz

6 Likes

Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by golddeejay(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
exxell:
See mediocrity.... How on earth is this change? A laptop or a programmed message must have been activated to wish you happy birthday and you call it "Change"? Majority of Nigerians are truely "Mentally Retarrded
yeah...but why d vexation? Btw, it is truly
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by 2dillu2(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Change indeed
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by beejayphako(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shange is hia, gud4u... angry
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by iamauxin(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Does this stop Amaechi from being humiliated?
Re: Shocking But True:this Is What DG Of NYSC Sent To Me by Airoflaw(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
ur phone get 3G,he b lik say d ba3 dey last.where u get ham?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Corpers? / My NYSC Experience / Why We Shifted Date For 2015 Batch ‘A’ Corps Members – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.