Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Highlander Hybrid - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Highlander Hybrid (1132 Views)

Peugeot L750 R Hybrid Concept Revealed (photos) / Made-In-Nigeria Hybrid Electric Car Unveiled In Abuja (Photos) / Advice Needed Between Bmw 3.0i V Volvo Xc90 V Toyota Highlander Hybrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlander Hybrid by arinzest: 5:06am On Oct 09, 2015
pls am abt to get a highlander hybrid. checked online and the fuel efficiency is to die for with rave reviews

pls what is d experience here in nigeria? are there engineers to fix it?
Re: Highlander Hybrid by ExpressBooking(m): 5:50am On Oct 09, 2015
In your best interest, stay away from Hybrids FOR NOW. My opinion though
Re: Highlander Hybrid by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
arinzest:
pls am abt to get a highlander hybrid. checked online and the fuel efficiency is to die for with rave reviews

You want to die ya sef by ya sef. grin
Re: Highlander Hybrid by DECOtech(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
arinzest:

there engineers to handle hybrid issues here in Nigeria. the only thing we might worry about is getting brand new parts. (not like they are not available) would u have the patience to import certain parts from abroad?
Re: Highlander Hybrid by DGD1(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

You want to die ya sef by ya sef. grin

seems GAZZUZZ account has been hacked
#thinking
Re: Highlander Hybrid by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2015
My account has not been hacked. Any one encouraging the OP to buy a used hybrid is not helping him.

If you want more details let's break it down.

Let's assume he was getting the 2007highlander hybrid battery packs would be over 7years old, last price I saw that battery pack was $7,000 inverter was much more.

2010-11 highlander battery pack would be 4-5years old I have no idea what the price for the batterypack inverter would be.

No one sells a hybrid for no reason, they are much more expensive than regular cars, in most cases it's either approaching a particular mileage where warranty becomes void, or the lifespan of the battery is close to its end.

Gazzuzz hybrid king
Re: Highlander Hybrid by DGD1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
My account has not been hacked. Any one encouraging the OP to buy a used hybrid is not helping him.

If you want more details let's break it down.

Let's assume he was getting the 2007highlander hybrid battery packs would be over 7years old, last price I saw that battery pack was $7,000 inverter was much more.

2010-11 highlander battery pack would be 4-5years old I have no idea what the price for the batterypack inverter would be.

No one sells a hybrid for no reason, they are much more expensive than regular cars, in most cases it's either approaching a particular mileage where warranty becomes void, or the lifespan of the battery is close to its end.

Gazzuzz hybrid king

King indeed!
Correct guy,now you are talking, if he now feels he can keep up to the maintenance, he should suit himself.
Re: Highlander Hybrid by xerotop(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
arinzest:

Honestly it baffles me seeing people who wants to buy cars, but want to avoid buying fuel. Cars run on fuel.
Why not buy a kia picanto if fueling the so called" big car " highlander will become issue?
Re: Highlander Hybrid by arinzest: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ xerotop, ur aggression is uncalled for. have an '06 camry n an 07 pathfinder. have never asked you for a bailout

thanks all for your views. really confirmed my suspicions despite d rave reviews.

Gauz, Dero etc many thanks. information is power

(1) (Reply)

High RPM / We Buy Used And Faulty Mercedes Benz / Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.