Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) (32833 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by nephemmy(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Hummn
Destroying nigeria since 1960
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Nonybb: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2015
If he had died such younger Nigeria would had been better

Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Oblitz(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Fine boy
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by dckng16(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Most handsome President Nigeria has ever produce.

He has a captivating smile
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by jascon1(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
I love having sex without condom.
My pull out game is on point.
u on point. gimme ur pull out codes, pls
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by jnrbayano(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Handsome looks but not so sure of his inside.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by raluchukwu93(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
Hope u can pullout hiv
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by mickeymimi: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
uhm I see
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by IceDude(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
A guy with no condom in his wallet is one of the highest risk takers in the world.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by harry509: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
ebosie11:
Ibrahim Babangida was the former leader of Nigeria.He ruled Nigeria during military regime.You can barely recognise him in this photo.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-ibrahim-babangida-at-younger.html
handsom man wit ugly heart.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by babasanti: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Picture of source of Nigeria problem
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by dyn1800: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
I just like this man despite his alleged atrocities
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by eaglechild: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
One of the men that killed Nigeria.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Birdmanjnr(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
This is my woman, my everything crooner-WC
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by joyfavour(f): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2015
noticed
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Jalubarika:
The most handsome Nigerian President. Quote me everywhere.
True talk... The rest presidents are either gorilla,baboon,chimpanzee or ape like
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Mckandre(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2015
what's so handsome about that pics now?

Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Justicealh3(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Look so terror.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by sirconfidence1(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2015
The political Maradona himself !.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Justicealh3(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Jalubarika:
The most handsome Nigerian President. Quote me everywhere.
U well? D'u 4get PMB ne?
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
Ha ha ha, just in the between something serious, u publicising your sexual pull out prowess, raw toto fvck is great but STIs spoil am, I know the feeling though
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by j1mmy: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Only stupid Nigerians go around giving positive publicity to the same people who enslaved, oppressed and impoverished them.
yeye mumu colo people
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by biblia1: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Guyman02:
Syrian Woman kissing a poster of Russian President Vladir Putin (the killer of ISIS). Buhari should forget about America and get in touch with Putin on how to deal with Boko Haram. Russians dont take jihadist prisoners. Even ISIS know that if you behead a Russian Soldier, the Russians will behead 100 ISIS with blunt knives, they dont give a damn about Amnesty International Report like PMB.
You are not on point

Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2015
ebosie11:
Ibrahim Babangida was the former leader of Nigeria.He ruled Nigeria during military regime.You can barely recognise him in this photo.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-ibrahim-babangida-at-younger.html
[b][/b]
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by mohince(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Lilimax:
The man fine sha with a good dress sense unlike most of his Aboki counterpart embarassed

Ur family ar damn ugly i guess..... Northern ar always handsome! And will foreva be becox its in our breed.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2015
mohince:

Ur family ar damn ugly i guess..... Northern ar always handsome! And will foreva be becox its in our breed.
Must you refer to my family to air your views? undecided
There are thousand and one ways to comment without being insultive.
Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Guyman02:
Syrian Woman kissing a poster of Russian President Vladir Putin (the killer of ISIS). Buhari should forget about America and get in touch with Putin on how to deal with Boko Haram. Russians dont take jihadist prisoners. Even ISIS know that if you behead a Russian Soldier, the Russians will behead 100 ISIS with blunt knives, they dont give a damn about Amnesty International Report like PMB.
i love this post, i love putin to hell with Obama

Re: See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) by drss(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Mr. Corruption himself. cheesy

Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) / #NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa: The First And Only Nigerian Prime Minister In His Office