Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,354 members, 7,857,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths (1731 Views)

You Are A Cheat, INEC Tells Kogi Governor / Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2015
SmithEnemona:

and if he loss?

to me if APC really mean change, AUDU should be arrested.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

to me if APC really mean change, AUDU should be arrested.

bros there is no change. We should stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

bros there is no change. We should stop deceiving ourselves.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by respect80(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
chymystique:

I dont know you lowlife and you know me not either so whatever you say about me is just for the birds and I dont ve time for retarrded brain your likes.
[/s]

[size=14pt]
And you think your brain isn't retarded when you contradict yourself as much as this.
You said you don't know me yet you call me low life

When next you want to type rubbish with your phone think of the implications cos what ever race you belong as much as you take some people or places to be of less significance that's how they see you as well so stop feeling too important cos you're only important to that boyfriend of yours and probably your relatives. [/size]
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
respect80:
[s][/s]

[size=14pt]
And you think your brain isn't retarded when you contradict yourself as much as this.
You said you don't know me yet you call me low life

When next you want to type rubbish with your phone think of the implications cos what ever race you belong as much as you take some people or places to be of less significance that's how they see you as well so stop feeling too important cos you're only important to that boyfriend of yours and probably your relatives. [/size]

my brother, just forget that lady. She vex me today. I hate it when people come to nairaland to make some useless comments here.

2 Likes

Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by OnankpaBa(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cc:lalasticlala,r231,mukina2 and seun
Re: Shun Violence, No Politician Is Worth Your Blood – 2face Tells Kogi Youths by respect80(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

my brother, just forget that lady. She vex me today. I hate it when people come to nairaland to make some useless comments here.

My guy you're right it's better I just forget her matter cos I can't imagine.

Maybe it's because we don't have much news like armed robbery, rape, rituals and the like from kogi.

They say when you don't travel then you can't realize how small a space you occupy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov.wike Confirms 105 Missing Soldiers Dead (photo Of Dead Soldiers) / Donald Trump's Views About Nigeria & Fellow African Countries! / Evidence That INEC Has Been Compromised By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.