Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! (955 Views)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Musiwa: Kogi, Kwara Leaders Tell North We are Going with the Western Niger / Don’t Drag Us Into Break-up Debate, Kogi, Kwara Leaders Tell North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by ikeyman00(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2009
becomeyeye

how is akure state yoruba in your satellite map when its clearly not everybody in that state is a yoruba

kogi and kwara at one time they claim yoruba

at the other side they not!!

so what is it with the yoruba
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by ikeyman00(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2009
so u cannot sit there to claim yoruba is far bigger than igbo when the whole satellite map is flawed!!

kia marginalisation ooooooooooo

the igbo must wake up oooooooooooooo

root ke, me say branch ke
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by ikeyman00(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2009
bendle yes

bendle igbo right

nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

no way

the ndi-igbo must act

this should be taken to UN or abuja high court

nooooo

nooo

no no
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by tpiah: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2009
lol
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by ikeyman00(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2009
as for abokis

as we all know, in some northern state, its clearly not every indigene is a hausa

yet is aboki-state

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno!!

ndi-igbo must take this to high court abuja

the earlier the better
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by tpiah: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by blacksta(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2009
tilapia

what happened to your old account. have you been going round insulting people again

grin
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by Abagworo(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2009
@ikeyman.please dont behave like all these other nigerians.its of no use trying to tell an ethnic group who they are or even enforce it by pogrom.two wrongs dont make right.they divided igbos because of greed for oil.now that they control the oil wells what has it done but enrich a few people and subject most indigenes to untold hardship.lets leave vengeance to come naturally.as for me i see us all as nigerians but i'm pissed off when non-igbos try to define our boundaries,origin and language for us.
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by tpiah: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by blacksta(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2009
tpiah:

I'm waiting for your own jare wink You wey no dey insult people grin

tpiah:

I'm waiting for your own jare wink You wey no dey insult people grin

ki lode - mo ti ready fo en le ni
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by tpiah: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by blacksta(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2009
tpiah:

lol

Everybody loves Tpiah! grin

You all hate me so much- wetin i do nah? cry cry

gosh, i have to go and cry because all the Igbo people are against me.

goshdarnit!!!!

see this one dey yarn Yoruba as if he even knows what he's typing.

So many comedians on NL!

for your information - i am not igbo and i dont hate you when i dont even know you
i am hardcore yoruba boy from ogun state
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2009
Yesterday, it was all Yoruba men and how stupid they are. Today, na the entire Igbo nation and how they hate you for nothing.

Its doesnt sound funny anymore.
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by tpiah: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2009
I like chatting/playing with you but if you have decided to right off an entire tribe because of what one of them might have done to you, then i rather keep to myself and others who know their limits.
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by tpiah: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by ikeyman00(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2009
i cant beleive any sensible one will let this foolish and tribalist woman derailin this!!

una no get brain

dnt yall see what she is doin

kia my people ooooo hey nawoo
angry
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by blacksta(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2009
tpia did you date or marry an igbo man who offended you .
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by tpiah: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2009
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by tpiah: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2009
blacksta:

tpia did you date or marry an igbo man who offended you .

you're one of those Yorubas who always have the best interests of Igbos in their hearts, right?
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by blacksta(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2009
tpiah:

hey, you must be the type who sees everything in a depressive manner.

Go and reread- some things skipped over your head!!!!!

hardcore or softcore- na you sabi. Not my problem!!!!! Neither is your opinion!!!

and I'm quite sure you've claimed Igbo at some time or the other here. Or maybe you're one of those Yorubas who always have the best interests of Igbos at heart. undecided

Easy -  i love all tribes in Nigeria - i dont have problem with any one  

The Blood of Jesus breaks all barriers
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by blacksta(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2009
@ tpia

it not to late o - i can hook you up with fine yoruba men
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by ikeyman00(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2009
@ikeyman.please dont behave like all these other nigerians.its of no use trying to tell an ethnic group who they are or even enforce it by pogrom.two wrongs dont make right.they divided igbos because of greed for oil.now that they control the oil wells what has it done but enrich a few people and subject most indigenes to untold hardship.lets leave vengeance to come naturally.as for me i see us all as nigerians but i'm pissed off when non-igbos try to define our boundaries,origin and language for us.

abagworo

to be really honest, at this point in time, at the 21 century nigeria must stay togerther, the world is changing, the EEC european are merging up, we cant afford to go our seperate ways, however there are issues to address in order to sustain our unity

Unfortunately, some people like am like that, cuz na chop chop system, if na lie ask the sultan

the state must be created and the oil delta must be develop without being negelected
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by ikeyman00(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2009
become mad

u have a case to answer
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by ikeyman00(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2009
any akure in the house via map
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by porka: 3:02am On Apr 25, 2009
@ poster

what is akure state?
Re: Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up! by AloyEmeka9: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2009
@ tpia

it not to late o - i can hook you up with fine yoruba men
Where on this planet earth will you find the Yoruba man that will agree to manage tpiaH for even one night?.  See her fine picture below yet Yoruba men dey fear to even kiss her. Why dem dey fear fine woman like this, I no sabi.

tpiaIV

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Happy That Mend Is Destroying The Country? This Baffles Me! / Abdulmutallab: Us Out With Sanctions On Nigeria / Guess Where Yar' Adua Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.