Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Need To Buy Kosso Wood! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need To Buy Kosso Wood! (1043 Views)

Need To Buy Kosso And Doussie Wood / I Need To Buy Kosso Wood! / We Buy Kosso Wood From Any State In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy Kosso Wood! by sarahhoaphu: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Sarah from Hoa Phu Import Export Joint Stock Company in Vietnam. I have demand on buying kosso wood with detailed requirements as follow:
- Quantity: 10 container 20 feet.
- Packing: 120-140pcs/cont (There must be 20-25 pcs with big size 35cm up to 40cm of total volume in the container loaded).
- Measurement: 25 *25*210 to 40*40*230
- Weight: over 22MT/cont (Not including the weight of container shell)
- Quality: Squared logs, no sap, no bark, no curved, no hole, no rotten, no cleft.
- Shipping term: FOB
- Port of discharge: Hai Phong port, Vietnam.
If you can supply, please contact me via:
Whatsapp: +84 342949535
Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.
Sarah.
Re: I Need To Buy Kosso Wood! by OhiGentle(m): 2:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Hello, I have never done this business before but I am based in Edo State were wood felling and processing is a major business activity.

I can help you make enquiry from people that are big time into the business and hopefully help you secure a good export deal.

If this sounds OK with you then please quote me on this thread so that we can discuss further on how to go about this.
Thank you so much for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Sawmill For Sale In Sapele. Delta State / Sports Ground, Leisure Center & Weld Mesh Fencing / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.