Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! (6098 Views)

Arsenal Fc Vs Everton Fc / Arsenal Vs Everton Fc On Tuesday Feb 1st, 2011 (2-1 Final Score) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by dominique(f): 8:27pm On May 23, 2009
i'm rooting for everton for fifth place kiss
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2009
everton is raping the third consecutive london club(in a row) fulham 0 everton 1!!

chelsea next!!
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2009
GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!! L oSMAN GOT A BRACE!! everton is on fire!! THEY SURE HAVE PROVED THEY KNOW HOW TO HANDLE london clubs HOME AND AWAy!!     grin grin   Last 3 Epl Fixtures    three london clubs in a row SPURS, WESTHAM, FULHAM   For EVERTON BLUES   IT IS SO FAR SO GOOD!! CHELSEA just another London club EVERTON IS ON FIRE!! Lets go there!! kinonso ?? 30th
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by dominique(f): 7:54pm On May 24, 2009
Go Everton GO Tofees . . . come 30th we'll see who's the true blue!!! cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by manickal(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2009
what y'all having multiple orgasims for?

chelsea aint fulHAM neither are we westHAM, nor tottenHAM or ArseneHAM tongue nor the rest of them london HAMburgers. we ate 'em all up.
Everton haven't seen the hunger in our eyes, and they don't know whatz in wait for them if they think they aint gonna end up like the rest of them HAM's. down the toilet pipe after i flush.  grin
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by mykali(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2009
allboyz:

AND THE REAL BLUES EVERTON will wipe your Asses grin grin grin

allboyz, don't you wish it was your nappy team we shold be playing against? tongue

@switch

just get ready for ''castration day''
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2009
manickal:

what y'all having multiple orgasims for?

chelsea aint fulHAM neither are we westHAM, nor tottenHAM or ArseneHAM tongue nor the rest of them london HAMburgers. we ate 'em all up.
Everton haven't seen the hunger in our eyes, and they don't know whatz in wait for them if they think they aint gonna end up like the rest of them HAM's. down the toilet pipe after i flush.  grin

@ maniac
     chelsea definitely cant be fulham, chelsea lost to man united 3-0 while fulham won united two nil!! shocked Last time i saw Hot spurs coming at you-   CHELSEA LOST!! UNDER GUSS HIDDINK!! grin grin and head to head with other london clubs  this season with all London clubs chelsea is the poorest london club this season    grin grin grin if you want me to explain that to y'all like you were six years old---I WILL BE WILLING TO CONSTRUCT THE LONDON TABLE!!  By the way Everton has played chelsea twice this season, the second one at stamford bridge under GUSS Hiddink and after the Game GUSS announced chelsea is hopeless in the EPL grin  EVERTON is a monster right now!! YOU NEVER KNOW!! you wont know until Ballack starts chasing the lines man this time around!! grin  Drogba may throw a punch this time.

@ mykali
common  man!!  Dont be ridiculous    cheesy cheesy   its gonna be the other way round grin grin grin Everton MatriX

Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2009
everton!!
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by rasputinn(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2009
I'm rooting for Everton,don't worry Mr Moyes,the FA cup is your reward for your hardwork and masterfully playing your players out of their natural positions when your squad was stretched thin owing to injuries

GO EVERTON,go break chelski hearts grin grin grin
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2009
Everton's Final 3 EPL games has been against 3 London clubs CONSECUTIVE GAMES!! Spurs, WestHam, Fulham Everton played liverpool one all twice b4 edging them out of the FA cup, it took a controvercial penalty for Man united to manage to score 1 against them after which they sigle handedly dashed man united hope of a quintiple by terminating there FA cup hopes!! . They have played chelsea to a stand still twice this season HOME AND AWAY!! I sympathise with those saying the Toffees are walk overs for chelsea!! Everton is on fire!!

Everton blues will be wearing the BLUE colour against chelsea for FA cup finals!! and for that reason i declare--------- www.switch47..com

MY BLOOD IS BLUE!! cool cool Everton all the way!! cool
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2009
switch47:

Everton's Final 3 EPL games has been against 3 London clubs CONSECUTIVE GAMES!! Spurs, WestHam, Fulham Everton played liverpool one all twice b4 edging them out of the FA cup, it took a controvercial penalty for Man united to manage to score 1 against them after which they sigle handedly dashed man united hope of a quintiple by terminating there FA cup hopes!! . They have played chelsea to a stand still twice this season HOME AND AWAY!! I sympathise with those saying the Toffees are walk overs for chelsea!! Everton is on fire!!

Everton blues will be wearing the BLUE colour against chelsea for FA cup finals!! and for that reason i declare--------- www.switch47..com

MY BLOOD IS BLUE!! cool cool Everton all the way!! cool

EVERTON IS ROCK STEADY!!!
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2009
In an age when winning the Champions League is regarded by many as the ultimate prize, with Premier League success the benchmark in the domestic game, one could be forgiven for assuming the FA Cup has lost some of its glamour.

Try telling that to Guus Hiddink or David Moyes.

Chelsea, contemplating a second successive season without silverware, are desperate to bid adieu to Hiddink with a trophy, with midfielder Frank Lampard admitting he would be "devastated" to fall at the final hurdle at Wembley.
And, for Everton, a major domestic trophy would not only end a 14-year wait for silverware, but also go a long way to rewarding Moyes' impressive reign at Goodison Park with tangible success, a Cup to go alongside four top-six finishes in five campaigns.

For the Toffees to do that, though, they will have to upset the form book - Chelsea are odds-on favourites to pick up a fifth FA Cup.
BBC Sport spoke to three-time winner and Match of the Day 2 pundit Lee Dixon to analyse how Everton go about beating the Blues
THE FORM BOOK
"Everybody would make Chelsea favourites.

"There was a time, before Hiddink took over, when they were having such a poor run that they looked a team in complete disarray. But they've turned their season around, suffered just one defeat in 21 games, and they'll go into the game with such confidence.

PHIL McNULTY BLOG
The odds and statistics may favour Chelsea - but,  this is exactly how Moyes and Everton like it.

"Still, I don't think David Moyes will mind being underdogs at all - in fact, I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

"Everton have had a terrific season in their own right and Moyes will know, looking at the way his team have played and the teams his side have beaten, that they have every hope of beating another big team and picking up the trophy

THE VERDICT
"I'm notoriously bad at tipping, so don't go throwing your life savings away on my say-so!

"I think the best Everton can hope for, because I can't see them scoring too many goals, is to keep things tight and pinch a narrow 1-0 win.

"However. you look at Chelsea's team and you see goals in every department, ensuring it will be hugely difficult for Everton to nullify Hiddink's side in every area.

"The romantic in me would love to see Moyes win it, but I think it'll go Chelsea's way, 2-1."

Lee Dixon was talking to BBC Sport's Sam Lyon

SWICTH SAYS

Sam Lyon or even if na Sam Ajax you dey crase o. may the good lord give Everton the victory. to be candid it is going to be tight, because chelsea eye dey shook like crase woman wey task force carry in pikin. grin but GOD dey, e no go allow blue devils wn.

Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2009
COMBATTING THE FRONT THREE cool cool
"I'm sure Chelsea will stick with the principles and players that have served them so well of late because they've found a way of playing that suits them. That most probably means a front three of Florent Malouda, Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka - and that trio is lethal.

"Malouda, finally, has hit some form. We've all been waiting for him to spark off given his obvious talent, but until recently he's been very disappointing. Now he's showing what he's really capable of.

"Through the middle, Didier Drogba - on his day - is unplayable. He's big, he's strong, he's skilful, and most importantly he knows where the goal is.

But, for me, the key to Chelsea's frontline this season has been Anelka. I expect him to start on the right of the three and he's such a good footballer, he has shown he can succeed anywhere.

"When he starts out wide, he can do a lot of damage. He can scores goals from there, he can cut inside, he can drift and he can cross too which is hugely advantageous - he sets goals up as well as scoring them and it will be key for Everton to stop him.

"That means the full-backs face a big task.

"Leighton Baines and Tony Hibbert have to cut the supply lines into the box to give the centre-halves as much help as possible in keeping Drogba quiet.

"Of course, Everton will be without the injured Phil Jagielka and I could not feel more sorry for the lad, it's desperately unlucky for the lad. But Everton have cover in Joseph Yobo and Joleon Lescott and they have the pace, power and nous to compete with Drogba, I'm sure.

"The difficulty that Everton face, though, is that when you have four defenders up against three attackers, it is easy to lose sight of the runners from midfield. And, in Frank Lampard, Chelsea have the very best in the business at making those runs…"

Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2009
NULLIFYING LAMPARD
"I expect Everton to flood the midfield in a 4-5-1 formation, and I think it is vital for Moyes to detail one player at man-marking Lampard - possibly Phil Neville or Marouane Fellaini.

"If you come up against a player who can break from midfield, it's something you always find difficult to combat as a defender, so it's hugely important you are helped by your midfield, and your defensive midfielder is a vital player.

"Lampard, as we all know, is the absolute expert at making those late runs from midfield and getting into goal-scoring positions. With Malouda, Drogba and Anelka occupying the back four, Lampard knows if he gets into the box, those three have the ability to find him.

"Whoever has the job of marking him has to stick to him like glue, because if you lose him only for a moment, he will pop up in a dangerous position and punish you.

"Everton have a lot of hard-working runners in the midfield, all of whom are seeing the benefits of the way Moyes wants them to play with the success they're enjoying in the league and Cup.

"When you've got that formula and you know it works, you get a far better reaction from the players because they see the results out on the pitch. It makes everyone a more willing runner, a more willing worker, and that's pivotal to Everton's play.

"They must hassle, harry and out-work their Chelsea midfield opponents, while also being clever to track the runs from midfield that could potentially expose a defence that will be being pulled from pillar to post by Chelsea's front three."
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2009
EVERTON'S ATTACKING THREAT"All of this will ensure Everton's approach will be nothing if not patient.

"They will aim to be tight at the back and quite defensive minded in midfield, with an eye on work-rate and keeping their shape, hitting Chelsea on the break whenever they can.

"But that's not to say Everton cannot trouble Chelsea in attack.

"Moyes has had real injury problems this season up front, and at times we've seen them play without a main frontman and still be successful. They've had to play a certain way this season because of those injuries up front, and in many ways that can help them at Wembley.

"Firstly, among a hard-working midfield is a selection of players happy to break into the box - Leon Osman, Marouane Fellaini, Steven Pienaar and, in particular, Tim Cahill.

"Much like Lampard, Cahill is more than capable of making those late runs into the box that can be so hard to defend against. But the Australian also brings a tremendous aerial ability to the party, and he gets on the end of so many crosses he can be such a danger.

"What Everton have to guard against is being so keen to nullify Chelsea that fail to get enough players in forward wide positions to supply the ammunition for those late runs. If they can provide the crosses, Everton have the players - in midfield and attack - to score from them.

"We've also seen this season that Everton are a real threat from dead-ball situations. Lescott, in particular, can come up from defence and score goals and I'd wager Moyes will look at any frailty he can identify in Chelsea's defence and look to exploit it from free-kicks and crosses."

Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2009
Everton-lala ti 4kasibe chelsea ma pa lori ti won ba lo teri sh. everton blues all d way!!
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2009
Final Result Chelsea 2 everton 1 cool

The referee blows his whistle to end the game.

Full Time
90+5
Short corner taken by Florent Malouda from the right by-line.

90+4
Florent Malouda restarts play with the free kick.

90+4 Booking Foul by Leighton Baines on Jose Bosingwa, free kick awarded. Caution for Leighton Baines.

90+2
Effort on goal by Nicolas Anelka from just inside the penalty area goes harmlessly over the target.

90+1
Jose Bosingwa fouled by Steven Pienaar, the ref awards a free kick. Free kick taken by Jose Bosingwa.

89:37
Shot from a long way out by Tim Cahill goes wide of the left-hand upright.

89:21
Steven Pienaar fouled by Michael Ballack, the ref awards a free kick. Free kick taken by Phil Neville.

87:32
Phil Neville challenges Michael Ballack unfairly and gives away a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Ashley Cole.

86:03
Unfair challenge on Michael Ballack by Phil Neville results in a free kick. John Terry takes the free kick.

84:39
Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Frank Lampard by Tim Cahill. John Terry restarts play with the free kick.

83:58 Booking The referee shows Frank Lampard a yellow card for unsporting behaviour.

81:49 Substitution Dan Gosling is brought on as a substitute for Leon Osman.

81:08
The ball is sent over by James Vaughan.

80:01
James Vaughan challenges Nicolas Anelka unfairly and gives away a free kick. Jose Bosingwa takes the direct free kick.

77:48
Florent Malouda takes the chance to get an effort at goal.

76:57
Foul by Marouane Fellaini on Mikel, free kick awarded. Jose Bosingwa restarts play with the free kick.

74:32 Substitution Shot from deep inside the area by Florent Malouda clears the crossbar. James Vaughan replaces Louis Saha.

72:42
Steven Pienaar has shot on goal from just outside the box which goes wide of the right-hand upright.

71:17 GOAL - Frank Lampard
Chelsea 2 - Everton 1Frank Lampard finds the net with a fantastic goal from long range to the top left corner of the goal. Chelsea 2-1 Everton.The assist for the goal came from Nicolas Anelka.

70:48
Free kick awarded for a foul by Leon Osman on Frank Lampard. Direct free kick taken by Mikel.

69:32
The ball is delivered by Florent Malouda.

68:27
Foul by Tim Cahill on Michael Ballack, free kick awarded. Direct free kick taken by Michael Ballack. The offside flag is raised against Louis Saha. Mikel restarts play with the free kick.

68:09
Ashley Cole produces a cross.

67:19
The ball is sent over by Florent Malouda, save by Tim Howard.

66:22
The ball is crossed by Leighton Baines, Louis Saha produces a header from inside the area that goes over the bar.

65:52
Foul by Michael Ballack on Steven Pienaar, free kick awarded. Phil Neville takes the direct free kick.

64:04
Steven Pienaar sends in a cross, comfortable save by Petr Cech.

62:44
Direct free kick taken by Phil Neville.

62:44 Booking Mikel gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Louis Saha. Mikel booked.

62:17
Steven Pienaar delivers the ball, clearance by Ashley Cole.

61:39
Tim Cahill takes a shot from 30 yards. Comfortable save by Petr Cech.

60:10
Petr Cech takes the direct free kick.

60:10 Substitution Tim Cahill gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Mikel. Michael Ballack is brought on as a substitute for Michael Essien.

59:08
Nicolas Anelka produces a right-footed shot from the edge of the box and misses to the right of the target.

58:39
Steven Pienaar is ruled offside. Jose Bosingwa takes the free kick.

58:01
Effort on goal by Louis Saha from just outside the penalty area goes harmlessly over the target.

54:56
The offside flag is raised against Didier Drogba. Phil Neville takes the indirect free kick. Leighton Baines fouled by Nicolas Anelka, the ref awards a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Steven Pienaar.

53:43
The ball is swung over by Nicolas Anelka, save by Tim Howard.

53:32
The ball is crossed by Jose Bosingwa, Leighton Baines manages to make a clearance.

51:40
Inswinging corner taken right-footed by Frank Lampard from the left by-line to the near post, Unfair challenge on Leon Osman by Didier Drogba results in a free kick. Free kick taken by Tim Howard.

51:11
Phil Neville crosses the ball, Alex manages to make a clearance.

49:53
Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Marouane Fellaini by Didier Drogba. Free kick taken by Marouane Fellaini.

48:40
Corner taken by Frank Lampard from the left by-line, clearance by Joleon Lescott. Shot on goal by Florent Malouda from just inside the area clears the crossbar.

46:58
Frank Lampard restarts play with the free kick.

46:58 Booking Phil Neville challenges Mikel unfairly and gives away a free kick. Phil Neville is shown a yellow card for unsporting behaviour.

45:36
Michael Essien fouled by Tim Cahill, the ref awards a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Alex.

The referee blows his whistle to start the second half.

45:01 Substitution (Everton) makes a substitution, with Lars Jacobsen coming on for Tony Hibbert.

The ref blows to end the first period.

Half Time
45+2
Marouane Fellaini gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Mikel. Mikel takes the free kick.

45+1
Steven Pienaar decides to take a short corner.

44:26
Unfair challenge on Leon Osman by Ashley Cole results in a free kick. The free kick is delivered left-footed by Leighton Baines from right channel, save by Petr Cech.

43:06
Ashley Cole has an effort at goal from just inside the box that misses to the left of the goal.

42:21
The ball is delivered by Tony Hibbert.

40:32
Free kick awarded for a foul by Frank Lampard on Steven Pienaar. Steven Pienaar restarts play with the free kick.

39:42
Marouane Fellaini is caught offside. Free kick taken by Petr Cech.

32:49
Outswinging corner taken by Frank Lampard, clearance made by Louis Saha.

30:46
Florent Malouda takes a shot. Tony Hibbert gets a block in. Nicolas Anelka takes a shot. Comfortable save by Tim Howard.

30:23
The ball is sent over by Leon Osman, clearance by Alex.

24:57
Foul by Michael Essien on Marouane Fellaini, free kick awarded. Leighton Baines restarts play with the free kick.

24:18
Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Nicolas Anelka by Tim Cahill. Michael Essien takes the free kick.

22:55
Shot from just outside the box by Frank Lampard goes over the bar.

22:04
Nicolas Anelka challenges Leighton Baines unfairly and gives away a free kick. Leighton Baines takes the free kick.

21:48
The ball is crossed by Tony Hibbert.

20:25 GOAL - Didier Drogba
Chelsea 1 - Everton 1Florent Malouda crosses the ball, Didier Drogba finds the back of the net with a headed goal from deep inside the penalty box. Chelsea 1-1 Everton.The assist for the goal came from Florent Malouda.

19:31
Florent Malouda sends in a cross, Joleon Lescott manages to make a clearance.

16:16
Jose Bosingwa challenges Steven Pienaar unfairly and gives away a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Leighton Baines.

15:13
Mikel concedes a free kick for a foul on Marouane Fellaini. Direct free kick taken by Joleon Lescott.

13:56
Free kick awarded for a foul by Louis Saha on John Terry. Free kick taken by John Terry.

13:28
Effort on goal by Michael Essien from just inside the penalty area goes over the target.

12:39
Free kick awarded for a foul by Marouane Fellaini on Mikel. Petr Cech restarts play with the free kick.

11:25
The referee blows for offside. Tim Howard restarts play with the free kick.

7:08
The free kick is delivered right-footed by Frank Lampard from left wing.

7:08 Booking Florent Malouda fouled by Tony Hibbert, the ref awards a free kick. Tony Hibbert is cautioned by the ref for unsporting behaviour.

6:11
Jose Bosingwa delivers the ball, Joleon Lescott manages to make a clearance.

4:32
Corner taken right-footed by Frank Lampard from the left by-line, clearance by Phil Neville.

4:08
Nicolas Anelka delivers the ball.

0:25 GOAL - Louis Saha
Chelsea 0 - Everton 1Louis Saha grabs a goal from inside the penalty area to the bottom left corner of the goal. Chelsea 0-1 Everton.

The referee gets the game started.
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 30, 2009
One man loser tongue
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2009
CONGRATULATIONS TO CHELSEA!!    grin grin
[quote][/quote]  am cool as ice but twice as nice, chilling out with my cousins (two chelsea fans ) for one joint like that jare. they have got enuff to spend grin grin grin  after all chelski don win one thing grin grin me and my cousins dey flex like no man's business------- grin grin grin[b]  the yeye boys dey talk anyhow for here, me i just put IPOD for ear like say i be Deaf and dumb!! grin grin wetin man go do nah. after all no be me  allow Drogba equalise. grin grin[/b] bebe nlo. After all dem follow me celebrate BARCELONA CL victory.
  congrats to chelsea once again. i no fit shout.  cool

better luck to everton next season. in the EP league and in the EUROPA CUP
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2010
Two Convincing defeat of the Premiership Top four teams Everton is back to reckoning, clearly in top form !! THE TRUE BLUES!!

EVERTON 2 Chelsea 1
EVERTON 3 Manchester united 1
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2010
Everton Pon Pon Pon Pon!!
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2010
Dont forget the Everton 2 Arsenal 1 also
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by A40(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2010
Dayokanu the drunken master. When did Everton beat us? How did you become a goofin machine? One more goof from you and i'll change your name to goofy
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by chessguru(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2010
EVERTON!! EVERTON!!! EVERTON -------The true blues!! Switch is only interested in the last two games and lots of good things to come!! EVERTON is back for goooood!!
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by dominique(f): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2010
VIVA LA EVERTON cheesy

giant killers are doing great even though our boyz there dey fall our hands.

up tofees!!!
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by mystikal(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Dont forget the Everton 2 Arsenal 1 also

in your dreams?
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by switch47(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
everton jo!! everton jare!!!
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by snowdrops(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
Who is watching the current Europa league match?

Everton /vs/ Sporting Lisbon

Scores still 0 - 0
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by chelseabmw(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2010
everton are out, they lost 3-0
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by dyabman(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2010
wow 3 - 0 , wonder shall never end . . . lisbon deserves it though , they played better.
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by snowdrops(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2010
Maybe blessing in disguise for Everton.
Now they can settle down and seek to snatch a fourth champions league place in the premier league, while their rivals are distracted by European football.
Re: Everton Fc Fan Zone! ! by vampire(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
MANCHESTER CITY 0 - EVERTON 2 Out standing result. can this man city make the top four?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DFB Pokal Final: Borussia Dortmund Vs Bayern Munich (5 - 2) On 12th May 2012 / Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October / UCL: Manchester City Vs Ajax - (2 - 2) On 6th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.