Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Play Station 4 At The Best Price - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Play Station 4 At The Best Price (4170 Views)

Brand New 500GB Sony Play Station 4 Slim PS4 For Sale; N110k / Play Station 4 Console With Two Remote Controllers For Sale / Neatly Used Sony Play Station 4 Console For Sale!!!..#70k Neg(pics) SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Yudalaonline: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Do we have gamers in the house? This awesome deal is definately for YU! Get the Sony Playstation4 (500GB) + Extra Dual Controller at N103,000 ONLY!

Yudala is here to give YU the best deals ever!

Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by tziz(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Yudalaonline:
Hi Everyone,

Do we have gamers in the house? This awesome deal is definately for YU! Get the Sony Playstation4 (500GB) + Extra Dual Controller at N103,000 ONLY!

Wher is d deal? Still waiting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by lekjons(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2015
SMH!!
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Azzzin.

110k i go get you new ps4 with like 3games and 2pads

1 Like

Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Y'all got no chill o grin grin
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Yudalaonline: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
tziz:

Wher is d deal? Still waiting...

Kindly visit our online www.yudala.com or offline stores located at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Enugu, Ibadan, Uyo, Asaba and Owerri to enjoy this offer. Thank YU
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by tziz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yudalaonline:

Kindly visit our online www.yudala.com or offline stores located at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Enugu, Ibadan, Uyo, Asaba and Owerri to enjoy this offer. Thank YU
Dude, dat site doesn't open.
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by mikrizz: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2015
shocked 110k and you call that THE BEST PS4 DEAL i was guessing 10-20k.Although am interested in the xbox one
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by HumphreyBold(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
No mind am thief
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Mykcool(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
youmour:
Azzzin.

am looking for a good deal on PS4, a friend of mine wants to buy. can you help out
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mykcool:
am looking for a good deal on PS4, a friend of mine wants to buy. can you help out

I could get you one for the price i stated but then im in Ghana so if you still interested let me know.
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Mykcool(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
youmour:

I could get you one for the price i stated but then im in Ghana so if you still interested let me know.
just needed the console and the pads.. but the distance though, am searching on behalf of a friend
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by akocce(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yudalaonline:
Hi Everyone,

its too expensive... exhorbitant
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by iamord(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Am patiently waiting for black Friday wink
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by mine42: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2015
youmour:
Azzzin.

Hi,
How much can u get me a new ps4 console with 2 pad and a Fifa16?
kindly revert.

Thanks.
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2015
mine42:

Hi,
How much can u get me a new ps4 console with 2 pad and a Fifa16?
kindly revert.

Thanks.

For the same amount I stated I could hook you up
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Mykcool:
just needed the console and the pads.. but the distance though, am searching on behalf of a friend

The distance is not really a problem cos I could put it on a bus heading to yaba and you could pick it up the next day.
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by mine42: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2015
youmour:

For the same amount I stated I could hook you up

Can't I get it cheaper? Need just one game.
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
mine42:

Can't I get it cheaper? Need just one game.

The FIFA 16 is hot cake right now,so its equivalent to the price of let say killzone,AC black flag and watchdog which was the 3games that I can get for the amount.
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by mine42: 2:26am On Nov 06, 2015
youmour:

The FIFA 16 is hot cake right now,so its equivalent to the price of let say killzone,AC black flag and watchdog which was the 3games that I can get for the amount.

Thanks. Got the console (wt extra pad) and Fifa16 less than 100K
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by iamord(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
mine42:

Thanks. Got the console (wt extra pad) and Fifa16 less than 100K
pls at where
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by cao(f): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2015
**uses Google** £364!!! Son, I can get the 1TB with The Nathan Drake Collection, Assassins Creed Syndicate and Watchdogs for as low as £289 if I buy it from HMV Ireland and I use a voucher. Normally, it's around £329 (at least in Tesco, I believe the bundle is usually around £340-£369). I know there's the same deal with the 500GB from Argos at £299.99. GAME has the same 500GB offer at the same price, but also with Killzone Shadow Fall & 3 months of NOW TV. In fact the only reason I didn't snap any of these deals is I already own the original Uncharted trilogy & Watchdogs on PS3. Plus, I like food and to pay rent.

So my guy, try harder. Patiently waiting for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas & New Year deals. I should be very happy that none of these bundles have The Witcher 3, 'cause I would be living on sugar water or something...

1 Like

Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by mine42: 2:31am On Nov 07, 2015
iamord:
pls at where

Console through a friend in Lagos. Fifa26 from sosogame.
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by iamord(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2015
mine42:

pls is your friend a dealer? . I won't mind linking up. Was it new and how many pads. Getting such lower that 100k is a good bargain
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by CharleyCharley: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2015
mine42:

how much did you get the console?
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by majour(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
cao:
**uses Google** £364!!! Son, I can get the 1TB with The Nathan Drake Collection, Assassins Creed Syndicate and Watchdogs for as low as £289 if I buy it from HMV Ireland and I use a voucher. Normally, it's around £329 (at least in Tesco, I believe the bundle is usually around £340-£369). I know there's the same deal with the 500GB from Argos at £299.99. GAME has the same 500GB offer at the same price, but also with Killzone Shadow Fall & 3 months of NOW TV. In fact the only reason I didn't snap any of these deals is I already own the original Uncharted trilogy & Watchdogs on PS3. Plus, I like food and to pay rent.

So my guy, try harder. Patiently waiting for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas & New Year deals. I should be very happy that none of these bundles have The Witcher 3, 'cause I would be living on sugar water or something...
I know this post of yours has been for a while, I don't know if ur still active, but if u r dear, I'll love to get a ps4 and I'll love to hear ur opinion on my best buy, thank you
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by octus2008(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
youmour:

Ghana boy Hw far, were u able to buy ur PS4 in december
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by jbonito(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mykcool:
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by cao(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
majour:
I know this post of yours has been for a while, I don't know if ur still active, but if u r dear, I'll love to get a ps4 and I'll love to hear ur opinion on my best buy, thank you
That made me laugh, yes I'm still active...and I now have a PS4.
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by majour(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
cao:

That made me laugh, yes I'm still active...and I now have a PS4.
I don't frequent this section, forgive my ignorance, I wanted to either get a ps3 or ps4 for my younger one and wanted to see if I cud get it cheaper from you, I've gotten a ps3 already, thanks and again am sorry
Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by cao(f): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
majour:
I don't frequent this section, forgive my ignorance, I wanted to either get a ps3 or ps4 for my younger one and wanted to see if I cud get it cheaper from you, I've gotten a ps3 already, thanks and again am sorry
No wahala, I hope they enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Play Station 4 At The Best Price by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
octus2008:

Ghana boy Hw far, were u able to buy ur PS4 in december

Yea I eventually did,bought it in PH sef.

(1) (Reply)

AVAILABLE Tokunbo Chipped XBOX 360 That Plays Pirated CDs from 25k to N30k. / Playstation 3 (US Used) Slim and Superslim +1 Pad Each Available For Sale / Sites To Download Pc Games Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.