Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo (27539 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by TOMTOM15(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
sadissbala:
u for make am 50 na
lolxx 1000 is d real dealcheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Missonas(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Harvis no get bed?
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Missonas(f): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
holysina:
is that the only clothe jim got for the child, all the selfies same t-shirt
Custom made.dey bought the whole lot.na wA o una dey look pickin reach that extent too?
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Nickymezor(f): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
I hope u marry his mama Jimmy... Hez cuteeeee
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by holysina(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missonas:

Custom made.dey bought the whole lot.na wA o una dey look pickin reach that extent too?

na boredom dey cux am grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by tbaby4u(f): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
Since dis baby was born Jim iyke has been d 1 carrying this baby on all the pics of the baby I hv seen I hv never seen the face of dis baby

I know a dady is supposed to carry his baby but this one is just too diffrent
My question is
1 For him wife culture women no dey carry pikin way dem born
2 why he no dey snap pictures with the baby mama if she's ugly and not publicly presentable why he ffuck her?
Same question goes to davido and all those who we don't know their baby mama
3 we never hear or see pics of Jim iykes mum goin to visit her grand child same with d parents of d baby mama
4 watin b d pickin Igbo name
5 y is he d only one carrying the baby
And finally what are we supposed to do with this pictures And hw is dis news
Habba! too many questions for one person. pls free Jim pls. Afterall, its his life, his woman, sperm, baby. Dont waste ur energy on his life n simply mind ur business. Atlest, he brought this cute baby to life not like the others they ve aborted.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by emmanuel596(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
tbaby4u:
Habba! too many questions for one person. pls free Jim pls. Afterall, its his life, his woman, sperm, baby. Dont waste ur energy on his life n simply mind ur business. Atlest, he brought this cute baby to life not like the others they ve aborted.

Nice one I owe u a bottle of any cold drink of u choice ask me anywhere u see me weda in heaven or on earth
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by tbaby4u(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:

Nice one I owe u a bottle of any cold drink of u choice ask me anywhere u see me weda in heaven or on earth
I prefer earth, thanks
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by emmanuel596(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
tbaby4u:
I prefer earth, thanks
We could hang out tonight for a drink and talks
Sambisa hotels nd suits borno
7pm if it's convenient for u looking forward to seeing u cheers
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by j1mmy: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
Children out of wedlock are badluck to the parents.

Is what I heard.

Another 18th century backward Nigerian displaying primitive mindset - lol
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by isaacbush1987: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by tpraiz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
nairaland.com
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by bextie: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ogawisdom
Jim is happy BC of an illegitimate child born out of wedlock  Product of fornication.

This baby has done nothing to deserve this name.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Faraidi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
THAT BABY IS A WASTED SPERM
Then what are you? Fool
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Faraidi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
Since dis baby was born Jim iyke has been d 1 carrying this baby on all the pics of the baby I hv seen I hv never seen the face of dis baby

I know a dady is supposed to carry his baby but this one is just too diffrent
My question is
1 For him wife culture women no dey carry pikin way dem born
2 why he no dey snap pictures with the baby mama if she's ugly and not publicly presentable why he ffuck her?
Same question goes to davido and all those who we don't know their baby mama
3 we never hear or see pics of Jim iykes mum goin to visit her grand child same with d parents of d baby mama
4 watin b d pickin Igbo name
5 y is he d only one carrying the baby
And finally what are we supposed to do with this pictures And hw is dis news
You are killing urself over another man headache.NA WA OOOOO.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by whizpa(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
THAT BABY IS A WASTED SPERM

Remind me why you are searching for love again?? Oh.. I see why..
He's a baby. He didn't ask to be born. Blame the father, if it's a blame game. Every child born has a chance to reshape the world.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Jayne07(f): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nairalanders av no chill mehn
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by moses425: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
money121:
Jim Iyke is so smitten with his boy.He shared this photo and wrote..

''When he wriggles n squirms and makes my chest his bed then decides when ill eat, sleep, watch tv and even take a leak. Smh the #Power of King Harv. P.S Not striking a pose incase ur wondering.
Just staying still while his majesty sleeps lol.''

https://instagram.com/p/8nEWEqFBB_/?taken-by=jim.iyke
hop jym don go do ttext comfirm am say na e pikin ooo nor be after 5 yrs we go hear say d pikin papa na white man ooo. Na talk I dey sha
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by sniper1305(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jim iyke resemble 50cent a lil bit, weneva am watching any 50 movies its like am seen Jim. 50 latest movie #GUN is a typical example, gues dz 2 guys gotta act a movie 2geda, #jsttinkinloud
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
And you are saint obi abi?
ogawisdom:
Jim is happy BC of an illegitimate child born out of wedlock Product of fornication
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by AishaCole: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
redcliff:
This guy is such a drama king.. Na only you get half caste pikin first?

Ode! It's Mixed Race not Halfcaste. Please educate yourself...... BYE!
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Trypa(f): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=omusiliyu post=38811395] Children out of wedlock are badluck to the parents.

Is what I heard.[/quote

They r not they are blessing

Because ur mom did not give birth to u outside wedlock then u think u are a blessing? Stop deceiving] urself becus they r more blessing to us n society dan pple like u dat r wide open mouth mtcheww

And all those giving likes to him hope u know u are also bad luck like him
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Trypa(f): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
whizpa:

Remind me why you are searching for love again?? Oh.. I see why..
He's a baby. He didn't ask to be born. Blame the father, if it's a blame game. Every child born has a chance to reshape the world.

Epic respond
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by flokii: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
why do I have this feeling that Jim is not d father of that child..
oyinbo girls are far wayward than our Naija girls..
or mayb na d guy gene no strong..
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by redcliff: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
AishaCole:

Ode! It's Mixed Race not Halfcaste. Please educate yourself...... BYE!

Lmao...no you the educated one should educate yourself more because apparently the folks in charge of it from cradle till now did a bad job.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-caste
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by whizpa(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Trypa post=38827830][/quote]

Chai!!! Take it easy o..
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Trypa(f): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
whizpa:

Chai!!! Take it easy o..

But y must he say so?
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Trypa(f): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
whizpa:

Chai!!! Take it easy o..

But y must he say so?
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by whizpa(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Trypa:

But y must he say so?

Well.. You know some people don't think things through before they say it.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by AishaCole: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao...no you the educated one should educate yourself more because apparently the folks in charge of it from cradle till now did a bad job.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-caste

It's a racial term because "caste" means pure, so if someone calls a person of mixed race "half-caste" they are calling them half pure! You will need more than Wikipedia to educate you.... Don't worry Christmas is soon to be here so ask for a book. Mtchewww..
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by tbaby4u(f): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:
We could hang out tonight for a drink and talks Sambisa hotels nd suits borno 7pm if it's convenient for u looking forward to seeing u cheers
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by redcliff: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2015
AishaCole:

It's a racial term because "caste" means pure, so if someone calls a person of mixed race "half-caste" they are calling them half pure! You will need more than Wikipedia to educate you.... Don't worry Christmas is soon to be here so ask for a book. Mtchewww..
lmao. Its obvious you are unwise.bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) / Mercy Johnson, Uche Nnanna & Mr Ibu's Wife / Empress Njamah Attends Her Friend's Bridal Shower Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.