Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo (715 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Speaks About African Coaches Working In Europe / ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo by exlinkleads(f): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Super Eagles gaffer Sunday has given his thoughts on the sudden retirement of Vincent Enyeama and the embarrassing defeat to Congo in an international friendly. The coach says Enyeama’s claims over their now infamous row is a lie. According to Oliseh, Enyeama committed character assassination. He also dennied claims that security operatives threw Enyeama out of the team hotel while also adding that he never insulted the former skipper’s mother.

Africanfootball.com quotes him saying: “There is a level to how far you can go in character assassination by Enyeama. This is unheard of.” He also revealed how he spoke to Enyeama after he was appointed national team coach. “I took him to lunch and shared my coaching philosophy with him. He was talking about retirement from the national team), which I didn’t like.”

The coach highlighted how Enyeama had problems in 2008 with Berti Vogts as well as when Samson Siasia during their times at the helm. He said: “In 2008, he was dropped to second or third goalkeeper because of this and under Sammy (Siasia), he also had problems.” Oliseh has also evealuated his team’s performance during the 2-0 defeat against Congo on Thursday in Belgium. He lamented the absence of Godfrey Obabona which which led to his using of a makeshift team which was greatly exposed.

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/sunday-oliseh-speaks-on-enyeamas.html#sthash.R1iD9Uyx.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo by Rapzino: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh is a liar! Hehe am I Festus Commentus?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo by BusinessHub1: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
This man is insane...with the last statement I must say he's really insane.

There's no how misunderstanding will not be observed when two or more people comes together (even within family members)..how can he start now painting Enyeama dark cos there's an issue in the past? is he trying to tell me he's a saint and that through out his whole f*kn life he had no misunderstanding with anyone or his team mates during his days?

God have mercy.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo by Chanchit: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Enyeama used the media to gain sympathy from Nigerians, if you listen to brillafm, you would know what really transpired. What ever happens, SE would still remain, I remember the first match "that I know of" which Enyeama was in post was in 2002 against England, he would take any shiii then to be in goal, there are thousand and one keepers in Nigeria that wish to get just a cap for SE, so if 13yrs in SE to you is sacrifice, let others to come and continue sacrificing in the best hotels, opportunity to travel around the world, Nigerians chanting their names, been seen by friends and familyon national tv, you've really sacrificed a lot, thank you Enyeama.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo by nzeobi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Saying the people he had problems is not enough.
Your reason for the loss is too light
I advise you deliver the results else you will be in the job market again
Re: Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo by Goke7: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:
Saying the people he had problems is not enough.
Your reason for the loss is too light
I advise you deliver the results else you will be in the job market again

The guy is too inexperienced for the job that was why he was used to disgraced Enyeama whom the nff has been looking for a way to get Enyema out. Oliseh has forgotten that the nff who gave him the job will be the same nff that will chase him out when results don't go our way.

Oliseh was used period.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo by nzeobi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Goke7:

The guy is too inexperienced for the job that was why he was used to disgraced Enyeama whom the nff has been looking for a way to get Enyema out. Oliseh has forgotten that the nff who gave him the job will be the same nff that will chase him out when results don't go our way.

Oliseh was used period.
You maybe correct but I think enyeama has nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Speaks On Enyeama’s Retirement & Super Eagles Defeat To Congo by princesslucy83: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Am not sure OLISEH has anything to offer Nigerians. now he has come to scatter the team other coaches built over the years.

Who knows who will leave next? THANK you ENYEAMA for giving Nigeria 13 years of your youthful days.

We Nigerians Appreciate you , if NFF & Oliseh don`t.

NFF you have danced in the rain, This particular incident has shown Nigerians NFF can not professionally management dispute. tooooo bad.

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Renders Apology For Retiring From Eagles / Chelsea Sacks Jose Mourinho / Download River Plate Vs Barcelona 0 - 3 All (messi,suarez) Goals & Highlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.