Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria (3862 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike / Biafrans Now Making Move To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
To be delivered to Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Society for Threatened People, Ban Ki Moon, UN Secretary General, Dr. Ben Carson, Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump, Presidential Candidate, Senator Patrick Leahy, United States Congress, Benjamin Nethanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister, Senator Dan Coats, United States Congress, Kenneth I. Juster, Chair, BOT, Freedom House, The Indiana State House, The Indiana State Senate, Governor Mike Pence, The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama

The Indigenious People of Biafra (IPOB) are hounded, harrassed, massacred, and incarcerated in violation of their civil and United Nations rights of Indigenous People to agitate for self determination. Buhari is breaking international law by harassing and killing the beleaguered and marginalized peoples of Biafra in British-Nigeria.
There are currently 12,325 signatures. NEW goal - We need 15,000

12239. TONY EZECHINYERE NWOSU from RIVER STATE, Nigeria signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
I WAS FORCED TO BE A NIGERIA BUT ORIGINALLY I AM A BORN BIAFRA AND I REFUSED TO BE A NIGERIA ANYMORE B\C NIGERIA IS A CONTRACTION MADE BY THE BRITISH AND NIGERIA IS A FRAUD, NIGERIA FRUSTRATE HER CITIZEN,NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF CORRUPTION, NIGERIA DON'T HAVE GOOD SCHOOLS, NO GOOD HOSPITALS, NO GOOD ROADS, NO RUNNING WATERS, A LAWLESS COUNTRY AND ETC. SO I DON'T WANT TO BE A NIGERIA ANYMORE I

12206. uchenna joseph from portharcourt, Nigeria signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
am a biafran not a nigerian,reason I dont dress the same dress with the poeple in nigeria,not the same food,culture infact everything we biafrans do they dont do the same with us I need my freedom.
12229. Obinna mbama from Onitsha, Nigeria signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
We the indigenous people of Biafra are totally tired of artificial creation of the British....Nigeria, we are calling on the whole world to join forces with us in getting our freedom(independence)

12283. tochukwu jonathan from portharcourt, Nigeria signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
the people from the region called biafra are killed at any little provocation by the arm forces and the govt does noting about, fulani herds men comes to our farms with guns and destroy our crops rape girls and mothers and shoot our men in the jungle nigeria and the are not arrested or prosecuted, the police abuse us and nobody speaks for us. i want biafra atleast i will be safe in biafra.

12218. Ebenyi S. Onwe from Onitsha, Nigeria signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
Buhari and co why are you terrorizing Good people Biafra we not the same Britain Amalgamated Nigeria and Biafra in other to exploit the Biafra oil.We are not one because you believe in killing we don't, we don't have the same religion,language believe colour stature, in-short we have nothing in common why should we be one country, we biafra said no dark and light cannot stay together

12204. Miss Collins Sonia Ugochi from Igweocha, Nigeria signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
Independence for Biafrans not negotiable. Enough of this genocide against our people. We have the right as a people to exist as a free people. This evil contraption called Nigeria, created by Britain has expired.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by kemlily(f): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
OKAY
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
even foreigners

12102. Stella Antley from Bethel, NC signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
Free AFRICA from Corruption and Corrupt Greedy Africams They should leave AFRICA By Force Save AFRICA and AFRICANS Stella for the Slave Holding Me
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
12140. Achibiri Chukwuma from Aba, Nigeria signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
We, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu, are compelled to call for a total boycott of British-Nigeria and her murderous president Muhammadu Buhari because British- Nigeria is a rogue terrorist state that tramples on every conceivable human rights, particularly, the rights of the beleaguered people of Biafra and IPOB—the organization of Biafrans agitating for freedom from the wicked British-Nigeria contraption and edifice of genocide.

11992. Horatius Nwankwo Kalu from Onitsha, Nigeria signed this petition on Oct 9, 2015.
Nigeria is not a Country! It is a Zoological Republic created by the British Government to impoverish the Just Biafran people. It is quite disheartning that the United States, Britain, and South-Africa deliberately allow the collaboration of the genocidic, pedophile and child-rapist to come into government in other execute his evil plans of making the exepired British-Nigeria an Islamic Country and a Terrorist State.
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by arinze151: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have already sing the ZOO must fall

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
arinze151:
I have already sing the ZOO must fall

Thank you my brother... In Nnamdi Kalu's voice "we must continue"

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
every reason is a version of the director's broadcast on pirate radio station and you wonder why UN dumps your petitions in trash bin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by Ngwaukwu1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
ragiluhivo:
To be delivered to Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Society for Threatened People, Ban Ki Moon, UN Secretary General, Dr. Ben Carson, Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump, Presidential Candidate, Senator Patrick Leahy, United States Congress, Benjamin Nethanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister, Senator Dan Coats, United States Congress, Kenneth I. Juster, Chair, BOT, Freedom House, The Indiana State House, The Indiana State Senate, Governor Mike Pence, The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama

The Indigenious People of Biafra (IPOB) are hounded, harrassed, massacred, and incarcerated in violation of their civil and United Nations rights of Indigenous People to agitate for self determination. Buhari is breaking international law by harassing and killing the beleaguered and marginalized peoples of Biafra in British-Nigeria.
There are currently 12,325 signatures. NEW goal - We need 15,000

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari

In the last 36 hours they appear to have increased the goal twice - initially it was 5,000 then 10,000 as of yesterday morning and now it's 15,000! How many signatures exactly do they need to proceed to the next stage?
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

In the last 36 hours they appear to have increased the goal twice - initially it was 5,000 then 10,000 as of yesterday morning and now it's 15,000! How many signatures exactly do they need to proceed to the next stage?

That's how online petition works...They will keep increase it until it gets to a million or soon. The more number of signatures the more effective. You don't expect the UN or Obama to take a petition of just a few thousand serious from group of people (Biafrans) with over 30 million population
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by Ngwaukwu1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
ragiluhivo:

That's how online petition works...They will keep increase it until it gets to a million or soon. The more number of signatures the more effective. You don't expect the UN or Obama to take a petition of just a few thousand serious from group of people (Biafrans) with over 30 million population

Thanks for the info.

That means there's still a lot of work to be done!. I guess people will just have to move beyond social media and get down and dirty by mobilising as many acquaintances, colleagues, church members etc as possible. I'm almost tempted to 'force' all my staff to sign the petition but that would come across as too autocratic! grin I'd be left with a rebellion on my hands!!
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
The zoo must fall

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

Thanks for the info.

That means there's still a lot of work to be done!. I guess people will just have to move beyond social media and get down and dirty by mobilising as many acquaintances, colleagues, church members etc as possible. I'm almost tempted to 'force' all my staff to sign the petition but that would come across as too autocratic! grin I'd be left with a rebellion on my hands!!

You're welcome my brother.

I've also gotten some of my foreigner friends to sign as well but seriously, we need to go beyond social media and forums to get the message across ASAP. Imagine how many signatures we could get by just vising alaba, ariaria int'l mkt or onitsha market.
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by MrRobot: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Biafrans sign the petition and update us to keep the thrend active

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrRobot:
Biafrans sign the petition and update us to keep the thread active

Great Idea..Please others should follow suit
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by Ngwaukwu1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

20,500 and counting, with on average 2000 plus new signatures a day.

Vox Populi, Vox Dei - So Sayeth the people, So Sayeth God . . .
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by PedroJP(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Viva Biafra. God will bring all ur enemies under ur power
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by realdon(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by ifelovemi: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
MrRobot:
Biafrans sign the petition and update us to keep the thrend active

Dont tell me you are BEGGING them to leave the zoo, I taught they want to be free.

Its only slave that crave for freedom, I don't want to be free because i am already a free man, it is only that one you call Kanu that is not free right now that need freedom. AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO FREE HIM .

WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR WORST, COS PETITION WILL NOT DO IT.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by xtropy: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
ifelovemi:

Dont tell me you are BEGGING them to leave the zoo, I taught they want to be free.

Its only slave that crave for freedom, I don't want to be free because i am already a free man, it is only that one you call Kanu that is not free right now that need freedom. AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO FREE HIM .

WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR WORST, COS PETITION WILL NOT DO IT.

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings! And fellow beings like you dare not counter, vent your anger or even put up such scrap as you posted above about them! Indeed Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that Yorubas would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

Outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery.

1* Afonja betrayed his Yoruba people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race 

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by CltrAltDel: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
xtropy:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings! And fellow beings like you dare not counter, vent your anger or even put up such scrap as you posted above about them! Indeed Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that Yorubas would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

Outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery.

1* Afonja betrayed his Yoruba people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race 

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup:

[/s]
how many have we told you set of nitwits to leave yoruba out of your foolish and useless thread,stop blaming yorubas for your present predicament...but since you chest beating tribe refuse to listen......no be only una sabi talk

[b]Outlined below that the only tribe that is a coward is your tribe

Some of u Igbo never cease to amuse us with you foolishness.

Q - 1; How many Igbo state partook in the agitation for the actualisation of June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COM : It follows that no Igbo state as ever fought for what is right in Nigeria and will ever do that in the future. Their being is dedicated to the destruction of the entity called Nigeria.

Q - 2; How many Igbo were locked up in any part of Nigeria for June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COMM : It follows that your forefathers have been known to be cowards from time memorial. Even Yardua Musa a northerner was locked up fighting for a just cause but no single Igbo among the over 12 million or so could rise to make a stand for what is right. You deserve to be ashamed of your tribe.

Q -3; How many Igbo States protested for the installation of Jonathan Ebele after the death of Yardua ?

Ans - NONE

COMM; There is no need commenting on this as all hope is lost on the claim that your tribe is not filled with only cowards. You can not even stand up for your own with many former senate presidents n other positions you held.

It took the grace of a common Yoruba BAKARE n SOYINKA without any power or position to lead the installation of Jonathan Ebele.

Where were the cowards occupying powerful positions from your tribe ?

All n not even one can stand tall n be counted to stand against the almajiri wife of Yardua ?

Your people are a disgrace to themselves and to every single Nigerian at large.

It is Amadioha that will discipline you if ever claim any other tribe in Nigeria are cowards beside your tribe.

.....OAFMods[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria by xtropy: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:

how many have we told you set of nitwits to leave yoruba out of your foolish and useless thread,stop blaming yorubas for your present predicament...but since you chest beating tribe refuse to listen......no be only una sabi talk

[b]Outlined below that the only tribe that is a coward is your tribe

Some of u Igbo never cease to amuse us with you foolishness.

Q - 1; How many Igbo state partook in the agitation for the actualisation of June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COM : It follows that no Igbo state as ever fought for what is right in Nigeria and will ever do that in the future. Their being is dedicated to the destruction of the entity called Nigeria.

Q - 2; How many Igbo were locked up in any part of Nigeria for June 12 ?

Ans - NONE

COMM : It follows that your forefathers have been known to be cowards from time memorial. Even Yardua Musa a northerner was locked up fighting for a just cause but no single Igbo among the over 12 million or so could rise to make a stand for what is right. You deserve to be ashamed of your tribe.

Q -3; How many Igbo States protested for the installation of Jonathan Ebele after the death of Yardua ?

Ans - NONE

COMM; There is no need commenting on this as all hope is lost on the claim that your tribe is not filled with only cowards. You can not even stand up for your own with many former senate presidents n other positions you held.

It took the grace of a common Yoruba BAKARE n SOYINKA without any power or position to lead the installation of Jonathan Ebele.

Where were the cowards occupying powerful positions from your tribe ?

All n not even one can stand tall n be counted to stand against the almajiri wife of Yardua ?

Your people are a disgrace to themselves and to every single Nigerian at large.

It is Amadioha that will discipline you if ever claim any other tribe in Nigeria are cowards beside your tribe.

.....OAFMods[/b]
[/s]

Frustrated lying propagandist and liar, google Dora Akunyili's role in the Jonathan's ascension to the presidency. Google will also help you out in revealing prominent Igbos like Chris Anyanwu that fought the military as NADECO members.

Greedy tribalist, you can as well blame Igbos for Yoruba's tiger-like, gulf-like, tribal marked, scratched faces and your eventual, non-return journey to slavery unlimited in OduaArewanistan republic.

Awolowo lost a State to the Hausa Fulani without a fight. Ojukwu lived fighting for the liberation his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, sold the Yoruba nation to the Northern oligarch. And your god Awolowo could only but end his life in a most miserable way - suicide just like in the similitude of rat poisoning! 
And no Yoruba man dead or alive can achieve what Ojukwu achieved.

The cowardice exhibited by Oladipo Diya and Abdulkarim Adisa is legendary. Kudirat Abiola, 5th wife to MKO Abiola was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight. Bola Ige's life was snuffed out by "unknown" persons. Diya is now a shadow of his former self after being g9ng b9nged in prison.
Abdus9l9mi poisoned your Abiola in prison after being locked up for years.

What did Yoruba do? Cowardly, lousy noisemakers!

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war. But Yorubas have only but maintain a deafening silence.

Did Awo who ended up in a miserable way by suicide die as a fulfilled man? Did Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion who ate his own excrement die fulfilled?
Was MKO Abiola who was slaughtered like salah ram die fulfilled?
Did the slaughtered Kudirat Abiola die fulfilled?

Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like criminals.

The list is endless.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra:Two IPOB Killed,85 Arrested In Bayelsa / Pictures Of First State Owned Airline In Nigeria, Wears Akwa Ibom State Colors / Atikus Final Written Address In Reply To The 2nd Respondent's Final Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.