Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) (29350 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by justmenoni: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bro the major hubby of poor couples is intimacy..they enjoy it like it's bound to their been alive...

quote author=Demmocrats post=38818248]I just don't understand some family, you already have three kids no jobs not to talk of high paying one and still went on to have another kid haba poverty has useless there thinking. There is something that is called family planning, three is OK for them even bill gate the richest man on earth has only three kids a boy and two girls.

They are the author of there problem, they haven't heard about using other means like condoms to prevent another pregnancy.

I pray the government comes to there rescue because all am seeing is the new breed of almajari's.[/quote]
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by IGBAACHI: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
I just don't understand some family, you already have three kids no jobs not to talk of high paying one and still went on to have another kid haba poverty has useless there thinking. There is something that is called family planning, three is OK for them even bill gate the richest man on earth has only three kids a boy and two girls.

They are the author of there problem, they haven't heard about using other means like condoms to prevent another pregnancy.

I pray the government comes to there rescue because all am seeing is the new breed of almajari's.

But you know that jobless people always occupy themselves by nyashing.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by princdebola201(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
This igbos re just to useless, is like they re the southern born throwey,like their northern counterparts.

Features of an igbo Man

Living in One Room with

1 wife

2 brothers

3 children

10 000 monthly income

Yet their useless brothers and sisters will come to nairaland and brag abt their erosion ravaged Land but in reality they re swimming in abject poverty

Rent a room for an igbo man, before you know dozens of flats heads re living and sleeping in one room..
No Wonder the only means of survival for them is to engage in criminal activities
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by sukkot: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Owliver:
Ewedu republic. as usual
princdebola201:
This igbos re just to useless, is like they re the southern born throwey,like their northern counterparts.
Features of an igbo Man
Living in One Room with
1 wife
2 brothers
3 children
10 000 monthly income
Yet their useless brothers and sisters will come to nairaland and brag abt their erosion ravaged Land but in reality they re swimming in abject poverty
Rent a room for an igbo man, before you know dozens of flats heads re living and sleeping in one room..
No Wonder the only means of survival for them is to engage in criminal activities
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by petrelli07: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
So wait... they had three kids already and they were both jobless yet they wanted another kid? Are you sure they don't own a baby factory?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by ijustdey: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
petrelli07:
So wait... they had three kids already and they were both jobless yet they wanted another kid? Are you sure they don't own a baby factory?

I kinder go with your baby factory analogy
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Lovine: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why did they continue to have children, they have not yet learn any lesson, they will go for more

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by perryp: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
did u guys not know dat there was no money before going for the forth kid? U got wat u wanted so deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by julilacious(f): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
I pray for only two of these....
a boy and a girl...... kissI pray for only two of these....
a boy and a girl......

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by modelboy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

Small minds, do you even understand what Microsoft is all about, bro that dude is the richest and forget slim his just a front for drug lords.
lol look who's talking, first off every one knows bill gates stole Microsoft from IBM and made Microsoft and in general computers what it is today. 100% of bill gates wealth are divided into various companies, stakeholders e.t.c. so at the day, what Mr Gates has for himself would be 50% depending on the contracts, then again he has to keep his Employees happy by paying them else they'll have to sue him. another factor drawing Mr gates down is the competition with companies like APPLE, SAMSUNG, GOOGLE e.t.c. man, if i analyze this whole case for you, then you'll probably be reading a whole long story. forget Mr gate being the second or third richest, it only seem like he is that rich, yes he is rich but not as rich as the press pictured him to be, because at the end of the day the percentage of the income given to him is not that 100%.... mannn i know a lot about business that's my SPECIALIZATION so.... dont talk anyhow.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/mother-of-triplets-to-hubby-please-come-back-home/

Picture of Confidence: Mother of the triplets in the middle

Oh please!!!! She already has three children, she is poor and she doesnt know what family planning is, or condoms, or withdrawal is? Or something!!!!! God will provide? Are we still using this line? Heaven helps thoze who help themselves...
The government shouldn't help them. They should help the kids. Put them in a social facility and whenever the parents are earning enough to maintain a family of 8, fine. If never, then put the babies up for adoption and give them better lives. I feeling like punching the man in the nuts! And the stupid poverty stricken dumb woman. I thought women were smarter than men in this case. I onow better now. Come back home God will provide, nonsense.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by lordmario(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Call me wicked I gree but the truth be told. How can a man with no job with 3children and a wife who also is jobless think of having another child? Poverty atimes is caused by what we do. I have said it several times, even if govt gives some ppl 1m, they will still be poor due to attidue...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by lordmario(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Call me wicked I gree but the truth be told. How can a man with no job with 3children and a wife who also is jobless think of having another child? Poverty atimes is caused by what we do. I have said it several times, even if govt gives some ppl 1m, they will still be poor due to attidue... What happened to family planning?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by sinkhole: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2015
tpiander:

wow, this is beautiful.

why do people suffer themselves unnecessarily in foreign regions when they have nice places like these at home?
Humhum, na free dem dey give the houses, abi u kno hear say people dey jobless?
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by tanidabi: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
Some of us Men are just cowards..... When you d browse d tin e d sweet you now weh you don print 3 copies once you became Usain Bolt........ You should be thankful to God because some people's printer is not good
With all due respect to the men folk a lot of men are becoming selfish and just irresponsible,so how do u expect the woman to care for six children.There are too many wives that have become bread winners even when the hubby has money.Men need to sit up and realise that what makes a man is not their 3rd leg,if there is no govt what will happen,very soon this will become a norm when the hubby sees that the govt has come to their aid he will come back home.What happened to the dignity of labour?Women will be killing themselves working and men will be watching African magic and even have the guts to ask for food?This is sad
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by tanidabi: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Plus I have family friends all working in reputable organisations who stopped at two kids,there's a lady in my church who has four children,for a whole session her kids did not go to school cos no money for sch fees, the person who helped her pay the sch fees is a manager in a bank and she has only two kids,and she's said it clearly she's done,her last child is 7 already,my madam dt can't pay sch fees is pregnant again with the 5th unplanned as usual,my former MD had only two I wonder y pple with less means have a dozen,there is no free lunch anywhere be responsible abeg
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Family planning is free in most government hospital, but poor people will never learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan / Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.