Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Informs Your Choice Of Bank Accounts? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Informs Your Choice Of Bank Accounts? (462 Views)

Should Couples Have Joint Or Separate Bank Accounts / Five Bank Accounts Every Family Should Have / Link Your Bvn To Your Bank Accounts Without Visiting Any Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Informs Your Choice Of Bank Accounts? by iyaayi(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
I was at an overcrowded branch of Guarantee Trust Bank to pay to a relation's account, and while on the queue, I began to wonder why people choose the bank that they have an account with!
For me, I opened my Unity bank account because it was mandatory being a staff there then. Then I related with Gtb, makurdi branch because it was the only bank that my son could access from Abuja. I was at Ugbokolo then and had to travel up to makurdi, two and half hours away. There was no internet banking across banks that time.
Upon retirement, I opened a first Bank account at Offa for business and personal being a newly opened branch at the time with very few customers and the service was highly personalised.
I still maintain these accounts operating them all from Ilorin and on my mobile phone.
Now, tell us, what is the story behind your choice of bank account?

(1) (Reply)

Is ok / All He Desires For Christmas!! / Cleaning And Fumigation Services At A Reduced Price This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.