Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k (5765 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slays In White And Black, Rocks Chanel Sneakers / Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by donaldofficial1: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique did with her Chanel Paris Bag of 700k
source .... http://www.vivianblog.com/linda-ikeji-reacts-to-km-boutique-lies-about-her-chanel-bag-for-almost-5000-euros.html

Photo source ... https://instagram.com/p/8nd6MlBAe2/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji
caption
officiallindaikejiSo I buy a Chanel bag for almost 5000 euros in Paris and someone is using me & my bag as advert for their boutique, lying to customers that i bought it from them? What is KM boutique? Pls don't be deceived. Never bought anything from these people!

When she traveled to Paris in France Linda Ikeji the popular Nigerian Female Blogger Bought her Channel Pari bag for 5000 Euros , But here in Nigeria a boutique by name KM boutique claimed that she bought the bag from them , telling people to come and buy from them , the warned people never to be deceived. That she Never bought anything from these people! see what she said ,

Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by donaldofficial1: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by ammyluv2002(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
700k for a bag? God, pls bless me o shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by kemlily(f): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok ooooooo

we go reach one day smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Linda and her k-leg!!! Do you see it? Of course you can't; 'cos there's no k-leg to be seen. Classic mumu!
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Michellla(f): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
RickRichards:
Linda and her k-leg!!! Do you see it? Of course you can't; 'cos there's no k-leg to be seen. Classic mumu!
lol.silly.
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by phellycia2013(f): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wow! #700k 4 bag Dts all I c!! Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!!
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Demmocrats(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
phellycia2013:
Wow! #700k 4 bag Dts all I c!! Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!!

What's wrong with a 700k bag? Michellla has like 10 of those. Uncle even bought 5 for you in Paris. He'll drop them when he comes over tomorrow. He asked me not to tell you, but I guess I was a parrot in my previous life. You should celebrate tonight. Hit the ATMs and spend like there's no tomorrow. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Michellla(f): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
RickRichards:

What's wrong with a 700k bag? Michellla has like 10 of those. Uncle even bought 5 for you in Paris. He'll drop them when he comes over tomorrow. He asked me not to tell you, but I guess I was a parrot in my previous life. You should celebrate tonight. Hit the ATMs and spend like there's no tomorrow. cheesy
indeed cheesycheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Michellla:

indeed cheesycheesy
Are you a beatles fan? shocked

BTW..."37" courtesy of me. Nevermind if you don't know what I'm talking about. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by icebebe(f): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2015
RickRichards:

let's jus wakeup already
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by menix(m): 3:36am On Oct 10, 2015
(Lalasticlala this seun babe bag must make FP oo..)

I don't get oo..
Is it that she bought that purse with 700k inside abi the bag name nah 700k..

I hope KM boutique won't also claim this 'Channels' bag I. Bought for Oyind17 at Paris international trade fair for 750k. Biafran shirlings..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 10, 2015
menix:
( this babe bag must make FP oo..)

I don't get oo..

I hope KM boutique won't also claim this 'Channels' bag I. Bought for Oyin.d17 at Paris international trade fair for 750k. Biafran shirlings..
where's the bag
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by pretydiva(f): 4:57am On Oct 10, 2015
700k 4 just one bag ....nah..i 'll pass
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 10, 2015
menix:
(Lalasticlala this seun babe bag must make FP oo..)

I don't get oo..

I hope KM boutique won't also claim this 'Channels' bag I. Bought for Oyind17 at Paris international trade fair for 750k. Biafran shirlings..

The bag name na 700k!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Michellla(f): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2015
RickRichards:

Are you a beatles fan? shocked

BTW..."37" courtesy of me. Nevermind if you don't know what I'm talking about. cheesy
no idea really.
covers face*
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by hyfr(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2015
This girl is a bomb waiting for where to explode, no reasonable young man would want to marry such a girl. 700k for bag?? When you put money inside the bag will it double the money??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Michellla:

no idea really.
covers face*
shocked
And your signature's from one of their songs?
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Michellla(f): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
RickRichards:
shocked
And your signature's from one of their songs?
i picked the lyrics up somewhere actually wink
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Michellla:

i picked the lyrics up somewhere actually wink
That's alright. We all do it sometimes. But I actually thought you spoke french. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Michellla(f): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
RickRichards:

That's alright. We all do it sometimes. But I actually thought you spoke french. cheesy
A lil actually
not a pro smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Michellla:

A lil actually
not a pro smiley
That's cool, but I'm jealous. I used to hate French in school. Now I wish I didn't. cheesy
Are you a model? Truth. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Michellla(f): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
RickRichards:

That's cool, but I'm jealous. I used to hate French in school. Now I wish I didn't. cheesy
Are you a model? Truth. cheesy
french is cool nacheesy
it has alws interest me since basic school.and no not at all.
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Michellla:
french is cool nacheesy it has alws interest me since basic school.and no not at all.
You look like one though. Not surprised you had it in mind.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Michellla:
french is cool nacheesy it has alws interest me since basic school.and no not at all.
You should drop a french line here. Let's see if I can comprehend. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Michellla(f): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
RickRichards:

You should drop a french line here. Let's see if I can comprehend. cheesy
comment allez vouz aujourd'hui.
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by viclawz(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Où va-t-il?
Michellla:

allez vouz aujourd'hui.
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by IDonShowNow: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Michellla(f): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2015
viclawz:
Où va-t-il?
lol comment allez vouz aujourd'hui i meant...
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by viclawz(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:

lol comment allez vouz aujourd'hui i meant...
C'est bon
Re: Linda Ikeji - What KM Boutique Did With Her Chanel Paris Bag Of 700k by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:
comment allez vouz aujourd'hui.
Chai! Comment what? Lemme go and find the meaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tega & Boma Caught In Bed, Saga Peeps Nini N@k€d At Hoh Room(video) / Yinka Shonibare Breaks Record In London / Meet The Sexy Fitness Trainer Who Is Also An Airforce Officer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.