Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu (11274 Views)

3 Ensuite Bedrm Bungalow + 2 Bedrm BQ + 6 Concrete Fish Ponds FOR SALE Ikorodu / Serviced Plots For Sale @ Ikorodu Garden City With C Of O! / M R S Filling Station For Sale Ikorodu Road Ketu Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Golftwo(m): 4:27am On Oct 10, 2006
My fellow nairalanders I have 3 good sited acres of land at a distinct location asking price is N1.8M per acre. Interested buyers should please call 08036484806 for further details. N300,000 for standard plot located at Abule eko via Ijede Lagos.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by shinystar(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2006
Hello,

Does it mean a plot goes for N300,000? But it must be negotiable. I will be interested if it goes for N200,000K. My no is 08034309265. What is the location like? Is it very remote or accesible? let me have the answers to these.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by eagleroland(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2006
I will pay N150,000.00. My number is 08023330420. Enjoy!
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by eagleroland(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2006
I will pay N150,000.00. My number is 08023330420. Enjoy!
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Golftwo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2006
N290, 000 is the last price I can offer you.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Golftwo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2006
N290, 000 is the last price I can offer you.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by SeyiJay(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2007
H-E-L-P! Urgently required: Can someone please assist in getting a 'very clean', hassle-free, easy accessible plot of land along Ibeshe road [around Nichemtex]? Asking price: N250k - N300k [negotiable]
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Agboola1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2007
You can also put up this land for sale at www.karajakataja.com for free and see the response
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by TaxMan(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2007
@ Golftwo

Pls do you still have your 3 acres of land in Ikorodu for sale? If yes, what kind of title do you have?
Kindly proffer answers to my inquiries as soon as you can, thanks & have a happy easter!
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Seun(m): 1:14am On Apr 08, 2007
"Abule eko via Ijede Lagos". What's the cost of a visit to the place?
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by BAC: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2008
Now guys, I am based in the UK and I have a lot of properties in the Ikorodu area. As you all know that Ikorodu is one of the best location to get good return on Investment now. e.g. I brought a land near the "radio" area. It is about 5mins walk from the main road for N600,000 excluding agent fee of N60,0000. That was back in June 2005, As at Oct 2007 lands that are 10mins walk from mine are selling for N1.2m, and mine is closer to the road so only God knows how much people are willing to pay for it now. An agent of mine that buys me shops at ikeja, came to see me at Ikorodu last Oct. He was so surprised the amount of connection i have built up in the area, he decided to ride on that. He brought a land I was offered last week, the land is owned by someone in abuja and he wants to finish his house in Abuja so he decided to sell the land in Ikorodu for N600,000. I was not intrested because i am over invested, no liquid cash, so i decided to pass it on to my agent at Ikeja, He brought it straight away. That land is worth N1M, but because this man needs the money urgently he sold for N600,000. + 10% agent fee. The agent deals with all the omo onile problems on his own fees. Except they require you to pay N30,000 during foundation,decking and roofing. That is a gound rule in the area but on most of my own properties my wife negotiates the omo onile.

why am i saying all these.
1, I don't like people to make mistakes that I have made, it can be very painful if you get dealing with people in Nigeria
2, I have a very good agent in Ikorodu that has a lot of knowledge about the area, he is very honest , I have made all the mistakes in buying land in Ikorodu before i met this guy. He was a student of Ilaro polythecnic when I first met him years back. As soon as he started working for me all the problems disappeared.
3. if you need any help I can introduce him , just email me at tunrayojadesola@yahoo.com
4, If you need to visit to have a look at the land you want to buy in the ikorodu area let me know and I can arrange for him to help you out, But please give him something for helping
5, if you need help building, my wife knows all the ropes when it comes to the builders in ikorodu, never give your project to people in Nigeria to help you build, they will increase the cost of building at least x2. If you need my wife to help you let me know. Very honest woman, but be ready to pay her something. She will save you a lot of building cost, and she does everthing by the book,
6, You can let her finish stages of the project before paying her any penny. But don't undercut her. She will buy all your building materials and save you a lot of from so called thieving building engineers
7, I would not allow her to take on more than 3 projects at once, considering that i always have at least one project going on.

I am always happy to meet investors, and Nigeria is one of the best places to invest now as we all know that the consolidation of the banks is about to lift the housing market and land value has been increasing in Lagos by average of 50% yearly for the past 5 years. So if i help you been friends with you is what i appreciate most, and you never know, there may be something i need in the future the you can help me with.

Good luck to you all. I hope I may be of help to you. Any question please just email me and i will be happy to answer.
cheers grin
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by ACL(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2008
PEOPLE:
beware of IKORODU land.i bought 2 plots @ GBERIGBE off ITAMAGA ,ikorodu last year.
the omo onile dint tell me its was mapped oput as Agric,The surveyor dint tell me also.
I statrted sending money for building only to discover that the land is still under AGRIC and not residential.
have almost completed a 2, 3 bedroom flat, fully roofed (spent over 2 million on it)
people what is my fate

Is lagos state going to release it as residensial or what will happen to my investment?

people help.

urgent advise neede.

thanks.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by boyelarry: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2008
I can help you and this is not a subject of discussion here and it will not come free. you can reach me on 08029478202 or mail me to seggs.partners@yahoo.com. when you are going to talk to me i will need some details and if you dont have those details i will have to go and get them at surveyor generals office at ikeja. the first thing is apart from the fact that the land is agricultural is it free from government acquisition. has the red copy of the survey been submitted at alausa and the land information obtained. your devcelopment, did you get approval before commencing
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by BAC: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
How did you find out the problem? it is not omo-onile's responsiblity to check what the land should be used for. even if they know they may not tell you. Did you use an agent? what sort of documentations did you get from the agent? Was that the first land that was sold in that area or are there residential properties there.
I suspect your agent does not have the knowledge of the area are if you did it yourself, mistake you should always use an agent that has local knowledge.

If you want us to help you we will need a lot of information from you and we have to track back what went wrong to the local council using your documentaion. In nigeria nothing is impossible there may still be ways out of this one.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by BAC: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
boye/larry
I just saw your post. we must have been typing the same time. Please if this guy calls you. You may be able to sort this one out. But let us know how it goes as it may be useful info for others coming on this board in the future

Cheers

BAC
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Gobi38: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
BACĀ  - Thank GOD for people like you. I have saved your site address to my browser favourite site. Go and mark this down your Consulting Company will flourish . I will be contacting you soon.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by ACL(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Boye/larry, BAC

Thanks 4 your respone. will call u when i see the survey again cos am not close 4 now.The guy who bought the land 4 me said the survey was approved which i hope is the red copy u are asking 4. he assured me[b] its not Govt aquired land.[/b] When i came home 4 xmas i went to the place, they have some houses already completed around and some yet to be completed.the plot next to mine was vacant,next to it was at lintel lstage & like 3 plots away was one being roofed.
with all that i saw there i shouldnt b afraid but have been bitten once by nospetco thats y am careful of my investment. i dont want this 2 b another bad investment thats y i need help now.
the guy has the survey with him,he said its approved but the plan was not since its still under agric.
Note: i tust the guy 90%.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by BAC: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
Gobi38,
Thanks for that . where is Boye/larry ?, he must be busy.

ACL,
I don't think you have anything to fear. As long as others are building in the area there will be ways out. But it may cost you as you will need someone to run around for you. I won't advise you to bribe people but most times in Nigeria if you have done anything wrong to correct it may involve bribes. But there will be a solution for you. make sure you hold down Boye/larry he will be able to sort it out for you.

BAC
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by bimsbims(f): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2008
Hello, i am Helen living in London.Please can any give me current info about land sale in Ikorodu?I am very eager to buy one now.thanks.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by BAC: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2008
bimsbims,
I have replied to your email. Please let me know if you want us to go ahead .

its me again BAC @ www.nairainvestors.com
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by bimsbims(f): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2008
Hi BAC pls can you help me search?thanks.I need land that build about 10 shops 5 on top and 5 below.

do you think 1 plot will do?Thanks help me search pls.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by BAC: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
Guys,
I got the flu, I have a lot of emails to reply to. I will reply you all by the end of the week

BAC
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by BAC: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
We have added more to www.nairaInvestors.com
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by boyelarry: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
seyijay,
i have some lands along that axis that fits your request. I have been trying to reach you through your mail address but no success. You can call me on 2348029478202 or 23417348083
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by KennyG(m): 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2008
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by BAC: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
We have added more to www.nairaInvestors.com
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by boyelarry: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
Igbogbo in ikorodu town is a developed area. Without the factor of traffic congestion in lagos, it will take you less than 20 munites to get to Igbogbo. Adding the time you will spend in the traffic, it should not be more than an hour
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Golftwo(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2009
Thank you all for comments as regards investing in IKORODU properties. I have to say this here quickly buying a property is not just a day thing. You need to do your own thorough investigation and thats very simple, all you need do is to chart out where the said property is situated and go to the Land registry to find out.

I have a new offer now but this is along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway immediately after Redeemed Camp. I'm the owner and all documents are in place, I have 1acre, 1 1/2 acre and 5 acres respectively in good location both for factory, school, and farm. Holla me on 08036484806 / 08023088985

I will give you a copy of the Survey plan to go investigate first before payment is made. 1 acre = N1.5M, 1 1/2 = N2M and 5 acres= N8M thanks.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by baserot(f): 1:37am On Sep 23, 2009
I have one acre ( 6 plots ) of land for sale in ITELE , about 20min from IKORODU. Price is N3,200,000. The land is situated in a developing area, Nigeria port Authority bought several acres around the place for their staffs accomodation. I give the area two to three years and the area will become developed.

I bought the land 2 years ago and have not been able to do the survey. Its in a safe hand, i have the receipts and land document where the family who sold the land all signed. Bought the land from a very close family (kinda related) and this is why the land has been safe since i left it undone.

Contact me for any info 07872954062. Ade
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by chimenem23: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
11 plots of land for lease for a period of 15-20 years, situated in elimgbu port harcourt, nice area more advisable and good for companies, biding for 500,000-800,000 us dollars, nice site for companies and banks, you please contact me on chimenemorduh@yahoo.com from there we can start negotiation.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by lolostic: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
Acres Of Land For Sale @ Otta Opposite Honda and Nestle Company if you are interested for company use contact me via my email or benedictiontiti@yahoo.com
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Country1: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2011
i am looking to purchase 2-3 acres of land in Ikorodu for poultry farm use. CAN ANYONE HELP? [ no time wasters pls]

pls reply to countrywideconsult@yahoo.co.uk

THANKS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Bill Of Quantity (BOQ) For Your Building Project? / Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P / Stone-coated Roofing Tiles: How To Determine Quantity Of Roof Tiles Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.